PDA

View Full Version : Silly RPG

Darth Homer
03-28-2002, 02:55 AM
**Begin game**
*Darth Homer steps out into a clearing.

As he looks around he sees various enemies surrounding him, wepons in hand.

Homer ignites his double-bladed lightsaber and takes a step forward.

He immediatly trips and slices himself in half.

His last words echo across the planet: D'OH!! (http://www.luneau.net/noel/simpsons/dohrev.wav)*

**End Game**

I figured I'd anger too many people if I posted this in the RPG forums, so it'll go here...just something rather silly I decided to do for the fun of it and to see what the reactions might be.

Boba Rhett
03-28-2002, 03:21 AM
Hearing Darth Homer's shreeks of pain echoing across the grassy plain, Rhett leaps from the warmth of his wife's loving arms, grabs his dueling gloves and sabers then runs out to his trusty speeder.

Soaring across the green fields as the sun creeps up from behind the hills, using his force seeing, he spies several groups of tuskens roaming a little to close to the badland outskirts. He knows that this must be were Homer met his untimely demise.

Moving in for a closer look, Rhett activates his vehicles Nubian LR-25 cloaking device and bends his thoughts on the mind of his fallen camrade. Trying to read the last thoughts that coursed through his friends brain at the very last. In hopes that it might give him some more information as to what challenges he may or may not be facing in the very near future.....

If only he knew that the mighty Homer was not struck down by the overpowering force of the rogue Tuskens but by his own Jar-Jar-esqe clumsyness with his saber he wouldn't be heading into the worst three days of his life.

Crazy_dog no.3
03-28-2002, 07:03 AM
CD no. 3 has sabotaged Rhett's speeder . " That'll teach u to ban spammers, ha-ha-ha-ha!" he says and runs away.

Clefo
03-28-2002, 01:32 PM
Nearby, Clefo, who had just purchased a Rail Detonator and wanted to try it out sometime, was about 50 meters from Homer's death site, and was busy firing shots up into the air.

He move 50 meters towards Rhett and sees the speeder. Thinking its abandonned he fires a Z key shot and it latches on to Rhett's speeder. 3 seconds later, the charge, along with the speeder, explode.. Clefo runs from the scene doing a Daffy-Duck esque "Wohoo!" routine

Boba Rhett
03-28-2002, 02:08 PM
What's with everyone trying to kill me? :eek: ;)

Sensing the oncoming detonator, Rhett jumps from his speeder and does a duck-and-cover roll, safely rolling to a stop at the bottom of a dune.

Being only about 200 meters away from Homer, Rhett makes a mad dash to the site of the incident while simultaniously force grapping Clefo's insubordinate groin and throwing a rock at crazy_dog.

Coming to the scene, he finds that Clefo had been killed by his own saber. "How could this be", Rhett thought, "a band of tuskens couldn't have taken an armed Jedi let alone taken his weapon and killed him with it". Rhett knew there was something sinister afoot. Something whos roots reach deep into the planets underworld. Rhett makes a proper burial mound for the once great Jedi Homer, then heads back to his home to inform his wife of the events that are unfolding and to get supplies for his journey to the Tusken hideouts.

Wraith 5
03-28-2002, 02:31 PM
has mod of the rpg forum i can tell you for sure that i would not be mad if you posted this there...

We have had games like that before....

all we ask is that if you are not in one of the other games (ones with gm's) that you just don't post in thouse threads :)

I know return you to your game...

Crazy_dog no.3
03-29-2002, 04:59 PM
CD no. 3 wakes up after bieng knocked unconcies by Rhett's stone, and gets his portable turbolaser. Then, Crazy Dog hurries to Rhett's house to kidnap his loving wife, Jeri Ryan.

2 hours later...

Crazy Dog is holding Rhett's wife hostage for $50,000. What's more, she is being held in a high security scyscraper owned by Crazy Dog which he bought of the flea market.

captain_drake
03-30-2002, 04:39 AM
Darke who was hotroding around in his new XP-38 landspeeder sees CD3 'S tower and descides to blow it up so he takes out his handey dandey Rocket launcher and fires at the tower knocking it down laughing madely

Darth Homer
03-31-2002, 02:42 AM
The ghost of Darth Homer approaches Drake.

