PDA

View Full Version : The Hutt Gamble....

Deac
03-07-2002, 04:12 PM
*3 hutt crime lords, Jabba( THE Jabba), Gorobba and Feppla decided to engage in a wager to see who was the best manager.
It just so happened that Deac Starkiller(in his many escapades) owed Gorobba a big favour. Basically Gorobba would take the deathmark off Deac's head if he took part.
The game is that each Hutt must assemble a team of agents to do the biggest heist ever: The theft of a secret object being held in an Imperial Stronghold in the deep core.

So Deac contacts all of his old friends. They will each recieve a high salary, as well as Deac won't have a bounty anymore. The party is to meet in an all familar cantina on Tatooine...*

(Same old rules)

Deac sits, awaiting his friends to arrive. He doesn't want to go alone. Not if Jabba hired Boba Fett.

Redwing
03-08-2002, 12:13 AM
*meanwhile, Rwos has finally located a person with access to materials he needs to finally repair his teleporter. However, the person wants an abysmally large amount of money for the part Rwos needs. But Rwos doesn't have the money...so when Deac's message came, he readily accepts.*

Deac
03-08-2002, 04:13 PM
Rwos! Good to see you! You know where we're headed. Let's hope some of my other contacts show up.

In the meantime, how have you been keeping?

Redwing
03-09-2002, 04:13 AM
*motions to his still-broken teleporter* Well, I have everything I need to fix this damned thing...except the money to pay for it...which I hope this will give me...but now, I'm not sure I want to leave this dimension.

How've you been? Anyone cloned you recently? *wryly*

Sky Master
03-09-2002, 12:53 PM
My I remind you the cloning facilities have all been blown.:clone:

Mega Morta
03-09-2002, 01:04 PM
My I remind you the cloning facilities have all been blown.:clone:

Deac
03-09-2002, 03:57 PM
I think the empire gave up on that idea. All the clones of me just died and Syrnl wouldn't let them clone him.

Anyway, I think I see some new faces back there. Welcome!

Redwing
03-09-2002, 11:58 PM
((OOS: M&M (I assume that was you both times) either join the story or don't, but no spamming and no commentary :p))

Deac
03-10-2002, 01:53 PM
Well then, we have to start soon. I have booked passage on a ship, a frieghter, a fast one. Made the Kessel run in 14 parsecs.

Mega Morta
03-10-2002, 06:24 PM
@rw: DON'T ACCUSE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY SURE!!!!Oo oO
( )
Oops, sorry I bonked off at you. That was SM both times I don't know how it happened. Ahem,ahem,now down to business.

*Deac and Rwos flinch as they hear a crash,then several screams.looking out the window they see people running and a large ship, almost like a bug, in the middle of the street.the words The Razor have been burned onto the side. An alien-human stepped out in a lively maner--obviosly,a bounty hunter. Electric blue hair, green skin and the eyes of a bug, she was otherwise recognisable as a human.*

As-yet-unknown-figure:Dang!Can't find any decent spaceport around here! Where am I supposed to land?!

*Enters cantina*
One of you named Deac? My name is Zora. I heard of your delema and I've come to help.

Redwing
03-11-2002, 12:44 AM
((so he changed to your name just to repeat himself?))

I've heard of you, Zora...you're a bounty hunter. Sure you've come to help. *puts his hand on his saber, under the table*

Wraith 8
03-11-2002, 01:01 PM
*An X-wing flies over real close to the ground. and another one followes. they land at the space station nearby. there is a nock on the door and someone opens the door.
There he is. Corzip Dinn. A young jedi wich is well armed with 2 blasters and 2 lightsabers. he looked across the room. he sees Rwoss and Deac.*

HEY YOU GUYS. HOW ARE YA ALL???

Deac
03-12-2002, 02:24 PM
Well then, team, we haven't much time. The rumour is that Jabba's got Fett and Feppla may be using IG88. We'd better get to the Falchion , our ship. It's in bay 67.

*The party get there with ease, but find a gang of thugs outside the bay doors...*

Thug#1: Feppla wants us to make sure you don't get offworld...

Thug#2: So you can die or go home...

Redwing
03-13-2002, 03:28 AM
*ignites his saber* ...or I can detach each of your heads from their respective bodies.

Wraith 8
03-15-2002, 12:27 PM
*Corzip walks up next to Rwos. Corzip has his head down and his eyes focussed on the thugs. he quickly rolled both of his hands and made a draw movement. but instead of pulling out blasters ... he pulls out to lightsabers. he ignites them and a Yellow lightsaber in the left hand and a Orange lightsaber in the right hand.*

These thugs dont look happy, do they?

Deac
03-17-2002, 12:32 PM
Thug#1: That's it! We kill you for fun!

These guys sound like gamorreans! Who wants bacon?

*The thugs get out blasters and metal pipes. Deac ignites his saber*

Pop quiz, hotshot, you're working for a dumb hutt. He wants you to stop a guy getting off-planet. This guy's a jedi. Whatta you do?, whatta you do?

Thug#2: Kill him?

WRONG ANSWER!!!!

Mega Morta
03-17-2002, 06:03 PM
Zora:Umm... I can't go home. I live on Deguba...SO YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!!!! *sudenly,bug wings sprout out of her bounty hunter's suit and she flys up in the air,pointing a huge laser cannon at the thugs*
Zora:ANY LAST WORDS?!

Redwing
03-18-2002, 01:47 AM
*Rwos stares at Zora* You know...I heard she was weird...but this is beyond weird. *the thugs open fire at them, and Rwos, Deac and Corzip proceed to deflect blaster fire, advancing on the thugs, who are half distracted by staring at Zora*

Thug#3: Should we shoot her?

Thug#4: Naw! She's hot!

Thug#3: HOT?!?

Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 09:52 AM
*Corzip counted the number of thugs*

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.....8,9,10...11...,12!
Is that all??? only 12? man... i could do this with my eyes closed.

*he stood alone with 3 thugs surounding him.*

Thug #1: So why dont you do it with your eyes closed?

Corzip: Sure... if you want.

*Corzip closed his eyes and let the force flow threw him.
Thug #1 attacked him from th right with a Vibro Ax. he had the ax high and ready to slash.
Corzip dropped to his knees at the last second and activated his left saber ( the yellow one) and just holded it out straight forward. The Thug ran threw the blade and lost both his legs.
The thug was screaming in pain.
Corzip stood and opened his eyes.*

Very good sir! you didnt make a sound. the problem is that im a Jedi and can sence you all when i have my eyes closed.

*The other 2 thugs were read to draw weapons*
*Corzip was ready*

Deac
03-18-2002, 03:49 PM
*Sigh* I can't really be bothered. I've beaten so many thugs.

