PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Spear: Rebel operations


Heavyarms
03-22-2002, 07:38 PM
*post your RPG names*

Aquarius, Mon Calamari



The group walks out to a tent in front of a ten story building.


A man turns around and addresses the group

"Commander, we have a situation. There are 3 hostages inside. One is General reikan, the other 2 are Mon calamari officials in the conference room on the fifth floor. We need them rescued from the Aquarius Plaza. There is one complication: There are security devices. They need to be disarmed. "

*Commander Daeken turns around with a holoprojector, and places it on the ground. A 5 ft skimatic pops up.*

Ok. Sithcloak, go on top of that building to the left. Wraith, the building on the other side. Jedi Knight, the biulding on the right side.

Dash, Ordoe, and me will take that stealth speeder to the top.

Dash will splice the security systems.

Once they are spliced, wraith will fire a sonic grenade over the building, blowing all the glass.
The snipers and Wraith will pick up the sniper rifles and fire at anyone that appears at the windows.
Me and Ordoe will proceed in, while dash will head back down in the speeder.
We will head to the conference room, and free the general and the Mon calamari, and head back out.

After we exit, Dash will throw one in the front, and the other three will fire them into the windows.

Wraith will then detonate them after we are all far enough away.

Hologram shuts off. Picks it up, and tosses it to the man.

The whole group heads off to a speeder, with one side that is opened, and filled with weapons.

*gives a bag to knight, cloak, and wraith*
*hands each a thermal detonator launcher*
*hands wraith a sonic grenade launcher and the controller*
*hands Ordoe a supressor 3 stun grenades, and 3 frag grenades*
*takes 3 of each for self, and a supressor*
*hands each a comlink*

Get to your positions on the double. May the force be with us.

DashRendar
03-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Shiirow NOT Dash
*I run over to the speeder and survey the Control Board*

Jedi_Knight
03-22-2002, 10:49 PM
can people call me jedi knight? or if thats bad call me drake
what do those things mean*

I run to my position

Wraith 5
03-22-2002, 11:38 PM
Bevel Erelen takes the bag and the sonic grenades and launcher from the commander.


"Sir... I recommend that when you are inside to find some of the main support beam and pillers and feed me there locations, that way we can get proper placement of the charges."


Bevel throws the commander a salute and runs off toward is building so that he can setup his first big bang.... Thought he could get there faster if he knew where the otherside building is... Hope it is the big one in the middle...


Has he runs off he looks at what is in the bag...

*what is in the back AU?*

Heavyarms
03-23-2002, 07:05 AM
Gm Speak:

Another building for you to climb, just like sithcloak and drake.
I'll call you drake.

THE ** represent an action, not someone talking.

End GM speak.

Jedi_Knight
03-24-2002, 01:59 AM
*I run to my set location and get set up*

hannibalscipio
03-26-2002, 07:59 PM
Ordoe

I prepare to storm the building.

Heavyarms
03-26-2002, 08:42 PM
quick recap to RPG:

Download complete. I have a map of the building on dash's datapad.

Bevel just fired the sonic grenade off queue, as we were entering the shaft to strike. It landed on target, and all of the glass windows blew in.
New stuff:
"Bevel, you idiot! If I ever get out of this alive I'll----"

2 stormtroopers approach the windows on each side, noticing some fallen comrades.

They gaze out and spot each of the snipers.

Meanwhile on the roof:
*Tosses shiirow the datapad*
"Shiirow, the thermal detonator. Ordoe, toss me your pistol. I need the ascention gun. I'm gonna leap off the edge, and catch the roof."

You 2 proceed as planned, except shiirow, take my place in the shaft. GO!"

DashRendar
03-26-2002, 08:55 PM
I run down the shaft watching the map closely and reading some of the other info that I downloaded.

Wraith 5
03-27-2002, 01:13 AM
"Sh*t, i thought he said fire the gernade..."

I drop the remote and dive for cover next to the edge of the building where my sniper rifle is...

"Oh i hate rifles!!! I hope it don't break."


I take aim at one of the stormtroopers, trying my best to keep the rifle steady...

