PDA

View Full Version : Thirst For Power - Mission 2


Eets
03-26-2002, 03:00 PM
The sith transport silently lands on a barren field about 200 Kilometers from anywhere.

Ma'gee comes out from the cockpit. "We've landed on Voolushia. It's a hive for peddlers, smugglers, and all-around scum. As you already know, we're going to be picking up two new apprentices. They just don't know it yet. I've tracked their life signs to a small spaceport about 250 Kilometers from here. We'll search for them there. While there, we'll be able to pick up some necessary supplies from the shops in the spaceport."

Ma'gee leads you out of the ship and walks around to the cargo bay door. He presses a button on his wrist and the door opens, revealing one single-seat speeder bike, and three other two seater speeder bikes.

"We landed in this field because we're trying not to attract attention. Get on your speeder bikes and prepare to leave the ship."

DashRendar
03-26-2002, 07:30 PM
I jump on one of the two seaters and get ready to get going

hannibalscipio
03-26-2002, 08:03 PM
I slide into the driver's seat of the second two-seat speeder and warm the engines.

Heavyarms
03-26-2002, 10:18 PM
which one of you 2 is giving me a lift?

DashRendar
03-26-2002, 10:42 PM
"What's a speeder between 2 Dark Jedi...jump on, but uhh hang on, too.":D

hannibalscipio
03-27-2002, 07:31 PM
I rev the engines and wait for someone to jump on behind me.


*What, I didn't double post!! Y'all must be seeing things.:D *

Sithcloak
04-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Moronii jumps onto the seat behind scipios character and positions himself in the oppisite direction of his commrade.

"We can beat our commrades!" Says Sithcloak pointing to the other paddawans. "Lets go!"

Sithcloak

Eets
04-04-2002, 02:10 PM
Ma'gee switches the third two seater speeder bike to slave control, and starts riding towards the city.


As Hao Jun and Brash are neck and neck about 10 kilometers from the city, they see a black blur speed past them with incredible speed.

As they reach the city, they dismount the speeder bikes to see Ma'gee waiting for them next to his speeder bike.

"It's about time. Our first objective is to find the new apprentices. After that, we will stop into a few places to pick up supplies. Salculd, look around and see if you can spot a wookiee and a human together."

Heavyarms
04-04-2002, 02:14 PM
"Here, wookie wookie wookie wookie! Here wookie wookie wookie wookie!"

*A wookie attacks salculd*

Wrong wookie. Sorry, bud.

*off to look for a wookie and a guy*

DashRendar
04-04-2002, 07:08 PM
*I pull out my Eletrobinoculars and search for the two*

"Now where could they be?"

hannibalscipio
04-04-2002, 09:08 PM
"Human and Wookiee....Human and Wookie......Human and Wookiee....." I chant to myself, while scanning asmany faces as possible.

Eets
04-07-2002, 07:04 PM
Unsuccessful in our first scan, we continue on into the city.

As the group passes a cantina, a man walks out the door and bumps into Hao Jun. "Hey! Watch where you're walking, nerf herder!"

hannibalscipio
04-07-2002, 07:39 PM
I grab the dumb jerk by his shirt and lift him into the air. "Watch yourself, or you'll be sorry!", I hiss. I glare deep into his eyes.

DashRendar
04-07-2002, 10:22 PM
I stop, turn around, put my hand on my blaster, and watch the fight.

Heavyarms
04-08-2002, 12:08 AM
"here wookie wookie wookie!"


*is knocked over by a wookie*

Watch out there, friend.

Sithcloak
04-08-2002, 04:08 PM
Moronii reachs out and tries to sence thier direction. He then, successfull or not, walks towards the catina to catch up with his buddys.

Sithcloak

Wraith 5
04-08-2002, 10:45 PM
*guy coming out of cantina to Hao Jun*


You had better let me down...



*point Heavy blaster pistol at his head*



Or you may regret it....

