PDA

View Full Version : Which race will you annihalate totally?


Clefo
08-15-2001, 07:20 PM
We all know what faction we want to be first, but what faction will we want to rape and pillage first?

Compa_Mighty
08-15-2001, 07:24 PM
I guess the Rebels.

Kvan
08-15-2001, 07:24 PM
I voted Naboo. They are pointless and they suck :D .....I'm tired of giving my reasons right now :p

Admiral Thrawn
08-15-2001, 07:31 PM
Same as the guy above me :amidala: <<<<:mad:

darthfergie
08-15-2001, 07:32 PM
REVENGE!!!!
JAR JAR SHALL DIE!!!!!:D

Admiral Thrawn
08-15-2001, 07:36 PM
What for:confused:

darthfergie
08-15-2001, 07:39 PM
GUNGANS ARE GOING DOWN!!!

Clefo
08-15-2001, 07:41 PM
Uh-oh he's having an episode. :)

I voted Empire. I just don't like them.

Worf
08-15-2001, 07:42 PM
Death to the Gungans!

Heres a little something I posted on the forums at jk.net once.

Newsreporter: Todays top news, in a move that will be remembered in history, the Rebel Alliance, Royal Naboo and the Wookies have joined together with the Galactic Empire and the Trade Federation in a bid to remove the Gungan pests from the galaxy. All five groups are even now preparing to invade the swamps of Naboo and destroy the annoying aliens once and for all.

Worf

Admiral Thrawn
08-15-2001, 07:44 PM
Empire is Da' Bomb


:atat: "Destroy anything in your path"

Darth_Rommel
08-15-2001, 07:45 PM
ALL GUNGANS MUST DIE! :bdroid2:

Tie Guy
08-15-2001, 07:48 PM
I'll teach those stinkin' imperials to invade my planet and make my people slaves.

"The taller they are the harder they fall" i always say.

Clefo
08-15-2001, 07:49 PM
I thought it was: "The bigger they are the worse they smell when they die"

General Nilaar
08-15-2001, 08:45 PM
With an attitude like that tie guy you need to change your avatar and sig;)

I say down with the Gungans! I'm willing to exterminate their entire race just for the CHANCE of killing Jar Jar. Hmm... not too hard to figure out what my civ is....

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 08:51 PM
Naboo and Gungans must DIE
They are both stupid and pointless. They WILL die!
:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:

Evaders99
08-15-2001, 08:55 PM
Shouldn't be too hard. We can wipe them out... "ALL OF THEM." lol

Long Live the Empire!

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 08:59 PM
Yes, more power to the Empire! :deathii:

Clefo
08-15-2001, 09:02 PM
The empire will fall to the force that is THE NABOO!

Boba Rhett
08-15-2001, 09:02 PM
There shouldn't even be a choice. The Gungans must die!!!

Clefo
08-15-2001, 09:09 PM
Look everyone hates the Gungans because of Jar Jar, that is unfair and uncalled for. Not all Gungans are like him.

We here at the Gungan PR department wish to fix this damage. Call 1-800-Jarjarsucks to make a donation.

Tie Guy
08-15-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by General Nilaar
With an attitude like that tie guy you need to change your avatar and sig;)

I say down with the Gungans! I'm willing to exterminate their entire race just for the CHANCE of killing Jar Jar. Hmm... not too hard to figure out what my civ is....

I defected, and am a former member of Rogue Squadron. I'm not with the wookies, helping them. Why can't people understand that. I HATE THE EMPIRE, i like my TIE Defender. :D

Anyway, right after i crush the Empire, i'm gonna move on to the Trade Federation.