*Deac uses the force to push them all aside and walks intot the docking bay*

Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 06:46 PM
*Corzip sees the rest lying on the floor*

Man Deac.... you dont know when to have fun do you!

*The other two thugs draw there blasters and Corzip repells them and steers them back at theyre hands. theyre blasters are blown out of theyre hands and ther have burnmarks on theyre hands. Corzip Deactivates his sabers. and walks to the hanger. he force puches the thugs who got up and puches them farther away.*

Deac
03-19-2002, 03:04 PM
I just don't find evil thugs fun anymore, Corzip.

But, now, let's get aboard. Time is running out in this Rat Race...

Redwing
03-20-2002, 03:35 AM
*taps Deac on the shoulder* Well...uhhh...I hate to say this...but what are we gonna do with her? *points to Zora*

Wraith 8
03-20-2002, 08:27 AM
*Corzip shrugged at Deacs remark*
*Corzip hears what Rwos said and puts his hand against his chin and thinks.*

Euh... i dont realy know her..... who is she?

Mega Morta
03-21-2002, 05:43 PM
Just your average freak of nature. My mom came from a planet of giant beatnik praying mantises, and my dad was a human. I was dumped on deguba and brought up by Yoda. He wanted to teach me about the force, but i was only interested in machienes. At the age of ten, I ran away from him in the ship i had bgun to build when i was little--the Vonsker 1,000 . I crash landed it on a very unsucessful hutt with a very unsucessful name's(his name sounds like his parents hated him)roof. When I got older,he sent me off to boba fett to learn how to be a bounty hunter. Do you have any idea how old fett is? he's twenty! He's twentynow! he was 16 when he taught me,and i was just a little older.

Redwing
03-22-2002, 01:41 AM
*claps Deac and Corzip on the shoulder* Okay ummm huddle. Or something. *drags them aside* *to Zora* We'll only be a minute.

*to Deac and Corzip* She's lying. Or at least mistaken. Fett trained no one, I know this. Humans and beatniks are unable to interbreed, so far as I know. Yoda taught no one besides Luke Skywalker on Degobah before his death, and while he was alive his planet was not on any charts. So either she is lying, or she believes she is telling the truth and has some kind of mental disorder. I'm inclined to the latter, judging from her actions. She is also a bounty hunter, one who I hear cannot be trusted... What do you think?

Wraith 8
03-22-2002, 04:34 AM
*Corzip tries to scan her mind with the force*

Well i detect no deception in her. i dont think she is lying.... i think she thinks she is telling the truth.

Deac
03-26-2002, 05:31 PM
Keep watch on her then. I have no reason to distrust her, but keep an eye on her.

Wraith 8
03-27-2002, 07:54 AM
*Corzip nodded at Deac and followed him in*

Redwing
04-04-2002, 07:30 AM
*Rwos walks in the ship, last. He still didn't trust Zora. He'd watch her back carefully, just in case.*

Wraith 8
04-05-2002, 07:00 AM
((OOC: what kind of ship is it???)))

Redwing
04-05-2002, 07:29 PM
((uuhhh...a freighter...a fast one...a YT-2400 maybe?))

Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 08:25 AM
*Corzip saw every body walk to the cockpit of the YT-2400....
Corzip was glad they didnt notive him. he quickly sneeked to the gunners cockpit and went into the easy sitting chair. he closed his eyes for a moment.*

Deac
04-08-2002, 07:27 PM
*Sits in pilot's seat*

Gentelmen, please observe the no smoking signs and keep all seatbeats fastened until the jump to hyperspace. Thankyou for flying with Starkiller Tours [and RPG's]...

Redwing
04-09-2002, 05:55 AM
*cups his hands and shouts back* Okay, that's enough now Deac, now can we actually get out of here?

((OOS: lol :D))

Deac
04-09-2002, 05:30 PM
By all means!

*The frieghter blasts off and the party hope for an uneventful trip... the party are all playing dejarik when the hyperdrive seems to stop*

Why do I have such a bad feeling about this?

*Deac is right. They've been stopped by an interdictor. If they find Deac, he's done for*

Ok, we have 2 choices. Hide me or we fight our way out. Your thoughts?

Redwing
04-10-2002, 12:44 AM
*Rwos is seriously not in the mood for this. He has a splitting headache and an unpleasant feeling in his gut. This is the last thing he needs.*

Obviously, we've gotta make a run for it...they wouldn't use an Interdictor on any old harmless innocent little civilian ship...unless they knew it wasn't just any old harmless innocent little civilian ship.

Wraith 8
04-10-2002, 08:28 AM
*Corzip was sleeping deeply.... when a shock woke him up. he slowly opened his eyes and saw some TIE fighters. In a second Corzip was awake. he grabbed the fire controls and fired at the closest TIE.. it exploded and he kept friring at the other ones..*

Deac
04-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Guys, we have no choice but to fight now. Get in the turrets and I'll target the main gun.

*Deac targets the gravity generator*

Redwing
04-12-2002, 05:50 AM
Crap...turrets? I HATE turrets! *grumbles and gets in anyway, and proceeds to blow the hell out of a bunch of space dust* I HOPE IT ISN'T TERRIBLY IMPORANT TO YOU IF I ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING OR NOT!!!

Deac
04-12-2002, 06:32 PM
Well, Rwos, you have Mr Dinn to thank...

*Deac fires two heavy rockets at the bridge shield generators, dodging laser blasts*

Hey imps, you can drop the generator or I'll destroy it AND you. Your choice?

*A squadron of TIE interceptors launches*

Redwing
04-13-2002, 04:46 AM
*pounds the Star Destroyer with turret fire, since it's so big he can't possibly miss it*

Deac
04-13-2002, 07:28 PM
Imp: Wait a minute! I know that voice! STARKILLER! NOT BLOODY AGAIN!

Hello, Captain Deyes. How are you after I shot you in the foot? Or when I trashed your new garrission back when you were a general.

Deyes: Die Starkiller!

(Deyes is the name of the man Deac was after when he was first captured by the empire)

Redwing
04-14-2002, 03:42 AM
Rwos: *yells up at the cockpit* Why do we always have to run into your old friends? *continues firing maniacally at the Star Destroyer*

Deac
04-14-2002, 06:56 PM
[OOS: Deyes is too add humour to the story. Like Biggs and Wedge in FF8]

*Deac fires a second pair of rockets, knocking out the gravity generator.*

Guys! The Navcomputer's screwed. It'll take it a while to plot a course! Hold them off!

Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 08:45 AM
*Corzip heard Deac say:"Well, Rwos, you have Mr Dinn to thank... "*

Hey you could have waked me up when they appeared instead of letting me sleep.

*Corzip blasted a Squint that got too close he emediatly detrsoyed another Eyeball that was behind it.*

Deac
04-18-2002, 06:18 PM
Yes!!!!

