PDA

View Full Version : funny pic, or is it?

Joshi
02-28-2002, 12:37 PM
i normally find this kind of stuff funny (especially far side galery) but for some reason, i just don't get this picture.
http://www.mostlyjunk.com/farside/images/stranded.jpg

what do you think it is.

brief
02-28-2002, 02:53 PM
It's called "irony"--the guy's already stuck on a tiny, deserted island, and the only thing from the outside world he got is a miniature of a small, deserted island.

Kj°len
02-28-2002, 04:49 PM
No, that's wrong... the man ordered a turtle to swim him of the island and that's what happened.

Kj°len
02-28-2002, 05:12 PM
AHH! I just thought of something! Maybe the little 'Beach' the guy's on IS the turtle! Now that makes it funny.

Rufio
03-01-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by brie....newfoundgloryboy
It's called "irony"--the guy's already stuck on a tiny, deserted island, and the only thing from the outside world he got is a miniature of a small, deserted island.

Joshi
03-01-2002, 11:44 AM
how can a turtle swim him off the island, unless you havent noticed, turtles are about the sixe of a hamster, if not smaller. i think your talking about a tortoise, which has nothing to do with the picture. and i don't think he's on a turtle either considering it has a huge palm tree copming out of it. by the way, who likes my sig, it's by the same guy who came up with the picture i'm talking about.