Nerf Herder.....

DashRendar
04-09-2002, 07:07 PM
"DANG shoulda got my saber...o well" I take very very very careful aim even attempting to use the force to try to make my accuracy better and try to shoot the blaster out of the guys hand.

hannibalscipio
04-09-2002, 07:14 PM
Not wishing to draw too much attention to my self, I slowly lower the man to the ground, while using one hand to aim his blaster towards the ground. Once he's on the ground, I draw my blaster as well, in case he tries to provoke a fight. I glare at him, with rage billowing in my eyes, but calm in every other way.

Wraith 5
04-09-2002, 08:50 PM
"Good chose"

*I stop pointing my blaster at his head, but keep it at the ready instead of putting it away.*

hannibalscipio
04-09-2002, 10:37 PM
"Well, laserbrain, if you want to play that way.." I aim my blaster at the poor fool's gut and stare at him with an evil gleam in my eye.

Wraith 5
04-09-2002, 11:27 PM
*Waveing the blaster pistol around has he is talking*


"Hey now nerf hearder i would have put the gun away but do you really think i am going to do that with you pointing a gun at me? Do you really think i am that stupid?"


*while i was waveing the blaster around i draw my Vibroblade with my off hand*


"see now you didn't see that did you"

Eets
04-09-2002, 11:36 PM
As the quarreling continues, two bowcaster bolts suddenly splash against Hao and Brash's weapons, causing them to spew out of their hands.

The roar of a wookiee gives the man a sigh of relief.

"Aha! Now I have the upper hand... What took you so long you overgrown carpet?" The man says as he levels his blaster at Hao Jun.

"Enough of this." Says Ma'gee as he uses the force to retrieve the duo's weapons. "We are not seeking trouble. My name is Ma'gee Turos. What is yours?"

At that, he lays the weapons on the ground in front of the two.

Heavyarms
04-10-2002, 09:38 AM
I reach my master and the wookie and the man.


So you are our new comrades. Welcome.


(One Question: How can a master have about 6 apprentices?)

Wraith 5
04-10-2002, 02:23 PM
My name is Troable, and this here is my friend Chiccalump.

*to Chiccalump*

Where have you been! I had that one guy but he had like 4 other guys around him that may have been able to get me...


*ooc* sorry if i'm not supposed to introduce jedi... Just figured i can't speak basic so i would need to intorduce him...

hannibalscipio
04-10-2002, 05:27 PM
I snort and eye the weapons, though I don't pick mine up yet. My already angry eyes have become inflamed with fury at the sudden entrance of the Wookiee, though my body doesn't show any aggression. Masking my anger is not a Sith quality I have mastered.

DashRendar
04-10-2002, 06:54 PM
I pick up my blaster and shove it into my Util belt "Now that we've met, let me introduce myself," I say while sneering ", I'm Brash and just be glad that Salculd here took care of our 'nobleman' or he wouldn't have been happy about the rather cold welcome."

Jedi_Knight
04-10-2002, 10:35 PM
I nod my head to everyone and give a roar


ooc: can I talk or do I just roar and wraith translates it?
and this is my first proper rpg, so if I make a mistake don't go crazy at me

*Normaly that would be what happens. You roar, and anyone that can understande the wokkie langue would then translate if needed... Thought eets may want to do things differntly -Wraith 5

Sithcloak
04-11-2002, 03:19 PM
"Now that we have all met eachother lets go!" Says Moronii in a hurry.

Sithcloak

Eets
04-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Ma'gee says: "I sense much power in you two. Join us and I will teach you how to use this power."

Wraith 5
04-11-2002, 04:58 PM
what power are you talking about?


Do we have this power because we are strong, Fearless and good looking?

*looks at his partner*

Well ok waybe we arn't both good looking, but i look good enough for the both of us...

Eets
04-11-2002, 05:09 PM
"Do you see that Jawa over there?