*The ship rockets back into hyperspace... and arrives at the destination, a guarded imperial colony station called Koloss 57. Whatever Gorobba the Hutt wants...it's in there*

Hey guys... is that Slave 1?

Redwing
04-20-2002, 04:34 AM
What's---

Whatever Rwos was about to say, he was cut off by a siren blaring. Startled, he jumped out of the turret seat and grabbed at the noisemaker. It was his teleporter.

Sithspit! Isn't this thing still broken?

Messages began scrolling accross the screen.

ERROR!

TEMPORAL RIPPLE

DANGER!

What the ****?

TEMPORAL RIPPLE APPROACHING

ATTEMPTING TO COMPENSATE

ERROR: FAILED COMPENSATION

*Rwos madly pushed random buttons on the teleporter, but it didn't respond*

ETA 40 SECONDS

What in seven hells??

Deac
04-20-2002, 03:03 PM
What is going on with that thing?!

Redwing
04-21-2002, 03:14 AM
*yells up*

I don't know! My teleporter says a "temporal ripple" or something is approaching! And it's supposed to be broken!

*the screen reads:

ETA 35 SECONDS

ETA 30 SECONDS*

*presses all the buttons he can think of* Stupid thing! What are you doing??

Wraith 8
04-22-2002, 05:32 AM
*gets a huge De Ja Vu*

Redwing
04-23-2002, 02:09 AM
*the teleporter is now incessantly beeping*

ETA 25 SECONDS

ETA 20 SECONDS

*Rwos stops pushing buttons and whacks the teleporter. Nothing changes* Okay, now I'm really getting worried about this!

Deac
04-23-2002, 05:33 PM
*Deac notices that Slave 1 is powering up it's weapons and heading for them.*

Uhh...Rwos... It would help to know what's going on REAL fast...

*Deac then holds out his medallion and braces himself for what seems like certain death*

Redwing
04-24-2002, 01:44 AM
I don't know, but we're going to find out...in less than 15 seconds!

Redwing
04-25-2002, 12:18 AM
*the teleporter counts down to zero*

Redwing
04-25-2002, 11:04 PM
*the teleporter flashed blue. Energy leaped from it and surrounded Rwos. A rainbow of colors and light shone from around him and throughout the ship, blinding everyone and making the ship glow like a lightbulb.

Rwos screamed.

The light vanished.

Wraith 8
04-26-2002, 07:58 AM
*Corzip covered his eyes and when the light vanished Corzip only saw a blur in his eyes from the bright light.*

Deac
04-26-2002, 06:03 PM
Rwos!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Redwing
04-27-2002, 03:35 AM
*Rwos bursts from the turret. He is different somehow. He moves as if he is not used to the body he is in. He smashes into the cockpit and ends up face to face with Deac...*

What? STARKILLER!!!

Deac
04-27-2002, 01:17 PM
*Deac gets a huge feeling of Deja Vu*

Rwos...you seem different...it's me...Deac...where the hell have you been?

Redwing
04-28-2002, 02:40 AM
What?? You---

*pause*

Wait...! He has memories of this! He has seen this place...and what happens here...and what will...how...how can this be?

*Rwos mops his forehead in a VERY ungargoyle-like gesture. Then he stops with a brief look of surprise*

((OOS: Note: Gargoyle brows are...well...sensitive. You'd normally never see a gargoyle do the above...just a useless OOS note :D))

Deac
04-28-2002, 01:13 PM
*Deac is staring at the wierd Rwos. He has no idea what to do...*

Redwing
04-28-2002, 07:30 PM
Yes! Of course! This is the past---the past of Termand Rwos! Tell me, Stark---Deac, what is the date today?

Wraith 8
04-29-2002, 08:32 AM
*Corzip came running into the cockpit withs some sunglasses on.*

that light was to bright for me to stand. Rwos? are you ok?
what are you talking about, what time this is. we are on a mission fro Jabba the Hutt.... dont you remember?

Deac
04-29-2002, 05:26 PM
I'm not quite sure... but the battle of Yavin was 3 years ago...why do you keep calling me "Starkiller". We're on a first name basis. Are you alright...you seem odd.

Redwing
04-29-2002, 08:43 PM
((OOS: We're gonna hafta do some time travel stuff with Corzip...since he met us in RPG for all which is after the Battle of Endor...ah well that's the beauty of teleporters and magic and stuff like that :D))

*Rwos smiles. Even his smile is different...* Oh, yes Starkiller. I am "all right". I am better than alright!

Wraith 8
05-01-2002, 01:20 PM
*corzip feels rwos with the force. it doesnt feel right.*

something is wrong. This somehow isnt the same Rwos who was here a couple of seconds. i have a bad feeling about this.

Deac
05-01-2002, 05:37 PM
*Deac looks at Rwos to notice the Darksword medallion*

Hey! Where'd you get Syrnl's medallion from [OOS: Deac doesn't know of the Avatar's yet. They were first invented in the old "Break Out" RPG.]...and why are you wearing it...

Redwing
05-02-2002, 07:19 AM
*lifts the medallion* This? Syrnyl's? *pauses as if to contemplate the odds of this* Of course...but you don't know yet, do you? *evil grin*

[EDIT: Ehe...I keep using Rwos' style of speech darnit :D]

Deac
05-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Did you go to the future and kill him...did you...

You took the amulet, didn't you. So you're the Darkstar, you fool! You took it's evil power...but that's what you wanted, isn't it?

*As Rwos nodds evily, a portal appears, swirling like whirlpool in the air...a figure is coming through...*

Redwing
05-03-2002, 05:23 AM
You're a fool, Starkiller, but you're on the right track. Not that it makes much of a diffe--

*notices the portal*

What the---

Deac
05-03-2002, 05:00 PM
*And through the Portal comes Deac Starkiller (From the future). [This is where is gets confusing]

Future Deac: So this is where you went? Did you know that your existing in two places at once? So if I defeat you here, you die there...I want my friend back...

*Future Deac extends the Starkiller blade*

Redwing
05-03-2002, 09:59 PM
If you think---

*Rwos Darkstar cuts off for the third time in a row when the craft rocks with the impact of Slave One's blaster bolts against it's shields*

Deac
05-05-2002, 01:28 PM
Future Deac: Deac, you and Corzip get to the cockpit and get ready to eject it...

*They do so*

I know you bonded to my friend. I'm not the same Deac who left the Altenate universe for this and then went back in the past. If the Deac from just this future...I know how the battle on Coruscant is not going to end...so you must die here...

*Future Deac draws his blade and stabs Rwos Darkstar through the medallion , not harming Rwos, but torturing the avatar..