Nicly done, but the power to blow up a buidling is insignificant next to the power of the farce....D'OH!! I mean FORCE!!

Then the ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn walks up to Homer and says:

Only the lightside can come back as ghosts, what are you doing?

A giant flushing sound is heard as Homer starts to twirl. Homer slowly gets sucked into an invisible hole and vanishes from sight

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Artoo
04-01-2002, 01:37 AM
Artoo sees Jeri Ryan just lying there thrown from the building when a thought crosses his mind

Do I have enough weapons to hold off both drake and crazy dog?

Artoo sees Jeri lying there and before you can say schnellfreezenhoozen he drags her to his secret underground lair. That'll teach Rhett not to do......... something.... or.... other.

captain_drake
04-01-2002, 01:49 AM
Watchs artoo take off with rheets he yells
hey i blew up a buliding for her give her back punklraces off after artoo waving a blaster psitol

Clefo
04-01-2002, 02:01 AM
I'm not quite dead yet!

Clefo gets sniped by a Disruptor Rifle

Crazy_dog no.3
04-02-2002, 05:12 AM
*Jumps out of falling skyscraper in slow motion, only to be shot down by captain_drake*

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Help me, I'm dying!!! :eek:

Supreme Warlord
04-02-2002, 11:34 AM
I run to save crazy dog. I am right under him. I look up and see the sun and it blinds me. I scream and moved a inch. I heard a thud and Crazy_Dog was a mess...

Supreme:Sorry!!!! man crap!

I pull my trusty blaster and shoot at Captain_Drake for killing Crazy Dog. I activate my personal shield. While shooting at my nemsis. I called my Death Star which was Supreme Weapon to fire on the planet. It fired and missed.

Supreme: STUPID MEN!!!! YOU CANT SHOOT IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT YOUR STUPID WORTHLESS WASTE OF SPACE!!!!

captain_drake
04-02-2002, 12:39 PM
*laughs madly at warlord*
hahahahaha ah ha ha
*turns on his lightsaber*
when last we fought i had but a lerners permit
but now i am the driver
mwhahahhaa
*siwings at warlord cutting his hair*

Supreme Warlord
04-02-2002, 12:46 PM
:eek: MY HAIR!!!! :mad: NOW YOU ASK FOR IT!!! I hate when people goes after my hair!!!!

*pulls out my double-blade saber and activates both blades.*

*quickly press a button that summons troops*

*ten legions of troops appear behind me with their guns trained on Captain Drake*

Supreme: Oh I forgot to tell you...I dont fight fair...FIRE MEN!!!!!!

*troops fires at Captain Drake*

*the trooper behind me shot at my hair taking out the last patch.*

*I turn around and look at him*

Supreme: YOU IDIOT!!!! WHY DID YOU SHOOT AT YOUR SUPERIOR OFFICER!!!*slaps the trooper face. Fogot he had an helmet and screams*

Trooper: Sir, that patch of hair was distracting so I did you a favor SIR!

Supreme: Oh really...WELL....AAHHH!!!*cuts the trooper in half with my saber*

Trooper: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Supreme laughing madly and gestures for the AT ATs and AT STs and AT PTs to fire at Captain Drake*

*hears an explosion and a scream*(havoc)

Havoc Stryphe
04-02-2002, 12:49 PM
As a not-so-innocent bystander, Havoc sees his oppurtunity to be a hero and stop the conflict between Drake and Warlord. Always one for thoroughness, Havoc decides a thermal detonator would be the best course of action. He reaches into his pack feels around for a second, finds the weapon and lobs it towards the batteling foes before him.

Only after seeing an orange tumbling through the air and bouncing off Drake's head does Havoc realize he had reached into his lunch sack and not his weapons pack. Havoc then proceeds to think to himself, "I thought I told my wife, I hate oranges!".

