PDA

View Full Version : trokan the mighty!

Trokan
03-05-2002, 06:50 PM
BEHOLD I'm trokan! Containing mystical powers that no one can defy. I have been set here to conquer evil. Evil I tell you. EEEEEEEVVVVVILLLLLLLLL! MHUAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Boba Rhett
03-05-2002, 11:15 PM
Ok....... :confused:

Yoink.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Trokan. :)

*hands Trokan an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

The Anti-Chris
03-05-2002, 11:47 PM
i like to eat some pickles

Jedi_Knight
03-05-2002, 11:51 PM
????????????????????
what is this

Darth Homer
03-06-2002, 12:08 AM
I was sent here to conquer Ess Machines...now if only I could find that store...

Clefo
03-06-2002, 07:51 AM
*Hands Trokan and Anti-Chris an unofficial GB.com Crazy Medication*

Zygomaticus
03-06-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Darth Homer
I was sent here to conquer Ess Machines...now if only I could find that store...

thats funny. :lol:

is that you in a costume?? (im guessing no);)

Eets
03-06-2002, 11:25 AM
It's a picture of 3d homer pasted into a picture of someone's downtown.

I'd bet the money in my wallet that the full name of the place is "Business Machines", but the "Busin" was cut off in the photo.

Havoc Stryphe
03-06-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Eets'chula
It's a picture of 3d homer pasted into a picture of someone's downtown.

Actually, that was from an actual episode of the Simpsons. It was a halloween special when Homer went through his livingroom wall and into the "3rd" diminsion. He was 3D rendered for the episode. Basically he started in a "3D environment" that was computer generated, wire frames and such, but then he accidently pokes a hole in the "plane" and is sucked into our reality, which is pictured there. Everybody is staring at Homer, and he is VERY scared and disorienteted, but then he sees a sign for donuts and all is well. That's how it ended that segment of the Holloween special. I believe it was 1997's Halloween special.

By the way, GREAT episode!!!! :D

Rogue Nine
03-06-2002, 11:57 AM
"Erotic Cakes"

:lol:

Darth Homer
03-06-2002, 11:58 AM
Yes, Havoc has it...good job, couldn't have explained it better myself. :D

Havoc Stryphe
03-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
"Erotic Cakes"

:lol:

THAT'S right!!!! I knew it was something.... I remember now, thanks Rogue 9! " Oooh, erotic cakes!" :D

Trokan
03-07-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Darth Homer
Yes, Havoc has it...good job, couldn't have explained it better myself. :D I love that picture of homer. I love the simpsons and the lord of the rings. I remember the quote about you breathe so ludly that you could be shot. Ah that was gimli. Such a great book I say. Actually Trokan is the nmae of my dungeons and dragons game. I'm a level 4 wizard( don't tell anyone I'm a Gandalf wannabe) For some time I admire wizards. Well actually their spells and stuff. But I thatnk you for that nice welcome....what was it? Medication gift? Well thank you anyways?

JediMasterEd
03-07-2002, 06:35 PM
...if your a Gandalf wannabe and you don't want anyone to know, why then say it? oh well, welcome to the GB forums, home of...ummm, a certain amount of people here...:confused: