PDA

View Full Version : Jungle help


boshaus
03-27-2002, 09:05 PM
I just got to the jungle after fayyr, and i've run all around that thing and i can't figure out where to go, anyone wanna help?

ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by boshaus
I just got to the jungle after fayyr, and i've run all around that thing and i can't figure out where to go, anyone wanna help?

Did you find the underwater passage next to the crashed pod?

wh|stler
03-27-2002, 09:12 PM
Hey now.

I'd like to call a world wide JK:II timeout. I'm stuck at work and the posts are starting to get over my head.

I have my cd here for co-worker's to oogle at, don't make me use it. :)

If any of the LucasArts higher up read this, you've outdone yourselves this time. The only problem I have is that after long I catch myself trying to use the force in real life.

-) wh|stler

ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by wh|stler
Hey now.

I'd like to call a world wide JK:II timeout. I'm stuck at work and the posts are starting to get over my head.

I have my cd here for co-worker's to oogle at, don't make me use it. :)

If any of the LucasArts higher up read this, you've outdone yourselves this time. The only problem I have is that after long I catch myself trying to use the force in real life.

-) wh|stler

hehe, at least it's not a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game... :) BTW, in case you didn't catch it in my other post, thanks for helping out and answering so many questions!

wh|stler
03-27-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]


hehe, at least it's not a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game... :) BTW, in case you didn't catch it in my other post, thanks for helping out and answering so many questions!

I missed a post!? Where?! :)

Hey, I gotta do something to get my fix while I'm afk.

Thanks for all you do as well.

-) wh|stler