ZoE GurL
03-07-2002, 08:49 PM
G'Day people
if u havent guessed, im new to these forums and juz wanted to say hi to all :D
Hope to meet as many of u as possible

Zoe

Kylilin
03-07-2002, 09:06 PM
welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself, someone should be along soon with your gift basket or spoon or chocolate jedi medallion...

Grannen
03-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Hi and welcome! :)

NiKo
03-08-2002, 05:29 AM
welcome to the escapemi forums :)
here's your complementary EMI spoon.

Kj°len
03-08-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by NiKo
welcome to the escapemi forums :)
here's your complementary EMI spoon.

Gasp! :eek: You acually didn't hit on her! Hi and welcome!:)

Al-back from the BigWhoop
03-08-2002, 01:19 PM
welcome to ESCAPEMI forums.
u will meet many ppl here, including

AL - Thats me, im nice.
GRANNEN - Hes kinda smart.
NFGB - You wont meet him, so dont worry.
NATTY - Be afraid. Be very afraid.
GUYBRUSH122 - Dont mind him if he is running around naked and crying.
NIKO - Dont get too close, he does weird stuff when hes horny (like using his pants as a flag)
NEIL JOSH - When u see him, mention the name of Robbin Johnson.
GRISWOLD - Hes normal... NOT!
FERAL - Hes a chicken
STORKEN - Hes a stork
MURTA - Hes not a bird.
YOHA - She couldnt marry.
KJOLEN - He has a weird name
FRENCHY - She left [sincere boo-hoo]
FENDER - He destroyed a wall with a guitar
ALGU╔M - Hes my imaginary friend.
NINGU╔M - He doesnt exist, im putting him here because i cant remeber any1 else.
JOE - He is the mental doctor that gives psychological help for us on Mondays and Wednesdays at 16h-17h.

thtas mainly it. u may meet other ppl that are more quiet, so i ddnt include them but they are not as special as me :p

Guybrush122
03-08-2002, 03:05 PM
hey Zoe Gurl...

one thing you have to know about me....

.....if i scare you......i like you :naughty:

......you know you want me.....

.....I want you....

.......Am I scaring you yet?

Ok, one bit of advice...leave the forums ASAP...I came because I heard there was free cheese......ALL A LIE!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I was married to myself?

Natty
03-08-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
NATTY - Be afraid. Be very afraid.

What's that supposed to mean? I'm nice unless provoked- I thought you knew that?

Don't mind these people Zoe, they're just horny and desperate, and I'll make sure I keep an eye on things- I don't trust some of these guys- especially when it comes to hitting on people. Guybrush is supposed to be married to me- but I don't put out, so I think he's a tad upset by that. But you'll get used to them after awhile, just remember to ignore and don't pay attention to the horny desperate people :D

brief
03-09-2002, 03:00 AM
Welcome, Zoe. :)

Check the thread again.

Jack
03-09-2002, 11:06 AM
Well , Thanks AL, for not mentioning me.....

Fender
03-09-2002, 03:12 PM
I am personally quite happy with my Al's description of me....

I am also happy celebrating my 1750th post in this topic.

Kj°len
03-09-2002, 06:24 PM
KJOLEN - He has a weird name

Gee thanks Al:rolleyes:, you diss my name AND spell it wrong.

Here's how I see things:

AL - He's back, he's strange to me.
GRANNEN - He's wise.
NFGB - He's important.
NATTY - She's nice. She's one of the oldest here but we baby her and she loves it.
GUYBRUSH122 - He won't give me his wall joke. He DOES run naked and cries.
NIKO - (See what Al said) He's cool.
NEIL JOSHI - He's nice, and DON'T meantion the name Robin Johnson. Don't call him Niel Johnson either, Admiral did, he's gone
ADMIRAL - He's wierd, he's banned. (Don't be relieved, he does come back)
GRISWOLD - He's Cheesy, j/k :D
FERAL - He is a chicken, he makes chicken shooting games.
STORKEN - He brought us here ;)
MURTA - I don't know this person, but Murta must be popular.
YOHA - She is nice, be nice to her
KJěLEN - That's me, I'm cool, nice and kind.
FRENCHY - She's a good friend, I don't know her that much but she is nice, she gone though....
FENDER - He is...well...I...wierd.