Redwing
05-05-2002, 03:49 PM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*The Darkstar yanks his body backwards, pushing the sword out of the precious medallion. Dark gold energy flows from the cut like blood from a wound*

You---you---DEMON!!! *the Darkstar clutches the medallion in pain, gasping; then forces himself to calm* So I overlooked something---*cough*Time to remedy my mistake! *Rwos' face twists into one of concentration and presses the medallion against his chest. His body glows blue, then darkens. The medallion glows the same color as his body and begins to melt through the skin. A light blue force field bubble surrounds Rwos Darkstar*

Now he and I will truly be one!!

Deac
05-06-2002, 01:55 PM
*Future Deac does nothing but scowl at Rwos Darkstar. He's prepared for this for a long time. The medallion is now fused to Rwos' chest.

Deac slices off Rwos' head. It turns a lot lighter. Energy is now spewing from the possessed body*

I'm so sorry, old friend. It wasn't either of our faults...it was the damned Avatar's...

Redwing
05-07-2002, 02:25 AM
*Rwos' severed head snarls at Deac from the ground. The body grabs it and places it back on his neck---and the skin melts together and darkens again, none the worse for wear except for the blood splashing everywhere.*

INCREDIBLE! This body has capabilities beyond anything I could have imagined! *he feels his neck* Almost completely healed in less than twenty seconds! Amazing! *he flexes his arm and points his finger at Deac* Let's see if you can duplicate that!

*Razor sharp knives of energy fly from Rwos' hand, directly at Deac.*

((OOS: Rwos is one of a genetically modified strain of gargoyle that can regenerate limbs. In Rwos Darkstar's case, this ability is hyperaccelerated by magic unlocked by the Darkstar from Rwos' mind/ This wouldn't be possible with the normal Rwos, but this Rwos has a being possessing him to pick up his head...;)

He wasn't kidding when he said all that stuff about Rwos being a really awesome host! :D))

Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 08:12 AM
((OOS::eek: ))

Deac
05-08-2002, 05:49 PM
*Future Deac snarls. He's had enough of this kind of thing...his hatred of the Darkstar is beginning to corrupt his soul. He runs over to the reactor core of the ship, and attaches a det-pack to it.*

Here's the deal, Darkstar: You leave Rwos and return to your own time...or I pull the trigger and neither of us exist. It's on a deadman's switch, so try anything and it'll be this last mistake either of us make...

Redwing
05-09-2002, 01:53 AM
*laughs* And now for my deal, Starkiller. You can take a flying leap off of a dying star. I know you might sacrifice your friend Rwos and yourself to get rid of me, but what about your innocent Jedi friend? You're too--- *the whole ships shudders as it smashes into something invisible---and suddenly a huge formerly invisible space station decloaks in front of their eyes---and the ships careens into it, through the artificial atmosphere into a huge open hangar---and half the ship is ripped off. Future Deac falls with the reactor section, which explodes*

Deac
05-09-2002, 06:34 PM
Damn! I've just seen my own death! But wait...shouldn't...

*Time changes. Future Deac is now the Deac of the first future. He doesn't take such a risk*

Future Deac: Deac, veer off! You're gonna hit something big in a few seconds!

Redwing
05-10-2002, 02:21 AM
Time to die, little Jedi! *Rwos Darkstar sends a blast of energy through the wall, aiming for Corzip...the nearest person to him*

Deac
05-11-2002, 06:48 PM
*Present Deac force pushes Corzip safely out of the way. And then something dawns on him...*

Rwos![He still doesn't know Rwos is being possessed.] If you kill ANY of us...then the future won't exist and this can never happen!

Get him!

Redwing
05-13-2002, 02:36 AM
((OOS: Deac, can you clarify? I'm a little confused...

When you said: Damn! I've just seen my own death! But wait...shouldn't...

*Time changes. Future Deac is now the Deac of the first future. He doesn't take such a risk*

Future Deac: Deac, veer off! You're gonna hit something big in a few seconds!

What is the "first future"? What happened there?))

Deac
05-13-2002, 06:23 PM
[Future Deac came back. Future Deac is not the Deac from The Alternate Universe . This Deac is from a future where he battles Rwos Darkstar. After time changes the Deac from The Alternate Universe is now in the old Future Deac's place.]

[And the award for the most use of the word Deac goes to-

Deac! For the above!]

Redwing
05-14-2002, 01:07 AM
((OOS: Then how does he not know that Rwos is possessed?))

Deac
05-14-2002, 05:53 PM
[Present Deac by now knows Rwos is somehow evil. Future Deac knows it's the Darkstar.

You should really be careful when messing with time and alternate universes.]

Redwing
05-14-2002, 10:06 PM
((OOS: No, I just got confused with some of the wording.

A little fun thing we can do now...Rwos' teleporter's magic safeguards will protect all versions of Rwos, Deac and Corzip from being affected in the future by changes in this timeframe...but the timeframe itself can be changed to anything. (Unless, say, one of us died, then we'd dissappear in the future --- RPG for all)

So...let's have some fun with this! :D We can worry about fixing everything later.

Space-time continuum, here we come...:evil2: ))

Rwos aims for Deac this time. But the heavily damaged ship chooses this moment for it's remaining repulsorlifts to give out.

Collision course with a duracrete hangar floor a thousand feet below.

((OOS: This is a really frikkin BIG hangar btw :D ))

A Firespray emerges from the other side of the cloak field.

Deac
05-15-2002, 04:52 PM
Present Deac: This is probably what Goroppa wanted me to find and how he wanted me to die!

Future Deac: You can't. Otherwise it would already have happened by the time you I got here!

Present Deac: What about this evil Rwos?

Redwing
05-15-2002, 09:50 PM
Who cares? I don't, as long as you end up dead!

Deac
05-17-2002, 04:41 PM
Future Deac: Darkstar, killing any of us changes the future that we go back to. This has gone on long enough. Go back to our time or we will possibly erase you from existence.

Redwing
05-17-2002, 10:36 PM
HOW IN HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GO BACK? I'M STUCK HERE, THANKS TO YOU! BUT AT LEAST I CAN STILL KILL YOU!

*Rwos throws energy beams at Deac. Deac dodges into a corridor. Rwos charges after him, but stumbles and can't regain his footing. Klaxons blare in the falling ship. WARNING: GRAV SYSTEMS DAMAGED.*

Rwos manages to regain his footing, now walking on one of the walls. The ship continues to hurtle toward the hangar floor, thousands of feet below.

Deac
05-18-2002, 04:52 PM
If you want to survive, Darkstar, then leave Rwos body. You'll find yourself returning to our time. I'm giving you to the count of 10 before I erase you from history!

Redwing
05-18-2002, 07:10 PM
He's lying...this creature's memories tell me that the teleporter has "magic safeguards" that prevent that from happening...even if he could do it.

You're bluffing, Wuss Starkiller!

Deac
05-20-2002, 06:09 PM
You've been around Syrnl for too long. His attitude's begun to rub off on you!