All the while the Actual Thermal Detonator had fallen out of Havoc's pack and dropped at his feet, accidentally arming itself. Lost in thought, Havoc does not hear the ominous beeping of the explosive's timer...

captain_drake
04-02-2002, 01:36 PM
*drake falls to the ground out cold from being hit in the head by orange thrown by a very silly man*

Supreme Warlord
04-02-2002, 01:42 PM
*thousands of laser bolts coming toward to Captain Drake fallen Body*

Havoc Stryphe
04-02-2002, 01:52 PM
Havoc: "At least I thought I told her I didn't like Oranges, maybe it was bananas that I told her I didn't like..."

beep...beep...beep...

"I know I told her about the bologna, and she still packs that..."

beep...beep...beep...

Darth Homer
04-02-2002, 02:00 PM
Darth Homer's Ghost appears again and jumps on the detonator

...BEEP...BEEP...BEEEP...

Homer the realizes that he's a ghost and can't stop the explosion. He then tries to talk to Havoc

Hey, you dropped your detonator. HEY!!

Homer then thinks that he didn't have a Master/Apprentice relationship w/ Havoc so communication would be difficult

HAAAAAVOOOOOOC!!!!! YOU'RE DETONATOR IS BEEPING!!!!

All Havoc hears is a distant buzzing. Just then a hole opens up under Homer.

Not again....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Havoc Stryphe
04-02-2002, 02:33 PM
As Havoc is thinking to himself, he starts to hear a faint buzzing sound and a gut feeling like someone is trying to talk to him, but then as quickly as it began, it stopped as if a giant hole had opened up and swallowed the voice. "

Oh well", thought Havoc,"I should probably get back to work anyways". No sooner had Havoc rounded the corner, the thermal detonator went off with a thunderous boom, leaving a large crater in the sidewalk and stunning onlookers.

"that's it!", Yelled Havoc, "I told her it was cherries I hated! Silly me!" *smacks his forehead* "Sometimes I can be SOoo silly!"

And so Havoc lives yet again... amazingly...

Heavyarms
04-02-2002, 04:14 PM
Salculd, the evil Selonian Jedi, walk out, and flips his 2 sabers in his hands, the lightning shooting through his eyes, and prepares to fight.

Darth Homer
04-02-2002, 04:33 PM
Homer claws his way out of the hole once more.

Whew! That was tough. Whoa, Salculd, you scared me! You know I don't like the lightning eyes thing. Salculd? D'OH!! I'm dead...geez, you'd think I'd remember that.

A large black hole opens up under Homer

Please get some originality!

Homer turns on Force Speed and shoots out of there.

The hole follows...

Havoc Stryphe
04-02-2002, 04:43 PM
As Havoc is making his way towards work he is approached by a young boy who seems strangely intent on looking behind Havoc.

Havoc asks the young boy, "what do you see?"

the boy replied, " A strange man running from a hole"

Havoc turns and doesn't see the man nor the hole, "I don't see anything, kid."

The young kid motions for Havoc to come closer, "That's because he's a ghost."

Havoc rolls his eyes, "Sure kid, and I'm Emperor Palpatine!"

The boy motions for Havoc to come even closer and whispers in Havoc's ear, "I have a secret... I see dumb people...

*off camera* CUT!!!

Kid read the script, it doesn't say dumb people! Try it again...

*Back to havoc and kid*

The boy motions for Havoc to come even closer and whispers in Havoc's ear, "I have a secret... I see dead people" And then the kid reaches out and grabs Havoc unexpectedly, and suddenly Havoc has the strangest feeling...

The young boy runs down the street and disappears into the crowd, leaving a stunned Havoc who suddenly realizes he sees Darth Homer running from what appears to be a giant hole in the ground!...

Supreme Warlord
04-02-2002, 06:20 PM
*walks to where Havoc is looking scare*

Supreme: Man you got lucky back there with that thermal detonator...Lucky indeed... anyway why you looking so white?

*I scan the horizon looking for something that could scare the crap out of Havoc*

Supreme: I dont see anything....Hello?!

*Havoc is pointing and stuttering...*

Darth Homer
04-02-2002, 07:45 PM
Homer motors past again with the hole in hot pursuit.

Havoc turns and continues to sputter while Warlord tries to get through to him.