Jedi_Knight
03-27-2002, 02:55 AM
I pick up my sniper rifle and target the nearest stormie on the heart , and when I have a good shot I fire

hannibalscipio
03-27-2002, 07:45 PM
I toss up my ascension gun and ready my humble blaster.

Heavyarms
03-28-2002, 07:29 PM
All of the stormtroopers shots miss, but not by much.

Sithcloak is the only one that hits, scoring a direct hit in the guys shoulder, incapacitating, but not killing him.

Commander Daeken successfully grabs the 5th floor ledge with the ascention gun after jumping off.

Shiirow leads ordoe through the ventilation shaft drops through the grate by accident, and is knocked unconscious with 2 stormtroopers grabbing him and carrying him along. Ordoe drops out of the ventilation shaft, to be greeted by a stormtrooper, who is pointing his gun straight at him.

Ordoe calls:"Shiirow as been captured! I will try to stop them!"

Commander Daeken yells "No, do not go after them, you will get yourself killed. Each one of you has a homing beacon in your boots, so we can find him. Let's rescue Reikan."

Ordoe disposes of the stormtrooper and meets Daeken at the conference room door. They both enter to find general reikan and the mon calamari critically injured from blaster shots.

General Reikan hoarsely says: They drugged us... took your soldier to... to........"

Daeken checks his pulse.

"He is still alive. Quickly, apply the bacta and medpacs!"
Comlink: "Snipers, get to the speeder that will take us to our ship in the docking bay. We gotta get to the ship to see where they are taking him."

Jedi_Knight
03-28-2002, 08:35 PM
I grab my sniper rifle and all my gear and run to the speeder

Wraith 5
03-28-2002, 08:54 PM
"copy that sir, what about the packages?"

I start packing up my stuff waiting for an answer...

hannibalscipio
03-29-2002, 12:35 PM
I begin applying the medpacs.

Heavyarms
03-31-2002, 12:23 AM
Ordoe bends down, and applies the medpac to reikan.

It is successfully applied, stabilizing him.

He moves to the first Mon calamari, and the first attempt to apply a medpac fails. He pulls out another, and successfully stabilizes him.

He heads to the second Mon calamari, and stablizes him successfully.

"good work, ordoe. You are a good medic. Now, let's get these guys out of there, you take the Mon calamari you just saved. I got Reikan and ther other Mon calamari."

The 2 exit the building, and move to the speeder ,where the snipers already are.

Ok, let's go to our ship. We got to drop these 3 off to the police.

ordoe and Daeken leave, and come back after ten minutes.

We are about to leave, but then the whole building explodes (we are far enough away, so do not worry.)

"Well, that wasn't a nice building anyway. We gotta go get Shiirow. Let's go to the spaceport."

*Speeder drives away for the spaceport*

hannibalscipio
04-01-2002, 01:13 AM
I ride the speeder. "Yee-haw!"

Jedi_Knight
04-01-2002, 04:31 AM
I sit in the speeder and look at the buildings

ooc: is this the end?

Heavyarms
04-01-2002, 09:15 AM
Jedi Knight: HELL NO! We are just starting! There is a whole plot that you will uncover this mission.

The squad arrives at the spaceport, and they walk to a docking bay with a small capital ship in the bay.

"Welcome to the Rogue Spear. She is armed with one quad gun, a triple blaster cannon, a tractor beam, a warhead launcher, a very fast hyperdrive, a remote control, 2 very powerful shield generators, and an ion cannon ( I got a stat sheet, in case Dash or wraith want to see it.)" It also has a very large armory inside, with everything and anything we could need. It cost a lot for the rebels to give it to us, so take good care of it."

He presses a button on a remote, and a panel opens and a access ramp comes down. He motions for everyone to enter.

"There are bunks for each of you. I suggest each of you get some sleep. I will before we get there."

He sits down at a screen, studies it for a few minutes, and returns to the squad.

"Our friend Shiirow is on Hoth. We are heading there now. Go get some sleep, I'll set the Hyperdrive and we will be off."

Daeken goes to the cockpit, and you see the ship enter hyperspace through the viewports.

Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 01:32 PM
occ: i want to see the stat sheet pleaseeeee... and is this a medium transport? Cause if it is i think we should call it the tuna spear ;)

I wish i had blown up the building.. :(

oh well guess i will just be of to bed and dream about blowing something up at Hoth...

*Bevel walks off to his room and gets some shut eye, with dreams of blowing up buildings and ships and maybe even some people....*

Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 02:42 PM
*I wake up to a very hard bump...*

*yawnnnnn* we most have hit a hole in the road...

*get ready to go back to sleep and remeber that we are in space and there are no roads....*

Better head to the cockpit and see if everything is ok...


*Get to cockpit and find Commander Daeken sitting in the pilot chair working very hard to keep the ship in hyperspace*


Sir do you need a hand? I am also a very good pilot and navagator.


*occ: Sorry Heavy Me and Dash just noticed that you are trying to make an inter system jump with a astro of +3. That is a very hard jump to make, even for me with a astro +7

Heavyarms
04-02-2002, 05:54 PM
sit down, bevel.

Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 07:45 PM
yes SIR!!!


*I sit in the copilot chair hopeing i don't get shoot...*

Heavyarms
04-02-2002, 07:54 PM
What's the matter? I wouldn't do anything to you guys, unless you pointed a gun at me. Settle down. We are not the empire.

hannibalscipio
04-02-2002, 08:16 PM
I chuckle and gaze out at the stars, pondering the meaning of man's existence.

Wraith 5
04-02-2002, 08:45 PM
SIR are we there yet???

are you going to be able to get us there in one pice?

I ask only because a little while ago the ride was a little bumpy....

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 09:37 AM
ok, bevel, the clock is beeping, let's get out of hyperspace. I will go wake up the crew.

DashRendar
04-03-2002, 09:52 AM
*I look out my tiny window and see a faint glitering in the stars, and I smile just a little*

Wraith 5
04-03-2002, 02:17 PM
Yes sir!

*I bring us out of hyperspace and take the controlles. Hopeing no one has seen us yet, i look for someplace i can hide the ship behind so that we will be harder to see

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 02:25 PM
See that place on the far side of Hoth? Land there. I believe it is an abandoned outpost. We should hopefully find some snowspeeders there.

The ship decends, and lands at that outpost.

Ok, guys. I will fly alone. (SC), pair up with drake. Bevel, fly with Ordoe. Get in and let's go.

Wraith 5
04-03-2002, 05:43 PM
Copy that sir...

So Ordoe do you fly or should i fly?

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 06:01 PM
you are the pilot, are you not?

*True i just didn't know if he could fly or not... -Wraith 5

hannibalscipio
04-04-2002, 08:54 PM
Sure, I can fly this bucket. But if you wanna, you can fly it.

Heavyarms
04-05-2002, 02:22 PM
GM speak: yeah, you are a good pilot, ordoe. but let him fly for now. {end speak}

The group goes about 10 KM, and wooshes by what appear to be downed AT-AT's, never cleaned up. They go by a destroyed Ion cannon, and what looks like a shield generator.

"man, the imperials really killed us here. "

The group spots echo base.

"stop here, guys. Put the speeders down. Let us head to the base immediately. "

They all exit the speeders, and continue to the base.

"drake, (SC) take these two heavy pistols. You will need them if you encounter any troops close up.

hannibalscipio
04-07-2002, 06:52 PM
I take a look at my little pistol and wish I had a bigger one.

Heavyarms
04-08-2002, 11:44 PM
Everyone sneaks along by the base until...

*alarm*

"Intruder, sector 14-D! All men, intercept! Seal off the base!"

The blast doors close, and the two stormtroopers by the gate spot the group and open fire.

"Open fire! Follow quickly behind me! Move it!"

DashRendar
04-09-2002, 06:51 PM
*I again start working on removing a small part of my cell's wall panel that I remember being near the door's control panel on the other side*

OOC: I've been doing this since the hour I was in the cell (if you don't like this HA just say I don't make it)

Wraith 5
04-09-2002, 08:54 PM
*I pull out my heavy blaster pistol and get ready to shot.*

"Darn it! I was hopeing to blow something up this time, i hate shooting..."

hannibalscipio
04-09-2002, 10:30 PM
I pull out my blaster and follow hastily after my commander. As I go, I scan the terrain for signs of enemy troops.

