PDA

View Full Version : Bespin and Force Destruction

Saber_Trails
03-19-2002, 12:30 AM
Someone make it so we can have force destruction and make that cool bespin level it was a classic place to duel at...
I remember going on the catwalk and dueling for a bit and when i got sick of my enemy or if more came id just force destruction them away. I know force push will do the job now but destruction dealt some nice damage.

G0SP0DAR
03-19-2002, 11:19 AM
Are you implying that they did away with Force Destruction in JKII? Sorry if I'm being ignorant here, but if that's true, that would suck. By all means, I want Force Destruction, too!

Saber_Trails
03-21-2002, 01:34 AM
sadly..yes im afraid so.. force destruction lives no more..

James
03-21-2002, 08:21 AM
I agree that the Bespin map should be remade for JK2, if not remade a similar map should be built. Me and my friends always only played that map, t'was our favorite. I loved standing by the air lock control then when someone jumped at me, they flew up out of the air lock. They never learned.

UniKorn
03-21-2002, 12:25 PM
Maybe I should buy the original jk to see what you all are talking about :)

James
03-21-2002, 08:38 PM
Yes you should. ;)

Kuluwen
03-22-2002, 08:56 AM
Just be prepared for ****ty graphix.... if you are used to good graphic games then your gonna be bummed when u 1st play jk1. Takes some getting used to now that graphix have gotn so much better.

Eric

MustangMatt302
03-22-2002, 06:07 PM
Force Destruction just plain-old, sucked. I hated the sound it made and all the red colours and stuff. Errrrrr!!!

:jango:

Necro
03-22-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by UniKorn
Maybe I should buy the original jk to see what you all are talking about :)

damn right u should!!!!

also, i wouldn't say it's the one map you'd play if u haven't played the JO ones yet :rolleyes:

Saber_Trails
03-23-2002, 09:07 PM
Hey Force Destruction was great, for the dark side it was real nice. It owned. Someone should mod force push into it...and make bespin for jk2

TUS_Tomcat
03-24-2002, 11:41 AM
Uhm guys, we're going to Bespin in JO

you guys havent been keepin up on this game? Ravens already made bespin for us :)

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/images/concepts/7.jpg

XxCHAoSxX
03-27-2002, 12:17 AM
W0oT! Bespin! I remember that one.

For those of you who don't know, to give a little description,

force destruction was basically a single DBZ style Ki blast. It was orange and about the size of a basketball, and due to LEC doing a crappy job on DFII, it looked about like a basketball too. It left a purdy glowing trail and made a big boom.

I can't believe they did away with that one... *sigh*

I haven't kept up - what old JK sites are they remaking for JKII?

Saber_Trails
03-27-2002, 04:33 PM
Now if only someone would mod force push into force destruction...