PDA

View Full Version : My new staff position

Heavyarms
03-04-2002, 06:41 AM
I am now the official GB.com map designer, tester, and reviewer! Just thought I would share my new job.

The first review is completed. Darth Maul UK should post it soon, I think. It happens to be a fellow forummer's- Sithcloak and Sith FIght for the holocrons.

The first map to be produced is going to be my campaign that somehow got a bug in it. I am restarting it from scratch right now.

duder
03-04-2002, 07:11 AM
Good for you mate. ;)

Sithcloak
03-04-2002, 05:37 PM
It isn't that good. I made a new edition set in a new enviroment but it never got posted.

Sithcloak

Zygomaticus
03-04-2002, 11:14 PM
awesome HA......good luck with your reviewing

Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 11:10 AM
to give a reason why nothing has been spoken of me and any new position: I was just given it by Darth Maul UK, and will be made official once the site's makeover and content has been filled.

Gaming Nut
03-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Good for you. This site needs more stuff I never actully look at the site maybe now.

DarthMaulUK
03-05-2002, 12:31 PM
Hey GB'ers

If anyone else has sent in maps, scenarios etc to Galacticbattles.com and they have not been posted, please could you re-send them in.

To make life easier, please visit my current website @ http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk/scenarios and use the Upload feature.

Now, please be patient. As I am working on the new look Galacticbattles.com website, everything will take time - so your scenarios etc won't be posted straight away - but when the site re-launches - very soon I hope.

If anyone else is interested in helping test or create scenarios and campaigns for GB.com, please send me a private message.

Thanks
DarthMaulUK

Heavyarms
03-05-2002, 01:38 PM
Also, you can e-mail me your scenario @ Pinsker@stargate.net if you want an immediate reviewal. I will then e-mail it to DMUK ASAP.