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 08:31 AM
shoves the 2 sabers straight into havoc, lifts them up, and throws him a long distance.

Havoc Stryphe
04-03-2002, 09:41 AM
Being the ever astute man that he is, The only thought that crosses Havoc's mind as he flys through the air is, "Hey, I can see my house from here!", and with that Havoc lands on the ground with a loud thump. As Havoc lays there amidst the grass and dirt waiting for death's icy hand to strike the final blow, Havoc is reminded...

"aw man, I forgot to mow my lawn!"

and with that thought Havoc breathed his last...

*For those of you at home following along, Yes, we here at Narrator's Inc often wonder how Havoc ever made it as far as he did in the first place!*

Supreme Warlord
04-03-2002, 11:29 AM
*gasp*

Supreme: You Bastard!!!:eek: *pulls out my double blade saber* You killed Havoc and I was trying to figure out what was wrong with him...

*Screams and lunge forward. The first blade goes through Heavyarm stomach. He screams and looks at me about to say...*

Havoc Stryphe
04-03-2002, 01:13 PM
While Heavyarms hangs impaled on Warlord's saber, Something Beautiful was taking place just a few yards away:

As Havoc lay Dead, He suddenly become conscious and as he stood up and brushed off the dirt from his clothes, he gasped as he looked down at his own body, still and lifeless. Sudddenly a Warm sensation engulfed his spirit and the clouds parted as a heavenly light shown from above. Havoc was inexplicately drawn to the light and his thoughts strayed from the battlefield and on to happier thoughts. Then a great Heavenly voice that rumbled the very mountains, began to speak,"Come My Child and Enter... OH! It's You! Sorry...er.....thought you were someone else...quick close the gates!" and just like that the light was gone, and Havoc's spirit was forced to walk the Universe alone and without substance.

And as Havoc's Spirit walked slowly away He found comfort in the thought that he at least had his orange to eat... "D'OH!" *Havoc Slaps Forehead*

*This could be a real long eternity folks*

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 01:16 PM
While Salculd has been incapacitated on the floor, a big 18 wheeler ran over warlord.

Supreme Warlord
04-03-2002, 01:22 PM
pssst heavyarm...18 wheeler dont exist in Star Wars...Cargo ships does :)

As I got hit and I am lying down...My Life begins to fades then a bunch of my men comes to me and rescues me. A medi begins to work with me. My troops has fire on Heavyarm and killed him.

I look over and saw heavyarm Scream! I enjoyed the scream then I faded into unconcious.

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 01:31 PM
what a fakie hehehe...

*flips to feet*

haha, I have regenerative powers! You cannot kill me!

*shocks the hell out of warlord*

Supreme Warlord
04-03-2002, 01:40 PM
Supreme: ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

*my medi on my side takes out a hypospray and put it in Heavyarm. Heavyarm falls into unconcious.*

Supreme: strip him of everything and tie him up and put him in a box and throw him in water a very deep lake.

*heavyarm is striped down to his underwear. He is tied up. and he is inside a box with bolts to secure it and 40 locks as additional sercuturies. and chains tighten around it to preven from door opening.*

*the Heavyarm box is throw in water and he drowns.*

Supreme: May he rest in peace. *cough* not*cough*

Heavyarms
04-03-2002, 01:42 PM
just when you thought I was dead...

Huge pieces of metal fly out, one hitting Warlord in his face, knocking him in.

Salculd leaps out, and shocks the water.

THE END OF SUPREME WARLORD!

Supreme Warlord
04-03-2002, 01:49 PM
*I reappear by Heavyarm side.*

Supreme: You forgot that I have powers and I am immortal. I cant die but I can be injured. hehehe I do wish you dead. So I am wishing now and this is one of my powers.

