PDA

View Full Version : Jediknight in the UK!

|\/|IsF|t
03-27-2002, 07:28 AM
I just thought i would tell all the people in here from the UK that i checked my Gameplay order and it was sent yesterday, this means that the game has arrived here in the UK :D So i should have it soon or tomorrow, i jus cant wait!!

mstich00
03-27-2002, 07:57 AM
Hi,

as I had already stated in another thread yesterday, Sotwarefirst, also an UK based business shipped my order yesterday. So it seems that it is available on a larger scale and should appear in stores soon, or your mailbox ;)

regards
MStich

ghedley
03-27-2002, 08:06 AM
I just checked my gameplay order status and it said the same thing. - order completed, and was dispached yesterday.

So if it isn't here today, it definately should be here tomorrow.

Gordon.

bliv
03-27-2002, 04:36 PM
That means I have to go that 12 mile cycle to Electronics Boutique tommorrow!!!!

VicBStard
03-27-2002, 05:19 PM
Electronics Boutique in Boston has my copy waiting for me to pick up tomorow. They received their shipment this afternoon.

CaptainRAVE
03-27-2002, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know if they will have JK2 in EB tommorow?? I would go on Friday, but its a Bank Holiday :(.....I suppose i'll have to phone them before I leave in the morning.

Scrobes
03-27-2002, 05:25 PM
Ahhh Boston?!

Cool. I'm a Louth boy here. Not *that* close.. but same corner of the country. Good to see ya. ;)

I'll pick mine up on way to work I think. Read the manual secretly at my desk.. heh.

Scrobes
03-27-2002, 05:28 PM
I don't know, CaptainRAVE. It seems that EB *may* be folding and switching to a 28th release too, to follow the rest. Can't be sure though. And I believe that Friday will have Sunday opening hours anyway, so say quite a few on here. :)