PDA

View Full Version : He's back...

Heavyarms
02-28-2002, 10:05 AM
Let's all welcome back Supreme Warlord!!!! Where've you been buddy?

Havoc Stryphe
02-28-2002, 10:10 AM
I've already welcomed him back, but to make it official...

Welcome back Supreme Warlord! :D

let the spamming begin... ;)

Supreme Warlord
02-28-2002, 02:49 PM
Thanks yall. I did not expect such a warm reception. :) man I am on the verge of crying hehehe:D Let rock this board and give the mod a hard time:D ;)

Eets
02-28-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Supreme Warlord
Let rock this board and give the mod a hard time:D ;)

You'd better not, or I'll wipe da floor wit ya.

Welcome Back :D

Jedi_Knight
02-28-2002, 04:35 PM
SURPREME WARLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have you been?
I am gungna warrior but I changed my name and I got 1000 posts:D

GrandMoffThoth
02-28-2002, 04:51 PM
Indeed welcome back, though you were here before me, that's the most original avatar of Thrawn that I've ever seen. Nice to finally see some variety-he's my favorite doncha know.

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 07:00 PM
velcum beck my frend

howsa you been doin, whensa i last see you yousa have a 20 postsa per daysa, nowsa yousa havin 5.something....isnt thisa wierd, yousa gotta bombad catchin up to do my frend

was that me, no that was my friend jaja

anyway Welcome back Supreme Warlord

GrandMoffThoth
02-28-2002, 07:11 PM
speaking of catching up....2,500 posts? Way, over my head, either very talkative or very veteran. I'll see ya soon, just gotta hit the Hyper-space button here and......................................
----------------------------------- --------------------------------------
------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------
------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
---------------------------------- -------------------------------------
-------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 07:12 PM
its not that much

and considering supreme warlord he could maybe do it in 2 months or less:eek:

Darth_Rommel
02-28-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by GrandMoffThoth
speaking of catching up....2,500 posts? Way, over my head, either very talkative or very veteran. I'll see ya soon, just gotta hit the Hyper-space button here and......................................
----------------------------------- --------------------------------------
------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
---------------------------------- -------------------------------------
-------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Very talkative, methinks.

And YES, it is ALOT! You are probably 1 of 20 ever to reach that high of a number... :rolleyes:

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 07:18 PM
were you talking to me

anyway i just was curious and checked out the top posters on lucasforums and i was rank 29. this makes me so much more happier than i was 1 minute ago :D

GUNNER
02-28-2002, 07:19 PM
Although I don't know ya yet ,welcome back... Where did you go, to the store?:rolleyes:

GrandMoffThoth
02-28-2002, 07:21 PM
Yeah, and you step on in and DOUBLE it (almost), I'll be there soon enough though, just seem to be stuck out here in the Outer Rim; Hyper-Drive's all screwy. Where's a Chewie when ya need 'em?

Darth_Rommel
02-28-2002, 07:22 PM
oh... I didn't look above... *giggles*

... Welcome back :)

GrandMoffThoth
02-28-2002, 07:27 PM
Got some heavy hitters in here now, boy. My chin's jus' barely above tha water.>Choke< >Cough< >Gurggle< >Gurggle<

Darth_Rommel
02-28-2002, 07:30 PM
*shrugs* I've been here since the second day these forums opened... so, my post count is explainably huge. :)

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 07:32 PM
and also adding up all the rumors ive heard that say so much good about rommels posting........:D ;)

Darth_Rommel
02-28-2002, 07:37 PM
Yes, I've always been a high-quality poster. :)

This "krkode" guy, on the other hand... :eek:

Zygomaticus
02-28-2002, 07:41 PM
were you talkin about me or my twin jaja also known as krkode, cuz im krkode and you musnt mistaken him for being krkode when hes krkode and not krkode so mistaking krkode for krkode is an acceptable mistake and will not result in death so krkode will forgive you for calling him krkode, when he was actually krkode but asks that you may call him from now on krkode and not krkode

GrandMoffThoth
02-28-2002, 07:43 PM
I just got my internet back after like- a year- so, I'd be up there with ya's if all that had'nt happened; but who cares about such things right? It's the quality of the posts not the quantity, though I'm not exactly sure how much of either is included in this particular posting of mine.

Supreme Warlord
02-28-2002, 09:34 PM
NO no no the number of post matters;) I am glad to know that I am a almost legend in overposting hehehe. I am planning to do it again. (of course it will contribute something....TO ME!!! :D ) Yeah I heard all about Rommel posting and he was screaming his head off when he lost a lot of his post number. I died laughing. (sorry Rommel but that was funny.)

Dont worry I plan to catch in posting. I will do it less than a month hehehehe. I have grand plans hehehehe;)

Heavyarms
03-01-2002, 06:05 AM
wow, and I thought I overposted :D

Clefo
03-01-2002, 08:45 AM
Well I was here 3 hours before Rommel was :P and I have the least amount of posts of anyone who joined in July: Quality over Quantity is my motto...

EDIT: Check that, Compa has less posts than me

Supreme Warlord
03-01-2002, 08:52 AM
LOL you were here just three hours before Rommel LOL! My motto is more over usefulness hehehehehehe. :D

captain_drake
03-05-2002, 09:21 AM
hey warlord are you still running for the senete

cuz i still support you

Darth_Rommel
03-05-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Supreme Warlord
NO no no the number of post matters;) I am glad to know that I am a almost legend in overposting hehehe. I am planning to do it again. (of course it will contribute something....TO ME!!! :D ) Yeah I heard all about Rommel posting and he was screaming his head off when he lost a lot of his post number. I died laughing. (sorry Rommel but that was funny.)

Dont worry I plan to catch in posting. I will do it less than a month hehehehe. I have grand plans hehehehe;)

You'd scream too, if you lost 1000 posts. :cool:

Supreme Warlord
03-13-2002, 08:25 AM
That is true. Hey Captain Drake I will try to run for the election but I have been inactive and not very many people knows me now. :) However I will try. Just curious when the next election rolling around? I gonna to throw Leon off of his lazy Throne :D