Jedi_Knight
04-12-2002, 12:35 AM
*I pull out my heavy blaster and be alert for enemy troops*

hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 01:53 PM
I'm still searching for enemy troops, btw.

Heavyarms
04-12-2002, 02:06 PM
the group moves very silently by the wall of the base until they reach the two guards by the sealed blast door.
Commander Daeken motions for Bevel to approach him.

"Blow that big door down."

"right, sir!"

Two more men approach from the groups flank.

"take them out!"

Commander daeken opens fire on the front.

A little map- the first letter of your name is which character you are. (St means stormtrooper)


ST D S O SC B CD ST Blast door ST
ST

Wraith 5
04-12-2002, 05:49 PM
*Bevel perpare a nice shaped charge that will send the door inside hopeing to take out anyone standing to close to the door.*


Sir that stromie is in the way, i need to get to the door.

hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Providing cover for the explosives expert, I aim a shot at the stormie on the right.

DashRendar
04-12-2002, 09:37 PM
Still wondering if I got out or not I keep at trying to get out

hannibalscipio
04-14-2002, 09:14 PM
I walk around drooling and waiting for my shot to hit something.

Sithcloak
04-15-2002, 06:55 PM
Sithcloak evades enemy fire while he arms his blaster.

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
04-16-2002, 01:52 AM
I evade enemy fire....and evade enemy fire some more....

DashRendar
04-16-2002, 09:48 AM
I look out the window and think to myself "I wish I could evade some enemy fire."

Heavyarms
04-16-2002, 09:56 AM
GM SPEAK: sorry I haven't posted yet, I have been waiting to see if SC or JK would appear. SC and JK, you 2 need to start posting regularly.

My policy during attacks is all but one person must post before I move on. I will have the person that did not post attack because he/she most likely would.

End GM SPEAK.

Wraith 5
04-16-2002, 01:51 PM
*Bevel, hopeing that the stormies have been taken care of, moves up to the door with his newly made charge and places it in the prime location for the best effect.*

Heavyarms
04-16-2002, 02:18 PM
Ordoe's shot barely misses the stormtrooper, and ricochets off of the blast door.

Daeken's shot is on target, hitting the stormtrooper on the left in the helmet, and falls dead.

Drake's shot hits the stormtrooper to the left in the chest, and he drops dead.

The remaining stormtrooper to the left fires at Moronii, but it his the ground in front of him.

The Other Stormtrooper to the right fires at Daeken, but misses badly as it flies by his head and lands in the base's walls.

Bevel plants the charge, and retreats with the detonator in one hand, and his gun in the other.

DashRendar
04-16-2002, 06:49 PM
OOC: uh HA I'm still in my cell (Shiirow) it'd be kinda hard for a trooper to fire at me...

Heavyarms
04-16-2002, 11:09 PM
um... oops! Even a GM can make a mistake :) I will change it.

hannibalscipio
04-18-2002, 12:32 PM
I walk back a few steps, and prepare to shoot at another stormie.

Wraith 5
04-18-2002, 01:19 PM
*bevel runs back behind cover with little black box in hand.*

Every but stormies down!!!


*bevel pushes button on little black box*


*there is a realy big boom, and the charge on the door explodes*

Sithcloak
04-18-2002, 10:51 PM
OOC: Does my gun have a stun mode? IF SO:

Sithcloak sets his gun to stun and sends a shot to the nearest stormie.

IF NOT

Sithcloak fills the hall with rapid laser fire and tells everyone to crouch.


Sithcloak

Heavyarms
04-19-2002, 02:18 PM
GM speak: no you don't :D End SPEAK

Moronii's shot goes anywhere but the right way, and misses everyone.

Ordoe's shot sends the stormtrooper behind the gate in the shoulder, who grips his shoulder in pain, like he doesn't wish to fight anymore.

Daeken puts the shot in his chest, and down he goes.

Bevel blows the door open, and it falls directly on the stormtrooper near the gate.

With all troopers down, Daeken signals for the group to head inside.

As they enter, a 5 man stormtrooper squad is waiting for them.
They stand in a line, and open fire at everyone.

Daeken makes a hand signal to Ordoe to pull out one of his frag grenades and throw it.

Daeken yanks one out and throws it to bevel, and then retrieves another for himself.

