PDA

View Full Version : Gampad support option yes or no???

Virtuoso
03-27-2002, 04:48 AM
I know this has been asked before, but............................... Will the game at least give a option for gamepads??? Thanks for any help.:)

Virtuoso
03-27-2002, 07:05 AM
So no one knows.................Hello, hello, out there.................anyone hear me, I just want to lay back in my recliner with a gamepad, not upright with keyboard and mouse, just an option is all I ask for..............

Just yes or no please if you have any idea. Thanks............:)

JediDante
03-27-2002, 07:08 AM
Would be to hard to use a game pad! When you have got to aim every where.

Virtuoso
03-27-2002, 07:10 AM
I just don't care for fiddling with keyboards, plus the gamepads are like mini comfortable Keyboards.......And I love laying back in my recliner, it beats sitting up-right with the keyboard.................I heard this game does support Gamepads, but I want confirmation............Thanks.

JediDante
03-27-2002, 07:17 AM
I'm sure it does! If it supports Joysticks I'm sure it supports gamepads

Frumpus
03-27-2002, 11:01 PM
I just hope it's not that crappy "basic" joystick/gamepad support where you can't even choose your axes. JK1 was stellar/way ahead of its time in this regard; I hope JK2 follows suit.

LordRikerQ
03-27-2002, 11:12 PM
I hope it has gamepad support Jk2 was awesome for it, Im so use to playing JK/DF Series Game with a joypad, im gunna be pissed if support isnt in there though it wont ruin the experience