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 09:12 PM
Err. . .would that be TIE Interceptor? ;)

Kvan
08-15-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


I defected, and am a former member of Rogue Squadron. I'm not with the wookies, helping them. Why can't people understand that. I HATE THE EMPIRE, i like my TIE Defender. :D

Anyway, right after i crush the Empire, i'm gonna move on to the Trade Federation.
Oh, I didn't have a problem with you crushing the imps, but now your messsing with the TF, and I'm going to have to take you down! ;)

Darth_Rommel
08-15-2001, 09:16 PM
Jeez.... all this fighting. *takes out speakerphone (to amplify voice)* EVERYONE, LETS UNITE AGAINST A COMMON FOE... THOSE GUNAGN SCUM! ;)

General Nilaar
08-15-2001, 09:19 PM
Truely the Gungans are a terrible menace;) Move over Vong Aliens, the Gungans are the new evil in the galaxy....

Clefo
08-15-2001, 09:20 PM
You people are whacked

Kvan
08-15-2001, 09:25 PM
Whats so wrong with the Gungans (besides JarJar)?

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 09:45 PM
It's just fun bashing on them. After all we can't bash on the ewoks till the x-pack! *Winks at TIE*

xwing guy
08-15-2001, 10:08 PM
I will crush the empire first then I will move onto Kvan and the TF and I will destroy you all with my wookiees.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEER RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie:

Lord JayVizIon
08-15-2001, 10:34 PM
whoever i crush will be through wookie domination:chewie:

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-15-2001, 11:19 PM
I will kill the Gungans. JAR JAR MUST DIE!
j/k why does everyonr hate jar-jar?

Tie Guy
08-15-2001, 11:27 PM
He's:

annonying
stupid looking
talks wierd
gets in the way
for the kids
serves little purpose

pick one :D

Gamma732
08-16-2001, 01:34 AM
Hmmm.....I can't really think of how else to say this without copying someone else ;) , but the Gungans are on the top of my list of civs to destroy. Why? Because they seemed really pointless in parts of the movie.

Admiral Thrawn
08-16-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
He's:

annonying
stupid looking
talks wierd
gets in the way
for the kids
serves little purpose

pick one :D

I choose stupid looking

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-16-2001, 01:47 AM
Before this goes any farther, I am the real Thrawn! :thrawn: Admiral Thrawn is the clone, not me. I was here first. :D

Just wanted to clear that up. BTW congrats Admiral on the Noghri thing. ;)

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-16-2001, 01:50 AM
Not to be incredibly picky or any thing but could someone tell us all *wink at Admiral Thrawn* how to spell the location coruscant. No offense to anyone intended, I just love bashing on newbies.

j/k I'm actually pretty new myself Admiral! :D

God
08-16-2001, 05:10 PM
how do you get an avatar :confused:

the empire will crush the rebel scum then rain death to the naboo
(i like!):atat: :atat: :amidala:

Tie Guy
08-16-2001, 05:24 PM
Hey G, welcome.

Go to the user cp button on the top of the window and then click on the edit options link. Then change avatar.

Worf
08-16-2001, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
He's:

annonying
stupid looking
talks wierd
gets in the way
for the kids
serves little purpose

pick one :D

I pick...all of the above.

Worf

Booya2020
08-16-2001, 10:04 PM
Just three words. DIE GUNGANS DIE!!! The first race that im gonna play as will be TF so it just seems fitting...:bdroid2:

Master Yoda
08-16-2001, 11:00 PM
Im going to let my army of Wookies BLAST THE EMPIRE TO PIECES!!!!30 :chewie:

FlyBOy
08-16-2001, 11:36 PM
Jar Jar and his floppy eared friends will taste bitter annihalation at the feet of my unstoppable Stormtrooper regiments!
:atat: :trooper: :dtrooper: :trooper: :atat:

Lord JayVizIon
08-18-2001, 12:09 AM
just to let you know flyboy, you can't squish units with the AT's, but you can damage them. Go wookies!!!

Kvan
08-18-2001, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
just to let you know flyboy, you can't squish units with the AT's, but you can damage them. Go wookies!!!
heheheh...You realize he said "bitter annihalation at the feet of my unstoppable Stormtrooper regiments"....Now what doesn't seem right with that? Thats right! Stormtrooper regiments! The Stormtroopers are gonna step on you! :D

xwing guy
08-18-2001, 02:12 PM
I'm still gonna destroy all of those stuipd droids. And then they will feel the the power of the wookiees!