"let loose, men!"

Sithcloak
04-19-2002, 04:36 PM
Sithcloak raises a battle cry and charges even though he is bound to be killed. The act is a simple distraction.

Sithcloak

Wraith 5
04-19-2002, 07:11 PM
Bevel see what Sithcloak is doing things... Maybe he will chace them back a little bit...

Thinking this he sets his gernade for a time delay of 3 seconds and throws it about 4 feet behind the group.


"Sithcloak stop in 3!!!

DashRendar
04-19-2002, 07:16 PM
*I act like I'm sick hoping the jailer will drop his weapon when he sees what's wrong...or at least let me disarm him when he gets too close*

hannibalscipio
04-21-2002, 11:56 PM
I throw me grenade and take cover behind the wreckage of the door.

Heavyarms
04-22-2002, 02:12 PM
Daeken's grenade hits the second, third, and fifth stormtroopers in the line.

Ordoe hits the first and fourth with the grenades.

GM Speak: I will get the damage later, because I don't know how to roll a frag grenade. END SPEAK

Sithcloak
04-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Sithcloak uses all his strength in an effort to topple over the stormtroopers like dominos.

Sithcloak

Heavyarms
04-24-2002, 02:13 PM
The troopers are fragged to death, and sithcloak somehow manages to survive (I don't know, the dice did it!)

Daeken signals drake and moronii to head left towards the data access port, and signals bevel and ordoe to the armory to plant a bomb and get shirrow's items.

Ordoe and bevel retrieve the items and hussle to the dataport, and moronii and drake have secured the data port.

Daeken moves and breaks the device on shiirow's cage, and safely gets him out.

A few minutes later, daeken and shiirow get back with the rest of the group.

"Get working on the data port. Download all information on who we are fighting. I don't think they are imperial."

"But they have-!" drake tries to say.

"Something is fishy about these guys. This base should have more men..."

The group sees why. A wampa is charging through the door and has entered the room.

*BEGIN THE FIGHT SCENE*

Sithcloak
04-24-2002, 02:49 PM
OOC: ROFLOL!
If you haven't noticed I'm not afraid to die.

Sithcloak charges toward the wampa swinging his gun with all the force he has towards the wampas head and afterwards rolls to the ground and attempts to recover(If i'm not already dead).

Sithcloak

DashRendar
04-24-2002, 06:47 PM
"Wow that is some Stormtrooper Armor!"*I draw my blaster and fire at the Wampa*

Heavyarms
04-25-2002, 08:59 AM
"shirrow, the data port is more important, not the wampa."

Before Moronii can run at that wampa, daeken grabs him and yanks him back.

"What are you doing? Don't you know how powerful a wampa is? Quit fooling around or there will be sever consequences."

DashRendar
04-25-2002, 09:50 AM
"Ok, sir." *plugs his Datapad into the dataport, and tries to break any security codes...

Wraith 5
04-25-2002, 02:30 PM
*not being one to shoot at thing...*


Sir would you like me to blow it up?


*starts perparing a gernade with a transmiter...*

Sithcloak
04-25-2002, 08:36 PM
"Let me at him! Let me at him!" Says Sithcloak deffiantly. Sithcloak fires a few shots even though being held back. Or at least tries to fire his blaster at the wampa.

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
04-26-2002, 02:54 AM
I ready my blaster and bacta in case some fool gets too close to the enraged wampa.

Heavyarms
04-27-2002, 12:45 PM
"let's do it, moronii."

Both of the shots hit, Daeken's in the chest, and moronii's in the arm. (the creature has 18 WP left)

Shiirow's download is successful, and he scrolls through the information.

"I think you are right, Commander. These guys are the empire, but I keep seeing the name "black troopers" in their requests for weapons and men. They seem to be stockpiling for something...

"Wait. I just found something. It is a picture of this guy."
*shows it to daeken*

"My God! That's Xelcia! It's a long story I will tell you when we get to the ship. Right now, we need to defeat this wampa.

"Full attack!"

DashRendar
04-27-2002, 12:57 PM
I pull out my Pistol and NOW fire a shot

hannibalscipio
04-27-2002, 05:54 PM
Having been aiming my blaster this whole time, I now fire a carefully prepared shot.