*As Rwos Darkstar begins to plan somekind of response, Future Deac shatters the medallion with his lightsaber-not the Starkiller sword, oddly.*

Redwing
05-22-2002, 03:01 AM
((OOS: Remember, the medallion fused with Rwos' chest))

*Rwos clutches his chest/the medallion in pain. He glares at Deac with rage.* You scum! When will it penetrate your skull that I AM INDESTRUCTIBLE?? *He takes his hand off his chest. The medallion has healed back together, thanks to the regenerative abilities of the body it is fused with.* The medallion is now a part of Rwos' body, just as I am a part of his mind! Face the truth Starkiller! Your wu---your friend is gone! Now there is only ME!

*As if to prove himself wrong, Rwos Darkstar suddenly grabs his head.* AAARRRRRGH! Why won't you STAY DOWN?? Oh....****!

He utteres this distinctively Terran euphemism for a good reason. The hangar floor below races towards them at an incredible speed. Rwos Darkstar runs for the opening of the falling ship and leaps out, opening his wings.

Impact.

Deac
05-22-2002, 05:57 PM
Present Deac: That fool. When's he going to realise that WE can't die, otherwise Future Deac and him won't ever exist!

*Future Deac doesn't need to hear this. He leaps out and lands close to Darkstar*

When are you going to get it that the only way this can possibly end is your defeat one way or another. It's already happened. I'm offering you an easy way out.

Redwing
05-22-2002, 11:25 PM
*in the air above Deac* Ah, but you're wrong, Deac Starkiller. None of this has happened. I have clear memories of this event. You never came here. You fought Slave One, and miraculously escaped thanks to your Jedi gunner. You fled into hyperspace with your engines leaking, and by the time you came back this place was gone. *grins and looks at the smoking hulk of the ship* Now your friend is gone, and Rwos is mine. Yet I am still here. So I think it's a safe bet that if I kill you, it won't change a thing. *from midair, aims his hand at Deac Starkiller* And now, you've got nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and you're not going to be Deac Starkiller much longer, you're going to be Dead Starkiller. *laughs at his own joke* Say goodbye, Wuss! *A large ball of energy appears around his hand, and....

it stays there.*

What??? Why?? Why?? Why can't I kill you???

Deac
05-23-2002, 06:51 PM
Because, even by possessing Rwos and coiming back here, you have undone yourself. I'm not going to invite my new arch-nemesis to go with me to shut down a portal to an alternate universe, you won't conquer my friend, and you'll NEVER EXIST!!!

*Pop! On this realisation, Rwos Darkstar begins to fade away...*

[Hahaha! Never mess with the timeline whilst using some else's bad guy and that someone else understands temperal mechanics*

Redwing
05-24-2002, 03:03 AM
((OOS: Ummm, Deac...you didn't read my OOSes did you :D ...Rwos can't fade away...the teleporter prevents that from happening...if it wasn't for the teleporter, the instant Rwos Darkstar teleported to this dimension, he would have ceased to exist, because for him to exist, technically, this had to happen. The teleporter is shielding him from the effects. It's apparently shielding Deac as well. Of course, these events have to be undone somehow because if Rwos Darkstar keeps existing up to the time where he was supposed to be Termand Rwos in the Alternate Universe to be possessed by the Darkstar and come here, he will then cease to exist, and the time line will get...really screwed up. :D Until then, he's simply overwriting events like a virus in the time stream.))

Deac
05-24-2002, 05:14 PM
[I can deal with this!!]

*The distortion in space time causes the surrounding air to ripple. Thousands of feet above and beyond our heroes, a huge black spot appears. Darkstar's distortion has caused a black hole to open. All our heroes are now being sucked toward it....*

Mega Morta
05-24-2002, 07:27 PM
Yeah, but what about the docking station? Is that suposed to be destoyed? (notice zora has not said a word)

Redwing
05-24-2002, 09:44 PM
((OOS: @ M&M: Everyone in the ship died except Deac and Rwos...you'll hafta wait till this gets undone to talk again :D

@ Deac: That works actually...the teleporter's magic conflicting with the forces at work in the space time continuum :D))

What in seven hells is going on?! *Rwos Darkstar plants his claws deep in the hangar floor resisting the pull. Just to make things even better, the teleporter again begins blaring loudly* SHUT UP DAMMIT!! SHUT UP!!!!!

Deac
05-25-2002, 07:03 PM
*Because more and more of the key events that caused this to happen in the first place have been altered, the black hole only grows larger!*

Future Deac: Darkstar, allow the body to die if you want your soul to live. I'm afraid this is it for this timeline!....

*Future Deac is sucked into the black hole. He's now back where he belongs, and can remember it all[ So he's back in The Alternate Universe].

As the black hole expands, the metal plate with Rwos Darkstar's claws in is torn away. Eventually he is sucked in, the final sound escaping is a scream.

But is the darkstar now seperate? And where will Rwos Darkstar end up? Certainly not here. Time changes again.

The craft is leaving hyperspace*

Well team, Deyes is well behind us. Hey...is that Slave 1?

Redwing
05-25-2002, 07:29 PM
What's---

*Rwos stops abruptly. His teleporter beeps and flashes once*

Hey...where am I? What happened?

((OOS: :D))

Deac
05-27-2002, 04:46 PM
I don't know. I seem to remember...no that must've been a dream.

*Slave 1 fires*

Let's make sure this isn't!

Redwing
05-27-2002, 09:21 PM
*Rwos grabs the turret again and starts firing at Slave One again (and missing, of course)*

Ugh...fighters are so much better. ...a dream? So you remember something too? All I remember is...blackness...

Deac
06-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Wait...I have an idea. One taught to me by my "Nephew" *Deac doesn't yet know the truth about Syrnl*

*The ship jumps to lightspeed, and two seconds later arrives inside the plantary defenses*

Don't thank me, thank Orthos!

Redwing
06-02-2002, 08:53 PM
*disoriented* Wha-what did you just do?!

Deac
06-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Micro lightspeed jump. Get ready to land...

Redwing
06-04-2002, 05:00 AM
((CUE Corzip saying something...Wraithy, where are you? :p :D))

Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 08:05 AM
*Corzip is lying on the floor in the engine compartment. he wakes up amd sees a red blur in his right eye. he feels it. it is blood. his left arm is also covered in blood. His head hurts. he tries to get up.. but he cant. to much pain. he tries to heal himself with the force.. but he doesnt have enough energy. he tries tyo cal for help.*

Hello! any one out there? Hello?!

Deac
06-05-2002, 04:37 PM
*Deac hears Corzip's pleas and runs to the engine room.

Deac's little stunt has a side effect. As Corzip wasn't in an acceleration couch or seat, he was flung against the nearest object when they jumped to lightspeed he is very weak.*

Rwos! Get the med kit! I'm gonna try a force heal! Stat!