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RRR!!!!!!

Clefo
08-18-2001, 02:33 PM
Taste hot blaster fire feeble Empire! The Naboo with annihalate you!

Kvan
08-18-2001, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Taste hot blaster fire feeble Empire! The Naboo with annihalate you!
OMG! Clefo? You are going to use the Naboo?! :eek:

Tie Guy
08-18-2001, 03:09 PM
If you use the Naboo you will have to use the Gungans too, they are both in the same campaign, hope you like the gungans.

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-18-2001, 03:11 PM
Anyway th-WHAT?!?!?!?! CLEFO IS USING THE NABOO?!?!?!?! *blink, blink-mouth hangs open :eek:, begins to drool* No, no way! Really! WOW! THAT's a shocker! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kvan
08-18-2001, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
If you use the Naboo you will have to use the Gungans too, they are both in the same campaign, hope you like the gungans.
You know I'm really glad they did that! I was always saying they should be together :D

Sith Lord
08-18-2001, 08:16 PM
The galaxy will feel the fire of Xim the Despot and his mighty DROID ARMY!:mad:

darthfergie
08-18-2001, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by SITH LORD
The galaxy will feel the fire of Xim the Despot and his mighty DROID ARMY!:mad:

Until they are eliminated by the Empire:D
:atat: :atat: :atat: ---attack--->:bdroid2: ---help--->

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-18-2001, 08:43 PM
Double post there fergie. Is that on purpose?

EVERYONE will fall be fore me the Emp. . .no the uh. . .no not them how about the. . .no they're stupid. . .er whoever I am, I will prevail! (I really don't know who I want to be) :D

xwing guy
08-19-2001, 12:13 AM
be the TF.:D More droids for me to destroy!

Kvan
08-19-2001, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by xwing guy
be the TF.:D More droids for me to destroy!
Your not talkin' trash on the TF are you X? :mad:

xwing guy
08-19-2001, 12:25 AM
Kvan, we've been through this before, of course I'm talking trash about the TF.:D

Kvan
08-19-2001, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by xwing guy
Kvan, we've been through this before, of course I'm talking trash about the TF.:D
Oh, Man! Looks like I'm gonna be scalpin' me some wookiees!;)

xwing guy
08-19-2001, 12:43 AM
over my dead furball.:D

Clefo
08-19-2001, 12:40 PM
Whats wrong with wanting to be the Naboo huh? I like little Economic bonuses. I'll show you people!N I'll be the best GB player ever with the Naboo! You'll see!

Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
I'll be the best GB player ever with the Naboo!

You'll be the only GB player ever with the naboo. :D

Kvan
08-19-2001, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


You'll be the only GB player ever with the naboo. :D
Oh, man thats funny! :D And you know whats even funnier....he's right! :p

Clefo
08-19-2001, 01:40 PM
Exactly thats while I'll be the best Naboo player :)

Well the Naboo aren't my first choice (They are my second) but I just like to be different.

Kvan
08-19-2001, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Exactly thats while I'll be the best Naboo player :)

Well the Naboo aren't my first choice (They are my second) but I just like to be different.
Yes Clefo, we all see that you are....different ;)

Clefo
08-19-2001, 01:48 PM
Different is good *nods*

Who knows, maybe the Naboo will be the most popular faction.

*Pause*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kvan
08-19-2001, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Different is good *nods*

Who knows, maybe the Naboo will be the most popular faction.