Sithcloak
04-29-2002, 01:10 PM
Sithcloak now emptys his ammo through a screen of laser fire. After his ammo runs out he starts swinging his gun like davy crockett!

Sithcloak

Wraith 5
04-29-2002, 02:15 PM
Figuring that my gernade maybe a little to much right now i put it away and draw my blaster.

DashRendar
04-29-2002, 05:08 PM
OOC:uh SithCloak you can only Fire one shot per round

*While waiting for my shot to hit something I use my datapad to log into the Black Market files and look for a Snow Speeder of my own*

Heavyarms
04-29-2002, 05:15 PM
Sithcloak's and daeken's shots are the only ones that hit, and their combined efforts kill the wampa.

"ok, let's get out of here."

The group moves quickly to the gate, where they see the blast door is still laying, and there are a few rocks to the right and left.

An AT-ST marches up a slope right in front of them.

"guys, get ready,"

The AT-ST opens its top, revealing a 4 foot long cannon from the top of itself. It charges up a yellow beam, and fires it straight for the group. Luckily, everyone dodges it in time.

BEGIN THE BOSS FIGHT!

Wraith 5
04-29-2002, 06:53 PM
I try to run for cover somewhere near the at-st.

Hopeing to be able to sometime get close enough to plant get an explosive device on it.


If there is no cover near the at-st....

I find cover inside the base, and start working on a few dent-packs that can be planted away from the at-st, then try to get the at-st to move toward the dent-pack.

DashRendar
05-01-2002, 08:31 PM
*I run directly under the AT-ST where it can't shoot me then I try to damage the circuitry with my blaster*

Jedi_Knight
05-02-2002, 08:16 AM
I pull out a grenade and charge the at st and try to take it out

ooc: i can't be on long cuz of that problem so kill my character if u want to

Heavyarms
05-02-2002, 09:28 AM
GM SPEAK: Ok, I won't kill him, but I will dismiss him. Also, you do not have any grenades. I got one, and ordoe has two. END SPEAK.

Wraith 5
05-02-2002, 01:45 PM
occ what about me don't i have any gernades?

Heavyarms
05-02-2002, 02:13 PM
nope. If you go back to the VERY beginning of this thread, you will see me and ordoe only have grenades.

Wraith 5
05-02-2002, 02:36 PM
ooc- Do i have dent pack? or should i go edit my post?

Heavyarms
05-02-2002, 02:42 PM
I'll let that slide.

hannibalscipio
05-02-2002, 11:46 PM
I yell at my companions to take cover and then throw one of my grenades at the AT-ST. I then ready my other grenade while I try to find some cover somewhere.

Heavyarms
05-03-2002, 09:57 AM
Drake's shot hits the at-st's leg, and it starts wobbling funny.
Shiirow's shot hits the circuitry, and it falls down very close to him, but doesn't hit him.
"hold your explosives."

"Everyone, out of here now!"

The group runs back to the snowspeeders, and enters in them.

Daeken tells Bevel over the com: "detonate the base."

"yes, sir."

The whole base is destroyed in one huge blast and crumbles.

"Ok guys, let's go home."

The speeders fly back to The Rogue Spear and everyone enters. The ship takes off, and hypers back to the rebel fleet. As the ship is in hyperspace, Daeken comes back and talks to the group.

" I didn't get a chance to tell you about Xelcia. He is a bounty hunter, who was hired by a rival trader to kill my family, and end their trading group. He killed my entire family when I was 8. I tried to stop them, but they shot me as well. I was knocked unconsious, but I woke up in a hospital. It was a pilot named Olin Garn. He found me,and raised me as his son. I vowed that I would kill Xelcia, even if it meant me doing the same. I haven't seen him, until that picture."

"Anyways, let's get some rest."

MISSION COMPLETE

4 days later...
In a ceremonial hall on the frigate Redemption.
The group fires a salute as Drake is formally discharged from service.

"It was nice serving with you, Drake. Take good care of yourself."

*a alarm beeps on daeken's watch.*
"Guys, a problem has arisen. Let's go!"

GM speak: Ok guys, I am going to start updating PC's, and Mission 2 will also commence today. Wraith, lockdown. End SpeaK.