Close your eyes. Imagine it in your mind. Feel it there. Good. Now, reach out and push it! Shove it to the ground!"

Wraith 5
04-11-2002, 05:16 PM
Do you want me to run over there and push it with my eyes closed?

Eets
04-11-2002, 05:23 PM
"No. Push it with your mind. You can do it. Imagine the Jawa in your mind, and just do it. Push the Jawa."

Wraith 5
04-11-2002, 05:32 PM
*Troable, with his eyes closed sees the jawa and thinks about it falling over...*


OK did that now what?

Eets
04-11-2002, 05:42 PM
Troable opens his eyes to see the Jawa get up from the ground, visibly shocked, thinking one of his fellow Jawas pushed him over.

"You see? That is just a small sample of what you can do with the force."

DashRendar
04-11-2002, 07:16 PM
"The force is the greatest power out there, nothing can overpower it...and we can open up its power to flow through you," I say while circling Chiccalump and Troable

Wraith 5
04-11-2002, 07:57 PM
*turns to Chiccalump*

What do you say pal? I think we should join up with them, having power like that we could do almost anything!!!

DashRendar
04-11-2002, 11:21 PM
"Very, very true. Now all you need is a nice lightsaber....wonder where you might be able to get one of those...;) "

Wraith 5
04-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Lightsabers????

You are Jedi???


I thought they protected people not push them over....

Eets
04-11-2002, 11:48 PM
Ma'gee growls: "We are NOT Jedi. I am a Sith Warrior, and these are my apprentices. *holds out a lightsaber* And I beleive THIS is yours.

Wraith 5
04-11-2002, 11:53 PM
*I take the lightsaber, but looks a little conufsed*


Sith? Who are the Sith?

DashRendar
04-12-2002, 12:02 AM
"We are basically the Opposite of Jedi the only thing we have in common is that we use the force....although we don't even use the same KIND of force. O and use your Saber like a Vibro-Axe don't let it's blade touch your body at all...make SURE of that."

Eets
04-12-2002, 12:03 AM
That... Is what you are going to learn.

Wraith 5
04-12-2002, 12:14 AM
*Troable, fells in uncontrolable earge...


And kneels before Ma'gee*


Master I will follow you into the gates of hell if need be, just as long as there are people to kill...

Jedi_Knight
04-12-2002, 12:16 AM
'yes I will join you, can I have my lightsabre master?'

hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 12:50 PM
I finally pick up my weapon and watch the goings-on with typical Nemoidian scorn.

Heavyarms
04-12-2002, 02:09 PM
Master, I'm going to take a walk through the shops. Do you mind if I do while you teach these new apprentices of yours?

hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 07:36 PM
My expression remains unchanged, but I am ready to ask to for permssion to go with my fellow Sith padawan if he is granted permission himself.

Eets
04-12-2002, 07:54 PM
Ma'gee says: "We'll continue this lesson later. Let's go into this shop here."

Ma'gee walks into a shop with lots of things in it and begins looking around.


GM speak: Just state what you're looking for, and I'll tell you if it's there.

hannibalscipio
04-12-2002, 08:04 PM
I look around for a training droid.

DashRendar
04-12-2002, 09:30 PM
"I'd like a Training PROBE, a nicer gun then this dinky thing would be nice, and some parts for my saber would be nice......I wonder if they have them."Starts looking around the shop.

Wraith 5
04-12-2002, 11:49 PM
I would like some thream detornators, some denonation packs, i would also like some leather strapes and large pactes of leather... Unless they have some back gun holsters (i cant keep my guns on my hip any more that is where my lightsaber goes)

Heavyarms
04-13-2002, 12:14 AM
I look for a heavy blaster cannon, and a holster. I also look for a large sword of some type.

Eets
04-14-2002, 02:02 AM
You find two Blaster Rifles, three training probes, some power converters and cells, an old metal handle of some sort, a large patch of leather, some shoulder straps for blasters(nash bridges style), and other miscellaneous holsters.

