PDA

View Full Version : Yoda in E.T. WOW...

filmfreak234
03-27-2002, 07:43 PM
Did you guys ever notice that our favorite Jedi master Yoda makes an appearance in E.T.? I never noticed until I saw it the other night in the theaters. Even though I haven't seen it in years, E.T. is still cool. I actually went to E.T.'s website to see if I could find anything about him being in it. Lol let me know if any of you have any luck with the search on that info on the site... I didn't have much luck. The website's www.et20.com. As Yoda would say…Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. Haha does that quote really fit this situation? I'm not sure, but get back to me if you guys find anything! Thanks!
:band:

Boba Rhett
03-27-2002, 09:04 PM
Cool! :) Were in the movie is he? Is this an early April Fools joke or are you serious? ;)

Clefo
03-27-2002, 11:02 PM
Nothing special... Yoda's just a Haloween costume in a scene...

Darth Homer
03-28-2002, 12:26 AM
please tell me you're kidding...I knew Yoda was there when I first saw ET (I was 8...I think)...also the older brother says "I have complete power, mmmm" (or something similar, it's been a while) in a Yoda voice when being first shown ET.

Boba Rhett
03-28-2002, 02:33 AM
Oh, I knew about the costume one, I thought you ment a real Yoda stuck somewhere. :D

Crazy_dog no.3
03-28-2002, 07:07 AM
LOL it would be funny if it was the real Yoda.

Supreme Warlord
03-28-2002, 01:25 PM
I really want to see yoda fighting. I cant picture him with a lightsaber. How did he defeat the dark jedi in the movies. THe dark cave that Luke went to.