Feral
03-09-2002, 06:57 PM
I don't make the chicken shooting games. Griswold does.
*self centred mode on*
And all that people know about me is that I'm a chicken? I don't post enough anymore, obviously...I also notice that I'm about halfway down both lists...
*turns off self-centred mode*

Feral
03-09-2002, 07:19 PM
I am currently having the most classic voice conversation with GB122...so, I want everyone who has AIM to have a voice conversation with me next time they're on.

murta
03-10-2002, 02:50 PM
AL - He has big sigs and a big name and a 12-inch...ruler
GRANNEN - He likes Calvin and Hobbes, he's clever, he invented the Internet
NFGB - He's a punk, he's sorta gone
NATTY - Australian, sometimes types in a baby voice, is nice to prettymuch everyone
GUYBRUSH122 - He loves pop music, especially Backstreet Boys and Britney
BRIEF - He's a genius with good taste, he runs a video shop in Leonardo, New Jersey
NIKO - He lives in Eilat, Israel, his head used to be blue, he's in a band called Gatorbait, he writes goods songs, he sets fire to poo
NEIL JOSHI - His name backwards spells Ihsoj Lien - OK, so I can't think of anything
GRISWOLD - He's evil and migrated here from Milegend.com forums
FERAL - He is Foolish
STORKEN - Without him we wouldn't even exist
MURTA - Never met the guy, but I know lots of people hate him (although they admire his perfectly formed buttocks)
KJěLEN - Extremely active member of the forums, needs to sleep more
FRENCHY - Soon to be famous Canadian, joining the ranks of Celine Dion, Bryan Adams and erm, that guy who did that thing, you know....the guy
FENDER - He likes guitars, he has the best sig ever
ZEROXCAPE - The main man, always watching over you (even when you're in the shower)

Guybrush122
03-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by murta

GUYBRUSH122 - He loves pop music, especially Backstreet Boys and Britney

......you bastard.......:D

i seriously hope your joking *prays hes joking* :eek: :-)

heres the real me:

Guybrush122: likes PUNK (:p), likes hitting walls, major flirt (as you can tell, baby), has a bazzar fascination with Bikkini Kill's lead singer.....HOT VOICE! HOT VOICE!

Kj°len
03-10-2002, 06:34 PM
KJěLEN - Extremely active member of the forums, needs to sleep

I sleep. What do you mean "extremely active", I only come here twice a week.:rolleyes: My name spelled backwards is Nel°jK. Hey, thats pretty cool. Hmmm. *Sees that all of the General topic was last used and posted by me* And I'm not that active. Although I did spend about 3 tough hours trying to send something to Yoha....Which I must get back to finishing now.:D

Yoha
03-10-2002, 11:29 PM

HEY! I married brief, thank you very much... I'm now revoking your 'I'm nice' comment. :mad:

anyways welcome Zoe, nice to have another female on the boards!

brief
03-11-2002, 02:33 AM
BRIEF - He's a genius with good taste, he runs a video shop in Leonardo, New Jersey

:rofl: Yup, right next to the Quickstop..

Originally posted by Yoha
HEY! I married brief, thank you very much... I'm now revoking your 'I'm nice' comment. :mad:

Don't worry, hun.. You know everyone loves you http://216.40.201.240/s/otn/love/malelovies.gif

Yoha
03-11-2002, 08:04 AM
lol...
awwwwwwwww :D *BIG HUG for brief*

ZoE GurL
03-11-2002, 09:40 PM
hehe thx guys
to tell u a bit about myself...
im a 14yr Australian chick who loves her musik and sport - i LUV soccer - i party all night and crawl home to my computer late in the mornings.
I have a pretty normal life otherwise - juz excuse me in advance... i can get pretty... hor... crazy at times:p

;)

Pappapisschu
03-12-2002, 09:37 AM
hiya all,

I'm new here too, and i ghink this forum has died out :D

well, why am i here??

to post some nice things only for MYSELF....:eek:

Al-back from the BigWhoop
03-13-2002, 06:53 PM
first of all: SOCCER RULERS!!!

2nd: sorry brief and jack

3rd: sorry yoha, i ddnt know u were married when i wrote that

4th: yes, my ... ruler ... (!) ... is big :D

5th: how dou write that? fifth? that just doesnt sound right...