Wraith 5
04-14-2002, 02:17 AM
I would like the large patch of lather, one of the under arm holsters


wonder how much these things may be...

DashRendar
04-14-2002, 10:22 AM
I whisper to Troable "We're not exactly on the right side of the law, if you catch my drift..."

I pick up a Blaster Rifle, a strap of leather and a holster that oughta fit the Rifle. Then I pick up the training probe, the metal tube, and the power converters and cells.


OOC:What the heck might as well buy out the store! or perhaps steal out the store...:D

Heavyarms
04-14-2002, 10:41 AM
picks up a hip holster from the miscellaneous pile, the other blaster, the metal handle, and a energy cell.

"hmm,let's see what this handle is.

hannibalscipio
04-14-2002, 09:21 PM
I take my training probe, and find a couple of power cells in the pile.
Eager to be on my way, I turn towards my master and await his instructions.

Sithcloak
04-15-2002, 06:51 PM
"Wow!" Says Moronii.

*Moronii takes the image of the jawa and makes it do flips and spins.*

"This is awsome!"

Sithcloak

Heavyarms
04-15-2002, 09:04 PM
I keep looking for some kind of sword.

I walk up to the clerk when I am done and ask

"you got any kind of metal sword?"

hannibalscipio
04-16-2002, 01:31 AM
I wait to be given the chance to play with my new toy.

Eets
04-17-2002, 08:11 PM
The store manager grumbles and says: "No, there are no swords here. An old sword is no match for a good blaster at your side. Why does everyone come in here and look for swords and ancient poodoo? *mumble mumble*"

Ma'gee yells to Moronii: "Moronii! Stop playing with that Jawa and get in here!"

Wraith 5
04-17-2002, 08:21 PM
*Troable, thinking that the store keep knows something, walks behind the conter and picks up the keep by the neck of his shirt and pushes him against the wall.*


Why do you say that everyone has been here looking for swords? Who was here before us looking for swords?

DashRendar
04-17-2002, 10:04 PM
*I pull out my saber and say in an intimidating voice*"Did they happen to describe it looking like this?"*I turn it on and point the blade at the Shopkeeper*

Heavyarms
04-18-2002, 01:08 AM
*I punch out the store clerk for his smart remark*

Don't make me angry, or worse will happen to you.

*leaves the store to try to find a antique shop to find my blade*

hannibalscipio
04-18-2002, 12:51 PM
I smirk and wait with sadicious glee for the store clerk to bo given the rest of his punishment, and for the rest of what he knows.

Sithcloak
04-18-2002, 10:46 PM
Moronii quickly apologizes to his master and starts searching for datapads, comlinks and other stuff of the latest technology.

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
04-22-2002, 12:13 AM
Trying to sense the air for danger, I put my hand on my saber, in case something dangerous just happens to come in the door.

Eets
04-29-2002, 08:21 PM
Before the storekeep is viciously assaulted, he squeaks out: "They.. they were just random customers! The only thing strange about them was that they wore some ugly brown robes!"

As Moronii brings his personal datapad, security kit, and latest issue of Galactic Technology to the register, he notices that the storekeep is laying unconscious on the floor, his comrades looking down on him. "Oh, well... I guess I'll just be taking this things then." He says.

Ma'gee speaks up. "We'd better leave quickly. I beleive we've caused enough of a stir for one planet."

DashRendar
04-29-2002, 08:46 PM
"Uh, master, it seems our unforunate shopkeeper their, had some those vermin Jedi for customers a bit back. We would've got more from him, but ummm he didn't have a stomach for violence." ;)

Wraith 5
04-29-2002, 09:53 PM
*Troable, pulls out his new lightsaber and ignites it...


And stabes strait down into the store keepers head*


Master if this man has contacte with Jedi he can not be left alive... They may find out about us if they come back.


