PDA

View Full Version : Babbages (Gamestop) order status?

mrbean
03-28-2002, 01:36 AM
Ok, it's nealry midnight and my order is still "processing". Does this mean that it has shipped yet? If not I will just cancel my order and get it at the store tomorrow.

One more thing. What shipping company does Gamestop use?

Qel
03-28-2002, 01:39 AM
Sorry to say this man...but most if not all gamestop order have been ship...i already got my tracking number:D

They use UPS!!!

Qel

mrbean
03-28-2002, 01:41 AM
Is the 28th (thursday) the release date for stores? If so then I can cancel my order and play it on Thursday instead of waiting for the "2-day" shipping to arrive later then everyone else's.

Qel
03-28-2002, 01:52 AM
I dunno if you will get the free T-shirt but you will pay $60+ after tax...i only payed $ 58 by pre-ordering:D

Qel

Sniper19
03-28-2002, 02:15 AM
I ordered from gamestop.com about a month and I recieved an email saying it shipped, only it was via Fed Ex. Also, I ordered Next day air, and they are shipping it 2-day delivery. WTF? Then, my brother says he ordered 3 weeks ago on ebgames.com, got 3.99 overnight shipping, plus a $10.00 rebate. Man, do I feel stupid. I have been watching this forum for sometime, and finally decided to make an appearance, so hi all.

Qel
03-28-2002, 02:33 AM
Heloo Sniper19...Welcome to the boards....

you will be visited by Stormhammer preety soon with a
*chocolate jedi medallion* :D

Qel

Sniper19
03-28-2002, 02:50 AM
Hey Qel, thanks. Kinda neat to see a fellow Kansan (dont happen too often). Cant wait for the chocolate medallion, lol. I am anticipating this game like crazy, been pulling my hair out the past 3 days looking to hope to see the little "processing" turn to "shipping". Anyway, look foreward to seeing you in multiplay sometime.