*Heavyarms fades as I erase his timeline. He screams "nooooooo!!!!!"*

Supreme: Learn your lesson and stay dead and dont mess with a Supreme Warlord. Especially ME!!!

captain_drake
04-04-2002, 03:21 AM
*drake who has just woken up from being knocked out by havocs orange awakens to find that not only did warlords men fail to hit him but they shot them selves in the process*
ha ha stupid orange
*hijacks an at-at and finds warlord*
take this you pink frilly bald man
*steps on warlord*
ha and don't try to earase my past becouse i come from the future
ah ha ha ah ha ha ah
*laughs like a madman when he sees darth homer*
what in the name of my three cats are you doing

Heavyarms
04-04-2002, 08:30 AM
salculd reappears. he revives havoc. He approaches warlord with a fiery glow, creates a bright orange glow in his hands, and releases it on warlord. Warlord stands stunned. He pulls out both of his sabers, and cuts warlord into small enough pieces to put in a meat grinder, and grinds him.

Havoc Stryphe
04-04-2002, 09:43 AM
Suddenly Havoc found himself blinking and straining to make sense of the blurry sight before him. As the world came into focus, Havoc realized he was lying back on the ground where he so recently expired, but not deceased anymore. Havoc slowly stood up, and saw a strange man who appeared to be grinding meat.

But before he could inquire as to why the man was grinding meat, Darth Homer came motoring by with a black hole in hot pursuit. Havoc suddenly remembered the strange boy and his words, "I see dead people". Fate had given Havoc a gift, and Havoc decided to grab hold of destiny.

"Hey dead guy running from the black hole, wait up!", and with that, Havoc ran to save the disembodied warrior from the afterlife.

*Sidenote* While he was running after Darth Homer, Havoc scooped up his orange off the ground*

Supreme Warlord
04-04-2002, 11:59 AM
As I screamed in pain, I manage to pull my thoughts together for a few brief seconds to form back in one person again. A white flash happen and I was behind Heavyarm.

Supreme: ahhhh so you have powers...*laughs evily*

I raised my hand and snapped my finger. Heavyarm was blowed up to atoms and nothing remains of him. I turn to Captain Drake

Supreme: Nothing is impossible for me to erase an mortal timeline pal. I just merely go ahead in the future where you are old and then start erasing. LOL!!!!

*captain drake pales at this*

*I warped ahead in the future and saw Captain Drake as old and erased his timeline for just stepping on me*

Supreme: oh crap I forgot about Homer...Oh all right I will kill the black hole.

*black hole that chased Darth Homer dissappear but Darth Homer remains dead*

I see Havoc running and stops to chit chat with Darth Homer.

Heavyarms
04-04-2002, 01:05 PM
come on, stop trying to hit me and hit me!

*warps ahead in time*

Ok, bub, I'm gonna fix you real good!

*knocks out warlord, puts him on a ship, and sends him in hyperspace, never to be seen again!

Supreme Warlord
04-04-2002, 01:23 PM
*to heavyarm: Matrix huh? that was funny! :-) anyway*

*I walk up to the bridge control and merely hit "Abort hyperspace" button. I teleport my self to where Heavyarm is at*

Supreme: hello again punk.

*Heavyarm gasp and starts to cry that he cant defeat me. *

*I punch him and he is vaporized. Nothing is left of Heavyarm. His timeline is gone. Destroyed his engery being and physical being. No way he could come alive again.*

Supreme: Finally! I am the victor!!! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heavyarms
04-04-2002, 01:42 PM
didn't you know I'm a god?

A bolt of lightning strikes, and out steps Salculd again. He stuffs him back in the ship, puts him in hyperspace and destroys the controls.

Supreme Warlord
04-04-2002, 01:48 PM
*a loud thunderclap sound, I just appeared to where heavyarm is at*

Supreme: DO you think you can trying contain me in a physical realm or such? I am also a god. LOL! I can kill you if I wanted to.

*I snap my finger and his soul has been destroyed forever. He is now a dead god*

Supreme: LOL!!! I am too powerful! hahahaha

captain_drake
04-04-2002, 04:38 PM
*steps out from behind a tree*
do you honstley think you can defeat me
*turns on his blue lightaber*
this time i will cut more then youre hair fool
*cuts off warlords head*

Havoc Stryphe
04-04-2002, 05:00 PM
Meanwhile, Havoc Finally Caught up with Darth Homer just after Warlord somehow managed to kill an inanimate object that exist in the supernatural world and without being able to see it, quite impressive :p

So now that the black hole chasing Darth Homer is Gone, Havoc decides to introduce himself to the disembodied Sith lord.