*Troable seems to have a look of pleaser on his face... Almost like he enjoyed killing the store keeper...*


Ah it has been to long....

Heavyarms
04-29-2002, 10:02 PM
*uses the force to find the jedi, as Luke did with Leia*

DashRendar
04-29-2002, 10:21 PM
*I try to combine my force powers with Salculd's as Obi-Wan, and Qui Gon do in some of the book*

hannibalscipio
04-30-2002, 03:13 PM
I combine my force powers with my fellow Sith padawans.

Eets
05-07-2002, 09:10 PM
The Apprentices' attempt at locating the Jedi is clouded, almost as if they were being blocked.

As the group exits the store, it's as if the town has become a ghost town.

DashRendar
05-07-2002, 09:30 PM
"This wouldn't happen to be Myrkyr, would it? You know I got a bad feeling about this..."*pulls out saber and goes through some Calming Techniques*

Heavyarms
05-07-2002, 10:21 PM
if this is Myrkyr, I bet that we ashould find Karrde. But we should be careful through the forest- Vornskrs are in great numbers, and we will not have any jedi abilities.

DashRendar
05-07-2002, 10:26 PM
"Uh, who the heck's Karrde? And we may not have our powers but we do have our sabers, and two trainees who are better with their blasters than their sabers. Plus, I just got an awesome new Gun, too!":D

OOC: HA, remember this is like 1000 years before The Phantom Menace...

Heavyarms
05-08-2002, 09:19 AM
Oops, must've had a brain lapse.

Well, time to ride. Hao, jump on the back of my speeder.

*mounts one of the speeders*

DashRendar
05-08-2002, 09:51 AM
*I get on the other 2 seater, and look over the controls making sure I know exactly where the fire button is*"Ok get on Moronii."

Wraith 5
05-08-2002, 02:23 PM
*Troable, puts his saber away and draws his blaster pistol, knowing that if this comes down to a fight, he will be better with a blaster then the new saber.*


"This place had a lot of activaty before we went into the store... Where is everyone? Master can you sence anything?"


*Troable keeps is blaster at the ready, hopeing to see any trouble before it sees him...*

Sithcloak
05-08-2002, 07:18 PM
Moronii jumps on to the speeder and opens the cover of the magizine he had picked up.
"Ready!" Moronii says as he grabs his helmet and pulls the magnetic lock. "Hit it!"

When he wakes up and annouces:

"Wait!" Moronii yells. "Whats the big hurry?"

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
05-08-2002, 09:27 PM
I slide into the seat behind my fellow apprentice, not sure where we are going, or if we are going at all.

Eets
05-08-2002, 09:54 PM
*click*...*click click* "Blasted..."*clickety click*

"The speeders have been sabatoged!" Says Ma'gee after repeatedly trying to start his speeder. "Looks like we're going to have to find another way back to the ship."

Ma'gee gets off his speeder and looks around.

Suddenly he ignites one of his lightsabers, dives for cover, deflects a blaster bolt, and yells "GET DOWN!" seemingly all at once.

Just then a few dozen people appear from hidden places, revealing only their heads and their blasters, shooting at the group with full force.

DashRendar
05-08-2002, 10:02 PM
"In times moments like these I sing out a song, oops wrong song! Uh oh."*I dive for cover behind the speeder and fire a shot at whoever looks like the leader*

Heavyarms
05-08-2002, 10:07 PM
salculd draws his saber and a vibroblade.

Well, we got 2 choices: steal someone's speeder, or kill em all and die trying.

*yanks out binoculars from behind cover, and peeks up to look for a speeder.

DashRendar
05-08-2002, 10:17 PM
"Salculd shutup! These guys are wimps just take em down from long range!" I shout over all the hub bub

Eets
05-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Ma'gee throws a thermal detonator inside a building while deflecting blaster bolts with his lightsaber.