6th: Kjolen, dont u have a weird name? :p I dont even HAVE that letter in my keyboard... its not like spelling MAă├, now, is it? :p

7th: hey pappapisschu. my pc has locked in this window, so i cant see where ur from, but i really do hope u r not from brazil. Now the brazilians r having this really stupid mania (worst then pokemon or wall hitting) about calling each other pappisschus, and, if u r brazilian, im just gonna have to kill you...
jk ;) welcome to the forums... do u want me to give u a description of our members :p

8th: im just kidding natty, u know we all think u r the greatest person in the forums... [wispers to ALGU╔M]I think she bought it... :D ;) jk natty, jk ;)

9th: now heres a challenge for u:

10th: the tenth sentence is false.

Pappapisschu
03-14-2002, 10:18 AM
hi there,

I'm from Brazi, uhm... No I'm from The Netherlands. (holland)

Ya know where that is ? :)

So, Pappapisschu to you, Al- back from The BigWhoop
:D

no, actually: Pappapisschu to ya all around here.

/me runs away before al-back can punch me.

Yoha
03-14-2002, 12:14 PM

3rd: sorry yoha, i ddnt know u were married when i wrote that

It's ok Al, I'll let it slide this time as long as you're really nice to me in the future :D

Jonny Haggis
03-15-2002, 12:21 PM
Hiya Zoe, Pappapischu, welcome to the forums although I'm kinda new here in a way.
I used to post here a year or so ago (still remember Feral, Guybrush122 and Zeroxscape) but have been away working in South Africa, a very interesting and beautiful place which, sadly, still has huge amounts of poverty and homelessness.
So, to everybody who doesn't know me;
I'm 26, I live in Glasgow, Scotland and work for the BBC. In my spare time I practice Muay Thai boxing and hope to be in a televised fight later in the year (on Sky Sports)!

Greeting to you all!

PS. Yoha - I really like your Avatar, how'd you do it?

Alexa
03-15-2002, 10:16 PM
Hi I'm new too...well I was here for a short while before both my computers broke. I'm a 16/f from Canada ...I have a feeling this forum is dead so I'll leave it at that Alexa

MurrayDude
03-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Hi ppl I'm back (not that anyone cares)

*cries in pool of self-loathsome pity*

Just kidding! We all know that I'm the coolest person in the free world. I've been gone for a month but I'm back to post just for the hell of posting! I mean it's the weekend and i'm sick so I'm open to wasting precious time. So wazzup peoples?

Yoha
03-16-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Jonny Haggis

PS. Yoha - I really like your Avatar, how'd you do it?

Thanks :) I just took played around with some graphics in photoshop... I got the Kate Capsize pic off the net and adjusted it. ;) This avatar actually fits me better cuz my name really is Kate... lol

So what have you been doing in South Africa?

Jonny Haggis
03-16-2002, 08:25 AM
Hey Yoha (or Kate.... now that you've said that I'll always picture you as CAPTAIN KATE CAPSIZE!!!),
I was working with a crew in Capetown (mostly) setting up a production base for ourselves and future BBC crews to work from.
We also filmed part of a children's series called 'Bits & Bobs', about two puppets on a voyage of discovery! This was by far the most exciting bit as we got to visit the most beautiful places in Capetown such as Table Mountain (a huge 3000ft volcanic plug which dominates the city) and Danger Point (sound very MI!) where we saw Humpback whales breaching right out if the sea!
There is a stark contrast when you see the outlying townships where tens of thousands of dark skinned Africans (I don't like to use the term 'black' as it's innaccurate) live in homes which are little more than single room wooden huts. Apartheid may have been abolished many years ago but it will take the South African people a long time to bridge the divide it created.
Don't let this put you off though. If you ever get the chance to go to Capetown, grap it with both hands! It really is an incredible place.
Jings, crivens help ma boab! I really have been waffling on haven't I? Sorry!

So what about you? What are you studying at college and what do you want to do once you graduate?

Cheers,
Jonny
(my given name is Jonathan, but it always gets shortened to Jonny)

Yoha
03-16-2002, 11:26 AM
wow, it seems like an incredible experience... the farthest from home i've ever been is Mexico and that's even on the same continent!

wow, tv production... I did some work with television in high school, sometimes I wish I had gone in that direction, but I leaned more toward the printing end and now I'm doing advertising. Hopefully some day I can work either for a Madison Avenue company (yeah, right) in New York or for an in-house agency for a large company.

:D

MurrayDude
03-16-2002, 12:12 PM
And we all know that's not overrated:)

Yoha
03-16-2002, 01:01 PM
lol, what, Madison Avenue or Mexico? ;)