PDA

View Full Version : has somebody got a clan for me?

Zygomaticus
11-12-2001, 11:23 PM
hi there
i would like to be part of a gb clan cuz i believe and always will believe that team work is better than solo.
thats why i play a team sport
anyway i just wanted to tell u somethings abt myself
honestly im not the best of players.
but im very faithful to my clan and i would never never never leave them to join a better clan
so once i join someones clan whose willing to let me join ill never leave them even if i get an invitation to play from the best clan in the world to play for them

ok so if theres anyone out there who has a vacancy in their clan and would like me to join post here with your offer.

WARNING: i havent been able to play the demo online yet. dunno if it works but i hope the full version works.
so i wont join any clan till i get my copy of the game

the
end

Kioet Csuhen
11-13-2001, 11:13 AM
sure, we got one at roguesquadron.net. please join! We play a number of games, jedi knight, mysteries of the sith, x-wing alliance, and galactic battlegrounds.

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/Forum2/HTML/002491.html

All you need to do is register and follow the directions listed on the link i gave u. (you don't need rogue squadron to enter there, none of us really play it/talk about it anymore)

Our clan name is RSN, so my name would be like RSN_Kioet

RSN=Rogue Squadron Network. :) please join, we currently have 3 people, Wraith9 (wraith 5 over there), Redwing, and me.

We're first going to compete w/eachother until we get 1,000 wins each, that way, we'll know eachother's strategies and learn teamwork, etc.

Delphi's Clone
11-13-2001, 04:07 PM
join my clan kkrode it's called the Dark Side............

only faithfull servents may join and you could be one of them

:vsd: :vsd:
then Xiwng squad enters
:x-wing: :x-wing: :x-wing:

SD's deploy tie's
:tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie:

xiwngs explode

Darth_Rommel
11-13-2001, 06:36 PM
If you want a liad back, unproffessional clan with some good players in it (<---- ;)), The Jawa Clan may be the clan for you! :) Talk to Silenthunter about joining!

DarkTrooper
11-13-2001, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone
join my clan kkrode it's called the Dark Side............

only faithfull servents may join and you could be one of them

:vsd: :vsd:
then Xiwng squad enters
:x-wing: :x-wing: :x-wing:

SD's deploy tie's
:tie: :tie: :tie: :tie: :tie:

xiwngs explode
what are you talking about we had the name the darkside before u did u should be able to think of a different name than us. its like we didnt pick DSA ( darkstar alliance) because they already picked it. we then decided on the darkside. so please change the name of your clan. oh and we already have a site. here it is (http://www.geocities.com/dbzsuperz/)

darthfergie
11-13-2001, 07:26 PM
Nexsis

That is all it takes to incite fear in the hearts of many...
Click on my Nexsis name in my sig to start you journey...

Zygomaticus
11-13-2001, 07:29 PM
fergie i dont think im good enough to be on nexsis:)

i asked eet'schula if i could join the jawa clan and he said ok

but im not sure if my multiplayer works
so when i get my game on friday ill try playing multiplayer and if it works ill join the jawa clan otherwise :(....i cant say it:(:(

Kioet Csuhen
11-13-2001, 08:04 PM
see u on the battlefield.