One blaster bolt manages to hit a crate of explosives that two shooters were hiding behind, while the thermal detonator destroys a building that had 8 shooters on the roof of it.

Brash's shot manages to hit one of the lackeys in the arm, and he runs away like a scared nerf.

"11 down, 16 to go. Behold the power of the dark side!" Says Ma'gee.

DashRendar
05-08-2002, 10:22 PM
*I take another shot at whatever looks like it will collapse easily*

Heavyarms
05-08-2002, 10:25 PM
deciding that a saber would be no use right now, salculd draws both vibro blades and drops the saber. he throws them at the two closest guys. He then pulls out his blaster rifle and scans again.

Wraith 5
05-09-2002, 02:43 PM
with blaster pistol in hand i dive for cover, all the while shooting at any of the heads i can see

Sithcloak
05-09-2002, 07:51 PM
As Moronii ducks his magizine disentigrates into nothing. "My magizine!" He grabs his saber, runs to the nearest building, and starts to scale it ...

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
05-13-2002, 01:51 AM
I duck for cover, then squeeze out a shot at one of the bigger enemies when he leaves his head up too long.

Eets
05-13-2002, 02:12 AM
Brash shoots a large beam that crashes down on top of 3 shooters.

One of Salculd's vibroblades hits a shooter in the head, and the other whizzes by the head of another one.

Troable receives a shot in the arm just before he shoots another person in the head, taking him out for good.

As Moronii begins scaling the building, he gets shot square in the back and falls to the ground unconscious.

Hao squeezes off a shot and shoots the blaster out of one of the thugs' hands, and the thug runs away screaming.

Ma'gee is for some reason out of sight.

Heavyarms
05-13-2002, 02:04 PM
*draws saber*

Come on guys, full advance!

marches up to the first guy and slashes his lights out.

Wraith 5
05-13-2002, 04:47 PM
*Now behind cover, troable start firing at the nearest enemy that is not engaged in any melee combat.*

DashRendar
05-13-2002, 11:47 PM
*I try to pull the trick I played before and if unable to find anything I shoot at anyone who looks like he's trying to pick off Salculd*

Sithcloak
05-15-2002, 02:31 AM
In my dreaming state I think of what a hero I could be if only given the chance.

*hint**hint*

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
05-16-2002, 01:44 PM
I provide cover fire for Troable, while preparing to treat the injuries of my fellow apprentices. I have no love for them, for Sith do not love, only loathe, but their survival is critical to the succes of our mission.

(wow, waxing emotional, ain't I?)

DashRendar
05-16-2002, 06:42 PM
I think you mean "no love" there Scipio,

*I crouch there waiting for my shot to hit something*

hannibalscipio
05-20-2002, 01:23 PM
*continues fighting*

(yeah, sorry bout that typo there, Dash:D )

Eets
06-04-2002, 06:12 PM
*alright, I'll make this easy on my typing hands :D*

All of the townspeople have been cut down or have fled due to your actions, but unfortunately Brash has taken a mean shot to the abdomen and is unconscious, but stable.

As the dust settles and you try to rest, someone begins speaking.

"You have brought death upon innocent civilians. How can you live with yourselves?" Says a shady figure as he walks out of the shadows and into the street. He reaches into his robes and pulls out a lightsaber. With a hum, the blue blade erupts from the hilt. "You cannot be allowed to leave this place." He says, clearly preparing for a fight.

Heavyarms
06-04-2002, 06:18 PM
*swoops up a vibroblade*

"Come on, buddy, let's go. You will not survive."

*attacks the jedi with saber*

Wraith 5
06-04-2002, 06:21 PM
Troable draws his blaster rifle but stays behind cover, waiting for someone with a listsaber to engage and distrace the blue saber guy, so that he can try to get a shot in.