"ahem... I can't help but notice...um....your dead.....and well... I can see you... So... I was wondering.....uh...who are you?"

Darth Homer
04-04-2002, 05:38 PM
I am Darth Homer. I'm a trained Sith Knight with a streak of bad luck.

Homer sits down on an invisible chair and starts to launch into his life story

I was born into a poor family on the planet Groening. Everyone there has yellow skin and four fingers. I was discovered as force-attuned when I was very young. I was immediately apprenticed to a Jedi, but was taken by my Master, Darth Burns, when he defeated my original master. I was then easliy converted to the Sith as I had little control of my powers. I have been training in the sith ever since. My first major battle was with Darth Smithers, who wanted to gain the graces of my Master, but he was easy to defeat. Then, I went on to......

As Homer continues to ramble on, Havoc's eyes start to droop. Eventually Havoc is sound asleep and snorring loudly. Homer continues with his life story, oblivious to Havoc or anything else around him.

...Eventually, I got so pissed off at Burns for stealing my donut and not being able to remember my name even though I'm his apprentice, that I killed him. It was a great battle...he kept hitting me with his lightning and I kept trying to throw him down a shaft, but I missed everytime. i ended up, just choping him in two. It took me 3 days to finally fit him into the trash compactor. The battle left me so disfigured that I had to put on this suit just to go to the Kwik-E-Mart. I know I look like a certain other Sith in this getup, but I never had any kids...well except for the three with that blue-haired woman...what was her name? Anywho...

Homer continues to ramble on endlessly as Havoc sleeps through it all.

Havoc Stryphe
04-04-2002, 05:48 PM
As Havoc began to nod off, he began to regret ever asking this "ghost" anything. The last words Havoc heard before drifting off into lala land were something about donuts... mmm... donuts...

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

*But Havocs sleep was far from ordinary this day, the nightmare, Havoc will soon discover, was just beginning*

Heavyarms
04-05-2002, 08:37 AM
He reappears next to warlord.

"come on, stop trying to use sorcery you can't!"

Rolls warlord into a football.

Drake, go long!

Crazy_dog no.3
04-05-2002, 09:04 AM
Crazy Dog is brought back to life by nanotechnology in a secret lab on Coruscant.

Supreme Warlord
04-05-2002, 11:55 AM
*as I am rolled up in a football. I stay there thinking how to defeat this so stupid man that keeps coming back alive*

I am mad that Drake cuts my head off and I regrow another head and that was painful. I am mad that Heavyarm is putting me in an football.

*Heavyarm throws me to Drake and I decided to do something to him*

*I change myself from a football to a 900 ton pure steel in a shape of a cube.*

*I land on Drake and I hear a bunch of swishing sound.*

Supreme: My bad!

*I reform back to my human body and then went after heavyarm while he was laughing at Darke for being stupid of trying to change me when I would do something to him.*

*Heavyarm see me and his eyes pops out because I have transformed into a 120 foot giant and stepped on him with my foot*

*I scrapped heavyarm off of my foot and put him in my mouth to eat him.*

Heavyarm: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT THERE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

*I swallowed him*

Supreme: Delicious!!!

*I raise my arm in victory and knowing I got Heayarm and Drake*

Supreme: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I am too good.

captain_drake
04-05-2002, 12:14 PM
*stands up mad now*
ok warfreak it's time
*activates a second blue lightsaber and joins it with his fris one making a double bladed blue lightsaber
drake-up jump the bogey

*leaps in the air cutting warlord in half and then proceds to keep cutting him till there is little tiney pices of warlord all over the place

Supreme Warlord
04-05-2002, 12:24 PM
Supreme: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! STOP!!!!

*I pull my self together again to form my human body.*

Supreme: You know what? I want you to suffer horribly for cutting me up.

*Drake pales at this suggestion and wonders what I mean by that*

Supreme: you like outer space?

*I teleport Drake and me up to Outer space. I have a space suit on. Drake does not and he is suffocating.*

Supreme: Beautiful view is it my young friend? ahhhhh smell that space...Oh my dear you looking a little blue my friend...