Redwing
06-05-2002, 11:39 PM
*Rwos gets the medkit while managing to look confused and panicked at the same time*

Deac
06-07-2002, 04:37 PM
*Corzip is fast losing blood. It has no time to clot, and Deac's force healing may be too slow. Then an idea comes to his head*

Hold very still, Corzip, and don't be alarmed.

*Deac ignites his saber, and holds it a few centermetres away from the wound. The blot instantly dries and clots due to the heat.*

Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 09:40 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this doesnt realy FEEL any better.

what happened? how long was i out?

Redwing
06-11-2002, 04:19 AM
Not very long...

Wraith 8
06-11-2002, 09:18 AM
Now you are a lot of help you know that ((:D))

Deac
06-11-2002, 05:48 PM
Are you well enough to leave the ship?

Redwing
06-12-2002, 12:18 AM
Speaking of the ship...

Who's flying?!

Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 08:24 AM
well dont look at me.. im lying here bleeding and stuff. and yes.. i think i can get the force to control my self.... [you have a sensu bean for me?] (( lol sorry.. could resist))

Redwing
06-16-2002, 09:08 AM
*the transport collides with a orbital satellite, knocking out its shields. Alarms blare, announcing that the main control systems have been knocked out* Too late... Does this thing have escape pods?

Deac
06-17-2002, 05:12 AM
Yes, and I recommend we get to them. Corzip, I don't care whether you can walk or not, I'll carry you

*Picks up Crozip and moves toward the pods*

Wraith 8
06-17-2002, 05:27 PM
*looks at deac wile he is being carried*

dont expect me to kiss you once we cross the other room... were not married :D

Deac
06-18-2002, 02:53 AM
Don't expect me to have have mind destroying nightmares about that...I think I was once betrothed, anyhow.

Redwing
06-18-2002, 04:01 PM
*Rwos opens the pod's hatch and helps Deac carry Corzip in. The pod jettisons, and through the viewports they can see the ship recede out of sight, plummeting toward the ground. As they watch, a winged creature flies out of the transport and towards the opposite direction*

Whoa...that was Zora, wasn't it?

Deac
06-19-2002, 04:50 AM
Oh well...looks like Fett thinks we're dead.Good. That'll make things much easier for us. According to the map Gorobba gave me, the place should be about two clicks from where we'll land...in the sea. Crap.

Redwing
06-19-2002, 06:46 AM
Two klicks isn't that far off. We'll just get a little wet is all...what's the place look like?

Deac
06-21-2002, 02:36 AM
I don't know. It's just a red rectangle on the crappy map

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile, the hutts are meeting on Nal Hutta*

Jabba: Fett clearly has the upper hand here. I will win.

Gorobba: But Starkiller and his team SURVIVED the crash. They are now closer than Fett

Feppla: My agent is already in the target zone. Both your teams will be dead in minutes....

Redwing
06-21-2002, 09:34 AM
---INTERMISSION---

((OOS: And this is where the RPG pauses until Wraithy gets back. http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62981 :D))

Deac
06-22-2002, 02:48 AM
Oh well, anyone want popcorn? I'm going!

Redwing
06-22-2002, 07:37 AM
Caramel, please :D *hands Deac money*

Deac
06-23-2002, 04:58 AM
Hey Syrnl! What are you doing here in the popcorn line!?

Syrnl: You know me, I always turn up. And when I do, so does something unexpected:

I'm not your brother!

I am your father!

Really?

Syrnl: No, just kidding. But you didn't see that coming!

Redwing
06-23-2002, 03:56 PM
*sits waiting for Deac wondering why the letters "Intermission" turned out purple when he clearly wrote "[COLOR=brightgreen]" :D

Deac
06-24-2002, 04:16 AM
*Suddenly a huge crowd flocks Syrnl and Deac. Deac expects it to be for just him, but no*

Crowd: Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!Deac 'n' Syrnl!

Syrnl?

Syrnl: I re-released Dismembered Ewok!

*Begins to concert in the popcorn line*

Redwing
06-24-2002, 04:29 PM
*sits there wide eyed listening to the...interesting music*

Termand: Don't look at me. Wasn't my idea.

Deac
06-25-2002, 02:15 AM
Hey Syrnl! Can we get popcorn for free?

(Evil Corporate Guy enters)

ECG: No!Bwahahahahaha! You'll have to pay extortianate prices! They don't call me evil corporate guy for nothing

*Deac suddenly remembers an ancient art, takes Syrnl's guitar and whacks ECG with it:D !*

Wraith 8
06-25-2002, 05:33 PM
(OOC: wraithy returns)

Hey.. we had a map? man i must have been out a lon time... cause i never saw a map before.... so what were we looking for again?

Deac
06-26-2002, 03:11 AM
(Everyone rushes back to their seats:D )

Not a very good one, but yes, here's the map. We need to get this pod moving, any ideas?

Redwing
06-26-2002, 03:24 AM
(OOS: Um, Deac...if I'm not mistaken two klicks is within eye range :D)

Deac
06-27-2002, 03:14 AM
[ I suppose so...but I can deal with that]

The shore's not far off, we can row the pod. The....whatever's over that hill, one click away [Haha!]

Redwing
06-27-2002, 11:18 AM
((lol :D))

Rwos: *to Deac* I still don't understand...what exactly is it we are looking for?

Wraith 8
06-27-2002, 05:54 PM
*is confused and takes an asprine to get rid of his head ache.*

Deac
06-28-2002, 03:43 AM
The hutt just said that it was something we'd know he wanted...

*Deac and the party paddle their makeshift boat to the shore, only to find that they are not alone. A group of armed men awaits them. They appear to be...darktroopers*

DT#1: Feppla does not wish you alive. Therefore you will die.

Redwing
06-28-2002, 06:56 AM
((*gets flashback to Cantina Two* :D))

*Rwos ignites his lightsword* I remember your kind...I also remember that this sword can slice through phrik like paper.

Wraith 8
06-28-2002, 04:15 PM
*Deac put Corzip down. Corzip feels his wounds are healed enough to get a litle strenght. he gets out his orange lightsaber and he gets back to the pod. he sits down there and levitates his saber in the air. he egnites it and let it float next to Rwos and Deac.*

Deac
06-29-2002, 03:11 AM
*One of the Darktroopers surveys Deac's retina and walks back*

DT#5: Threat Assessment: Extremely High. Rapid kill mandatory, retreat second priority

[Translation: Oh no! Not again!:D ]

*Deac ignites his sabers and runs to the leader*

Redwing
06-29-2002, 07:59 AM
*Rwos does the same, but glances back at Corzip*

You okay?