DashRendar
06-04-2002, 08:07 PM
Now Eets why must you take out the apprentice with the best saber abilities? *rolls eyes*

*I sit/lie there unconsious with a picture of a great battle buzzing around in my head*

Sithcloak
06-06-2002, 05:15 PM
Moronii still knocked out waits for someone to wake him ...

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
06-07-2002, 02:06 PM
While my companions prepare to fend off this new threat, I bend down and begin applying a medpac to Troable's wound. "Rest easy, my friend, we'll have you out of this in no time." "Hey," I yell over the commotion, "I don't think you should try to shoot the Jedi. You'll probably just hit one of your friends!"

Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 02:09 PM
"Well, bub. It looks like 1 on 1. Prepare to die!

Eets
06-07-2002, 02:31 PM
While Heavyarms is swiftly fighting the Jedi Master, Troable's search for a decent shot has proved futile, leaving his fellow apprentice undefended against the precise attacks of the Jedi. While Moronii is stable, it appears he is going to be unconscious for an hour or so.

Don't bother trying to wake em up, scipo..

Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 02:37 PM
You Jedi trash, no match for me, you pathetic fool!

Sithcloak
06-07-2002, 04:34 PM
Moronii mutters in his sleep about rescuing princesses and killing evil jedi ...

Sithcloak

Wraith 5
06-07-2002, 04:54 PM
*Troable seeing the he can not get a shot off, runs to the speeders, being trained in basic repairs, hopes that he can get them working i hopes of being able to use them agaist the jedi*

Sithcloak
06-10-2002, 03:09 PM
OOC: I guess this its going to be a while before I'm back in action.

Sithcloak

hannibalscipio
06-14-2002, 03:06 PM
I temporarily stop my efforts to wake up Moronii. I advance out to help my fellow apprentice, double-bladed lightsaber at the ready.

Eets
07-08-2002, 10:26 AM
Salculd's taunting seems to have no effect against the well-trained Jedi, and continues to tire against the Jedi's superior fighting skillz (;))

Troable is able to get the speeders running again, but they soon fizzle out and die.


"So weakening, the dark side is. Those who were once your friends deny even knowing you when you are in need of aide. I feel the good in you, young Jedi. There is still hope for you. Join me! Together we can bring order and justice to the galaxy!" The Jedi says.

Heavyarms
07-08-2002, 09:07 PM
*takes 3 steps back, and stops the attack for a second.*

"The only order and Justice will be the or order and Justice of the Darkside of the Force!"

*rage attacks*

Wraith 5
07-12-2002, 02:50 AM
*Pulls out lightsaber, and a dark yellow blade shoots forth from the handle*

"Everyone attack him with your lightsabers at the same time! He maybe able to take us a few at a time, but we have the greater numbers"

*Torable runs toward the Jedi ready to fight.*

hannibalscipio
07-15-2002, 04:12 AM
After analyzing the Jedi's fighting style while I was walking towards him, I attack with all the ferocity my body can muster. My hatred joins with that of the other apprentices as I seek to destroy the accursed Jedi.

*oo-hoo, getting dramatic, ain't it?*

Heavyarms
07-15-2002, 10:43 PM
Here are my colleagues, you piece of Jedi S***!

hannibalscipio
07-21-2002, 09:50 AM
I continue attacking full throttle.

Eets
10-19-2002, 11:42 PM
The Jedi suddenly slows his attack as if he had just sensed something. He uses the force to throw his opponents back about 10 feet, and says: "There will be another time, Apprentices of the Dark Side." He uses the force and jumps out of your vision.

DashRendar
10-20-2002, 04:19 PM
I'm still unconscious, AND I don't really feel like being a Sith any longer...sorry Eetsy...but hey if you wanna make me a Jedi Apprentice I'll play then...I could be a Jedi Spy!...or not...o well...you're the GM...OK...this doesn't belong in this thread, but I don't feel like picking out the Chat Thread...uh...it looks like you DID miss RPGing...uh...that's it...bye...I guess...not really...uh...yeah.