PDA

View Full Version : How Cool Would It Be?

Apparition
02-26-2002, 05:56 PM
If the reason Raven was remaking so many Jedi Knight levels was because the copy of Jedi Knight that comes in the collectors edition of Jedi Outcast was a remake of the original in the Quake III engine? Okay, we know that isn't happening so this isn't speculation. But how cool would it be to battle Gorc and Pic in the Quake 3 engine? Or Bok? Or the amazing falling ship level in glorious new graphics?

JR2000Z
02-26-2002, 05:59 PM
Perhaps a couple levels would be nice.

Who knows? They put a secret level in MotS. They could put one in this game too.

SaberPro
02-26-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Apparition
If the reason Raven was remaking so many Jedi Knight levels was because the copy of Jedi Knight that comes in the collectors edition of Jedi Outcast was a remake of the original in the Quake III engine? Okay, we know that isn't happening so this isn't speculation. But how cool would it be to battle Gorc and Pic in the Quake 3 engine? Or Bok? Or the amazing falling ship level in glorious new graphics?

That would be pretty cool :)

Just imagine it...

Battle all the Dark Jedi and their Dark Force Powers....Jerec floating....Yun blinding you.....Boc does his multiple slice and his annoying laughs....:)

Plus, the fallen ship...back to the workshop....valley of the Jedi.... it's all good.

p.s. Time to change avatar ;)

Lord_FinnSon
02-26-2002, 06:59 PM
That would be awesome and it would truly make it Collectors Edition, but Raven is NOT remaking JK levels for JK2. As they have said few times earlier, we will see new areas of those locations(Nar Shaddaa, The Valley of the Jedi) not featured in JK.

Apparition
02-26-2002, 07:09 PM
Yeah I know. I made it clear that this wasn't happening. It'd just be cool if it was.

JediDante
02-26-2002, 07:24 PM
I think it would be sweet!

Ulic Quel Droma
02-26-2002, 08:01 PM
heh, fighting sarris and seeing yun die would be pretty cool but since this isnt gonna happen dont imagine it :P

CavEmaN
02-26-2002, 11:45 PM
Not very kewl ...

since it took me ages to actually beat those dark jedis (is there a plural?) on easy ... yes easy ... without cheats of course ...

JackTheGaffer
02-26-2002, 11:46 PM
you could mod jk for jk2

Apparition
02-27-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by CavEmaN
Not very kewl ...

since it took me ages to actually beat those dark jedis (is there a plural?) on easy ... yes easy ... without cheats of course ...

Really? I didn't have that hard of a time. The only one that gave me any real trouble was Jerec. He took me a few times. I think Sariss took me two or three times too.

Sounds Risky
02-27-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Lord_FinnSon
As they have said few times earlier, we will see new areas of those locations(Nar Shaddaa, The Valley of the Jedi) not featured in JK.

The Valley of the Jedi is back?!

Pedro The Hutt
02-27-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by JackTheGaffer
you could mod jk for jk2
Exactly, there'll probably be a JK(and/or MotS) mod for JK2 sooner or later.
And personally I doubt that the Valley of the Jedi would return.. unless Kyle would go back to appreciate his own lightsaber-statue-carving-work.

Lord_FinnSon
02-27-2002, 11:08 AM
The Valley of the Jedi is back?!
At least according to latest Star Wars Gamer (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32985), but we don't know yet how it fits into the storyline... There is some spoilers you may not want to know yet.