Wraith 8
07-01-2002, 07:29 PM
*Corzip is in deep concentration and gets out his other saber for himself to reflect any blaster bolts.
He opens one eye to Rwos*

Yeah.. ill help with my orange saber and ill try to watch out for you guys.

*Corzip deflects some blaster bolts with his yellow saber at his side and in the meanwhile he uses his orange saber to attack the darktroopers.*

Deac
07-02-2002, 02:43 AM
*Deac leaps and slices the first, then ducks and throws his saber to half the second. The third stands at a distance, firing, but is then raised by the force and dropped into the sea, short-circuiting it*

Redwing
07-02-2002, 05:09 PM
*Rwos attacks the Darktroopers, quickly eliminating two more with a couple slashes. He deflects the fire of another to take out a third*

Deac
07-04-2002, 02:46 AM
*Deac slices the last one up, and deactivates his sabers*

Come on. The target's over that ridge.

Redwing
07-05-2002, 08:58 AM
*Rwos runs to the top of the ridge, to see...*

Deac
07-06-2002, 03:33 AM
*An ancient temple. It looks like an ancient Hutt Mausoleum. It is 4000 years old, yet strangely it is in fair condition and unrobbed.

Until now. Slave 1 is parked outside.*

Redwing
07-08-2002, 01:08 PM
((OOS: Intermission again...this time it's Deac, leaving till July 12th :D))

Wraith 8
07-08-2002, 05:44 PM
((oh ok... im a little out of inspiration anyway :D))

Deac
07-13-2002, 02:32 AM
*Deac enters the temple. It is clear Fett has entered another way, as cobwebs bar the entrance. They are easily removed, and Deac steps on one the circular slabs on the floor, only to find it drops away*

Oh great...I saw a holo-flick like this once.

Redwing
07-13-2002, 05:39 AM
Rwos: Ceiling's too low for me to glide through. *with difficulty, Rwos snags himself to the wall with his claws and makes his way slowly forward in a vertical position, touching the floor with his tail to test its integrity*

Deac
07-14-2002, 04:03 AM
*Deac force speeds over the floor, leaving it to fall behind him. He then pulls Corzip toward him*

Redwing
07-14-2002, 07:37 AM
Rwos: Well that's one way to do it...

Wraith 8
07-15-2002, 08:43 PM
I think i can walk again. i let the force heal my wounds just enough. ill stay way behind you guys.

Redwing
07-16-2002, 07:26 AM
If you say so...*walks forward through the hallway. An opening, to a dark, cavernous room, looms ahead*

Deac
07-17-2002, 03:06 AM
*Deac walks forward and sees a single beam of light enter from the roof, marking a spot on the ground. Deac does not follow the cliche of walking under the light, however, he walks right through it. His friends look shocked, but their question is answered when Deac throws a rock through the darkness, and a trapdoor in the floor opens.*

Redwing
07-20-2002, 07:53 AM
*Rwos looks through the trapdoor*

I still don't see something a Hutt would obviously want...

Deac
07-21-2002, 11:19 AM
[The trapdoor was a trap!]

*Deac steps over the trapdoor and into the main chamber. A giant statue of a hutt stands bathed in sunlight, and atop its crown...*

A funeral urn! This must be the first royal hutt, and they want the urn to prove the bloodline!

*Deac climbs to the top, and removes the urn. The chamber starts to rumble, all the doors seal, and a larger on opens, revealing a rancor*

Ohhh...figures.

Redwing
07-21-2002, 11:58 PM
((Rwos has wings; no one would set a trap like that for a gargoyle....thus he doesn't immediately recognize it as one ;)))

Uhhhh...what in seven hells is that? ...Do you want to fight it or run?

Wraith 8
07-22-2002, 08:40 AM
Uhm guys...... GUYS!

*right behind the group 2 other doors opened and 2 more rancors roared at the group.*

No way back there. any other exits. i just got up to strenght. i could try and fight them.

Deac
07-22-2002, 10:13 AM
*Deac ignites his sabers, and runs, leaping high into the air, and slashes at the rancor's eyes. It howls and dies.
As the party turn for the second and third, the both fall dead to heavy blaster fire, and Slave 1 lands in the centre of the room. Boba Fett exits*

Fett: Nice work, lead me right here, got past all the traps, distracted the monster and even got the urn. Jabba needs it.

*Draws blasters*

Hand it over.

Redwing
07-22-2002, 09:18 PM
Rwos: Riight. *ignites his lightsword* What are you going to do if we don't? *eyes glow menacingly*

Deac
07-23-2002, 03:16 PM
Fett: Believe me, you don't stand a chance. I've been involved with Jedi killing since I was a kid.

*Fett begins to fly, firing rapidly at the ground*

Redwing
07-23-2002, 04:20 PM
Rwos: Too bad I'm not a Jedi. *Rwos jumps onto Slave One. He runs up the surface and leaps into the air, spreading his wings*

Deac
07-24-2002, 08:18 AM
Fett: Figures...

*Fett jetpacks into the air himself, leaving Deac and Corzip on the ground, unable to help as Fett begins blasting Rwos*

[To Corzip] Hey, wait. I've got the idol. Rwos appears to be distracting Fett. I say we run for it, and Rwos will follow.

Wraith 8
07-25-2002, 08:33 PM
i think your right.... Rwos has been in tougher stuations than this. lets go

Redwing
07-26-2002, 06:11 AM
*Rwos circles Fett, dodging and deflecting his blaster fire*

Deac
07-26-2002, 10:25 AM
Uh-oh...

Redwing
07-28-2002, 03:08 AM
((OOS: Deac's gone for another two weeks (as of yesterday)))

Are you nuts? Stop staring! Move!

*Fett notices Deac and Corzip and aims for them. But Rwos takes advantage of the distraction and physically barrels into Fett in midair*

Redwing
08-15-2002, 10:36 PM
((OOS: Hmm. This RPG is about due for an ending ;)))

Deac
08-16-2002, 09:16 AM
[Can do]

*Deac notices a hidden camera in the wall, and stops moving*

This is all just a fake...isn't it. Just a rat race for you hutts to bet on...huh?

*A panel slides open, revealing the 3 hutts and their entourage.*

Jabba: Indeed it is, Mr Starkiller. That artifact is completeley fake. We have just been using you for entertainment.

Do we still get our money?

Gorobba: No, there was no money. But you lose your death mark. Just don't park in front of my hangar space again.

Don't worry, I won't. So who won the bet.

Jabba: I did. Hohohoho!

But we have the idol!

Jabba: You do? Oh yes...

Gorobba: I win! One spice mine for me!

The End

Redwing
08-16-2002, 07:01 PM
((...and thus concludes perhaps the oddest chapter in Starkiller history, considering we were put back in time to do this. ;)))

Deac
08-17-2002, 11:31 AM
[All right then, I can rectify that....alternate ending!]