*Pause*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey Clefo you must live in Canada! :D

Clefo
08-19-2001, 02:07 PM
No I live in Tucson Arizona, home of crazy basketball fans.

xwing guy
08-19-2001, 03:44 PM
But as I was saying I'm still gonna do this to the TF. :explode:

:D

Kvan
08-19-2001, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by xwing guy
But as I was saying I'm still gonna do this to the TF. :explode:

:D
Oh, yeah? Well I'm going to do this *EDIT* to the wookiees ;)

xwing guy
08-19-2001, 04:26 PM
Over my dead furball.:D

Paragon_Leon
08-21-2001, 07:22 PM
i voted TF, simply because they're bad and look cool. and i want that first experience to be a highlight.. so i'll play with empire against TF...
hmmm...metal on metal...

crazy_dog
08-22-2001, 06:06 AM
Why does no-one like the Ganguns!!!!!!! Just because of Jar-Jar. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN TO POOR LITTLE JAR-JAR BINKS. I'm telling my mummy. :(

crazy_dog
08-22-2001, 06:08 AM
I'm going to play the Rebels, ally with the Wookies and protect the Ganguns from the wraith of the evil Empire!!!!!!!!!!

Paladin
08-22-2001, 12:17 PM
How could Wookies possibly defend themselves against the Imperials and the rebels?:atat: :atat: :atat: :vsd: :chewie:

crazy_dog
08-22-2001, 12:21 PM
I don't want to conquer the Wookies, just ally with them.

madperm
08-22-2001, 04:10 PM
I WANT TO KILL ALL GUNGANS!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

i dont care which race i have to be to kill them either

Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 05:38 PM
I can't decide between the Gungans, Wookies or rebels.

Master Yoda
08-22-2001, 08:06 PM
I want to WHIPE OUT the Empire and the Trade Federation. Those battle droids are really annoying, and the Empire enslaved my people!!(the Wookies, they dont have Yodas race in there so I cant play as them.)

Darth_Rommel
08-22-2001, 08:10 PM
I will aid you on your quest, my friend... as an IMPERIAL ;) AT-AT against AT-AT, TIE agianst TIE... those are the matches I love most, no advantages against your oppentents since you are both the same race... you have to win by strategy... :D

Tie Guy
08-22-2001, 08:17 PM
Actually, Rom, he is going to wipe out the TF, not the empire, so you wouldn't be fighting other ATATs.

Anyways, i wanna beat down the TF, but even more so the rebels woth my wookiee armies.

Darth Maul Jr.
08-22-2001, 08:18 PM
actually in RTS games there is no strategy...you just build thousands of peons, then build thousands of units and destroy hte other guy..i love to see guys building strategically placed turrets( haw haw!) and trying to get uber research technologies before i send in a massive wave of like 100 units to smash those turrets and destory their home base..."he who rusheth, wineth"

Darth_Rommel
08-22-2001, 08:20 PM
Those games suck... there no fun... :(

Master Yoda
08-22-2001, 08:32 PM
I agree Rommel. I like to be able to use strategy, If you have troops to back up those strategicely placed towers then the enemy troops wont destroy them so quickly.

Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 09:19 PM
for newbie bashing you need to look at some of the threads over at xwa.net


Lets see first civ to destroy would be the Naboo (I think they are hippie peace freaks)

Then go on to the Gunguns.

Tie Guy
08-22-2001, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Darth Maul Jr.
actually in RTS games there is no strategy...you just build thousands of peons, then build thousands of units and destroy hte other guy..i love to see guys building strategically placed turrets( haw haw!) and trying to get uber research technologies before i send in a massive wave of like 100 units to smash those turrets and destory their home base..."he who rusheth, wineth"

actually, maul, rushing IS a srategy. It may be a really cheap and annoying one, but it is one. Every game involves startegy, even games that are like FPSs and all you do is shoot people.

Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


actually, odin, rushing IS a srategy. It may be a really cheap and annoying one, but it is one. Every game involves startegy, even games that are like FPSs and all you do is shoot people.

Um, I never said rusing wasn't a srategy. I think it is a legitmate one.

Tie Guy
08-22-2001, 11:25 PM
dang, wrong person. sorry. i'm editting it.

Admiral Odin
08-22-2001, 11:28 PM
np. although you made me wonder if I had said that.