*Drakes bloods beings to boil and then a few minute later Drake explodes*

Supreme: well how rude to blow up on me....*wiping blood off of my viewplate.

*I teleport back and see Darth Homer*

Supreme: Enough! you have rabble on long enough and you are annoying me with that droning voice. So I will return you alive and that way you can shut up and hit something.

*I bring Homer back alive. then I wake Havoc up and he is muttering something about donuts...*

captain_drake
04-05-2002, 12:28 PM
*yells many curses when he blows up but uses the force to return to the living*

now whay did you have to go and do that
*swings his lightsaber cutting his head of but also cuts his heart out*
hahahhaahhahaha
take that you bald man
*takes one look at drath homer and swings his lightsaber killing him*
you looked better dead
ahahahahahahaha

Supreme Warlord
04-05-2002, 12:33 PM
Supreme: CAPTAIN DRAKE!!!! You killed him!!!!! you bastard! *takes my double bladed saber(god saber hehehe) and plune it in Drake heart then goes up to his brain*

*then I snap my finder and Drake explodes again*

Supreme: I love blowing people up it is so cool :D ahhhh for you homer....I will bring you back again but if you get kill again I will leave you like that and bring back the black hole and you will run for an eternity.

*I return Homer back alive*

captain_drake
04-05-2002, 12:38 PM
*appers behind a tree*
why do you keep blowing me up
*takes his double saber apart making them two*
you can't kill me no matter what you do
i'm that strong in the force
*rasies a hand and fries warlord with force lighting*
hahhahahahah
i am the master of both the jedi and the sith
you silly fool

Havoc Stryphe
04-05-2002, 12:46 PM
Havoc: MMmmmm...donuts.....no...I don't want to go to school, mom....mmmm..whaaatt? WHat?

Havoc wakes up and sees Warlord standing over him, then Warlord walks away to deal with Drake. Havoc then sees a living Darth Homer, who immediately gets killed by Drake.

Havoc: "aw crap, now I gotta listen the old Ghost drone again!"

Then Warlord brings Darth Homer back to life again, I gotta admit, this is getting really old Homer. Dead...Alive...Dead....Alive, pick one and stay with it, would ya! ;)

Havoc decides that the best course of action would be to seek cover from warring Gods, after all he's been killed once before!

*Havoc runs into nearby woods and climbs tree and Watches clash of titans from there*

Supreme Warlord
04-05-2002, 12:52 PM
*I use force absorb to absorb his force lighting*

Supreme: Hold on drake just got to do something...

*teleport to where Havoc is hiding at.*

Supreme: I normall dont do this but you seem scare and I dont want you to be but I will give you god powers if you help me fight Heavyarm.

*Havoc looks at me like he wants it. I start to chant and then BOOOM!!!!!!! Havoc now has powers.

*I teleport back to Drake*

Supreme: As for you, I dont care if you have the universe on your side. You are going DOWN!!!!

*I punch him in the stomach then in the face with stone fist*

*Drakes starts to cry like a baby because I punch him*

Supreme: awwww what wrong? you a baby? hahahahaha

*I snap my finger and he is under water drowning*

Havoc Stryphe
04-05-2002, 01:05 PM
Havoc stands in awe, he feels slightly...changed.

Havoc to self: "so I'm a god now, huh?""I've always wanted to know this..."

Havoc begins to focus intently, squints and raises his arms up above his head. As sweat begins to form on Havoc's brow, A glowing mass forms between his hands and begins to swirl violently and grow larger. The mass keeps growing until it is the size of a small planet. Then The glowing mass suddenly forms into solid rock, Havoc struggles to hold the giant rock up, but finally succumbs to the wieght and is crushed beneath the planet sized boulder.

Before Havoc is completely Asphixiated, one last thought crosses his mind, "Gee, I guess God can do anything. He really can make a rock so big he can't hold it up!"

And with that, the God formally known as Havoc, rested his eyes for the last time...