Epilogue:

*Deac awakes in his bed, and realises he is on Tatooine....and has had a most strange dream about him and his friends. It has taught Deac a lesson he already knew:

Never gamble The Hutt Gamble....

[Outtakes follow]

Redwing
08-18-2002, 02:34 AM
((OOS: No, I didn't mean you had to change the ending. :D We already explained that away as the Aeges' fault, since we had to go back in time to be there when the Darkstar arrived, so he could be returned to "The Alternate Universe"...

And now observe Redwing being bored...))

Epilogue, Continued.

Rwos awakens. His head hurts. He feels like he was just knocked out. He hadn't hit the bounty hunter that har...wait...or was that....a dream...?

Where was he?

Deac was in front of him. He was saying something.

"Well, what next? Syrnl shows up again? Hordes of clones? This is getting repetitive...repetitive...repetitive...repetitive. .."

What? Syrnl's dead. No wait, he's in another dimension...

Is this a dream?

People talking. In a blur. An image loomed from the grayness. Rwos recognized him. Death. Some sort of wanted criminal. He'd hunted this criminal once...funny. He couldn't remember why.

Oh well. He'd put that plan on hold for now. There was an injured boy in front of him. And there was a hamster sniffing around.

Okay. He was definitely hallucinating. A hamster?

Corzip was there! He was saying something. "I think this thing is the same thing that killed my friend Kell. We better get out of the streets."

Deac replied to him, matter-of-factly. "Look people, whatever this thing is, it doesn't care who we are. It'll kill us all if we work alone. Don't venture in less than pairs. Always watch your back."

Deac looked at something on the ground, then knelt and smeared something from the ground onto his face. "Let's hunt some beast..."

Rwos somehow remembered this. Except he knew it had never happened. He still wasn't sure he was awake.

Corzip: "Agreed Deac, but I would like some aircover in this one." Corzip turned and started talking with someone in the background. Deac spoke, "Rwos, you're with me. We'll cover the south side." He looked at a clump of hair snagged on something. "Smells like tibanna gas. There's a processor about one klick west. I say we check it out."

Deac darted out of the building. He noticed a gun store nearby and dashed in. Rwos followed. Unsure if he was still dreaming, he stepped into the shop.

Only to see a head roll in front of him.

"HOLY F*CKING SH*T!!"

There was a monster on the counter, covered with blood. Rwos grabbed the nearest weapon, which happened to be a fusion cannon, and demolished the counter. The creature leaped out of the building and into the lower levels...Rwos kept firing till the cannon just clicked.

Deac dashed back into the store. Rwos was too horrified, staring at the head to wonder how Deac had gotten back out there.

Deac: "Let's get moving people!"

Okay, Rwos, snap out of it. You've seen worse. You've been through worse.

Wait...he'd recognized that thing.

Deac perched on the edge of the street and looked through a rifle scope down into the lower levels...of Coruscant. He was on Coruscant. Okay, time to stop wondering uselessly. Rwos shook himself and opened his wings. He narrowed his eyes and 'lit' them. Gargoyle night vision. He could see the creature entering a weapons gas facility. When frightened, they always return to their queens.

Corzip ran up to them. "What happened?"

"I've seen that kind of creature before...but I don't know anything about it except it's very dangerous and they like to group. I'm betting that facility is the nest."

Deac looked up from his scope. "Good thing I swiped this then." Deac took out a small container and indicated its label. Antimatter 1x10 [exponent]-100000 grams. "This'll stop them spreading."

Oh, ****. "Antimatter?!? Do you know what that stuff does?"

Deac looked condescending. "Yeah, Rwos. It reacts so violently with matter when it touches it that both are instantly destroyed. But there's so little here. If one gram blows up the Imperial Academy Symbol on some moon, then this tiny amount shoul be enough. Besides it says it's for one building. I ain't a fool."

...He's gone nuts.

"Deac, that stuff is extremely dangerous and shouldn't EVER be used except under completely controlled conditions. Why do you think the Imperials didn't use it to wipe out planets instead of a Death Star? We just can't risk using it. Besides, we don't know if there's anything in that building besides those creatures."

Growling throats and glowing eyes around them in the dark. "Sithspit! Time to go!" Rwos grabbed Deac and launched himself off the street edge. But the creatures were already on them.

Deac launched himself through the air to the top of a nearby building. The creatures leaped after him. Deac hurridly attached the antimatter to a wristrocket. "You want this? Go get it!" Deac let the container fly.

Yup, he'd gone nuts. Aw, ****! It could hit something!

Rwos flew after the container. He unclipped a magentic grapple from his belt and fired it at the rocket.

It hit. Rwos reeled it in, fighting to get to the container before it hit something...or the rocket blew...and killed him and whoever else happened to be in the vicinity.

He got to the rocket and cut it loose. It spiraled for space. Rwos looked at the offending container of antimatter. Okay, Deac doesn't need to know about this. Rwos pocketed it and swooped back down towards the now disturbed nest of creatures.

Oh, great. They'd dug up a queen.

The creature looked at Rwos like he was the tastiest thing in the world.

Oh, ...great.

The queen looked ready to snap at him when Corzip stabbed its leg. The injured queen promptly vomited all over. Rwos immediately darted in close and slashed its eyes. The creature howled in pain. Deac yelled encouragement.

Corzip stabbed the queen through her skull. The beast bucked Corzip off and he fell off the platform into the depths of Coruscant.

Rwos swooped after him....into a strange mist. He could hear the sound of a jetpack behind him...

Then the sound stopped.

Rwos stopped in midflight and hung there.

Not even the air moved.

Three glowing orbs appeared. One red, one blue, one gold...

We can't wait any longer. The Darkstar will come at any moment...Put him into a dream now...then we can make the crossing.

The same orbs of light appeared over Deac's bed in Tatooine. Deac was asleep there.

Let the Starkiller now face his fear...for what is coming to him...he must face alone.

To be Continued...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=389909#post389909

((And there goes our continuity errors, put to rest. :D

I can't believe I typed all that.))

Deac
08-18-2002, 02:05 PM
[Cool. Um...am I supposed to continue here?]

Redwing
08-18-2002, 08:40 PM
((You already have :D

I just retold part of RPG for all, seen through the eyes of Rwos. Cuz that's where he got put after the end of this. Hence the timeline errors with Syrnl and stuff...

Next you had that dream where you killed the Emperor/you...and what was 'coming' was Rwos Darkstar.

Interesting fact, tho...Rwos Darkstar technically should have been Termand Darkstar, since Termand is Rwos' first name. :D

I was bored was all...:D))

Wraith 8
08-19-2002, 09:41 AM
so this rpg is over? ok./... lol-

Redwing
08-20-2002, 05:56 AM
I guess...:D