PDA

View Full Version : Nar Shaadaa... Lost

cyridian
03-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Hi guys,

I'm currently in the Nar Shaadaa level. I have just managed to get onto the garbage lift infront of the blue room, I ride it until I can ride it no longer, and it sais "there must be a way to ..." From here I'm lost. Where do I go to get to Reedoos?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm completely lost and am running out of options

ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by cyridian
Hi guys,

I'm currently in the Nar Shaadaa level. I have just managed to get onto the garbage lift infront of the blue room, I ride it until I can ride it no longer, and it sais "there must be a way to ..." From here I'm lost. Where do I go to get to Reedoos?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm completely lost and am running out of options

Hmm, I assume you're on the streets level (with the bar)... do you see a big (blue?) switch where the garbage hauler stop and changes direction? Force push it before the garbage hauler changes direction.

wh|stler
03-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by cyridian
Hi guys,

When it stops, before it starts moving into the building use 'force-push' on the switch. I think you may have to do this one other time a little ways down the road.

Good luck.

-) wh|stler

cyridian
03-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Thanks Guys... that helped a lot... now to get through the garbage area...