*Moral of the Story: Never give God-like powers to a Moron!*

Supreme Warlord
04-05-2002, 01:10 PM
*as I am dealing with Drake, i was aware of what the god of moron was doing*

*I sent a telepathic message to Havoc...."Hey havoc gods cant die...sorry...you cant...nada...zip...nothing...you cant die...thought I cheer you up with that.:) "...ends telepathic message*

Havoc Stryphe
04-05-2002, 01:19 PM
Slowly the boulder rolls off Havoc, and he stands up, brushes hmself off and thinks to himself, "So I really can't die, huh?", "I don't buy it!"

Havoc has found a new purpose in life, he will use his new found powers to find a way to kill himself, thus proving God's can die.

*Folks, He really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed*

So with that, Havoc pulls out his trusty weapons pack, pulls out a Thermal Detonator, activates it, and proceeds to swallow it. Havoc then runs over to nearest available flammable substance storage depot and sits on a large stack of Barrels and awaits the inevitable...

*Remember folks, this is all in the name of science, so don't try this at home!*

Supreme Warlord
04-05-2002, 01:24 PM
*I once again send another telepathic message to Havoc..."Have you not observe me and heavyarm? we have done all we can to kill each other and we still come back alive...Painful...yes....oh that reminds me expect a lot of pain from that thermal detonator that you swallow...anyway you cant die....sorry..."...ends message*

Darth Homer
04-06-2002, 01:35 AM
I REALLY wish you people could just get along...

Homer, now alive again, surveys the scene. He sees huge boulders, evidence of people being blown up, and Havoc looks a little wet and a faint beeping can be heard from his stomach.

What was I doing? Oh yeah...the Raiders...where are they? And what ever happened to Rhett?

Homer walks off towards the direction of his first death.

captain_drake
04-06-2002, 02:51 AM
*drake still alive force grips warlord*
you silly silly fool
i will crush you like the ant crushes the grain
*snaps warlords neck*
hahahaha
where do you think youre going darth homer
*activates his two lightsabers*
relase the bondge for your pager and become my producer

Crazy_dog no.3
04-06-2002, 07:27 AM
The resurected Crazy Dog beginsm plotting his plan of galactic domination.

Havoc Stryphe
04-06-2002, 10:06 AM
Havoc Sees Darth Homer head off in another direction, and makes a rapid decision. "Hey Darth Homer!" , Havoc leaped off the barrells and ran off after Darth Homer.

Suddenly there is a deadened BOOM, and then Havoc burped "MMMmm... I don't remember eating Hotdogs?" "This God stuff really sucks, How's a man get killed around here?!"

Finally Havoc catches up with Homer, "Hey, are you heading somewhere where there will be lethal battle, and ominous dangers? If so, take me with you...please!" "I'm on a mission, you see, I need to die!"

*Now there's something you don't hear every day folks!*

Heavyarms
04-06-2002, 01:37 PM
*grabs a shotgun*

*warlord gets run over by a nuclear powered 5000- wheeler. *

*blasts warlord with the shotgun*

Clefo
04-06-2002, 01:47 PM
*Takes the Deus Ex Machina machine away from Heavyarms*

Darth Homer
04-06-2002, 10:07 PM
Turns to Havoc

Well, I was just headed to my first death site, I wanna know what exactly happened. I remember being surrounded by Tuskens, but everything after that is a blank until I woke up over there.

Homer points to where he was resurrected.

I was hoping to meet up whith Rhett somewhere along the way to see if he knew anything. Where's his tower? It shoulld be visible from here....hmmmmm.

Havoc Stryphe
04-06-2002, 10:50 PM
In Response To Darth Homer

"sounds dangerous enough to me, mind if I go along?"

"Oh, and by the way, You don't know how to kill a God do you?"

Crazy_dog no.3
04-07-2002, 07:41 AM
Crazy Dog begins construction of his secret base.

MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Supreme Warlord
04-08-2002, 11:51 AM
*As I recover from that neck breaking, nuclear bombing, I get angry and then I take Heavyarm and said*

Warlord: It is now time to die, Mr. Heavyarm. I am known as Supreme Kai. The Overseer of all. I see all and know all.

*A strange red glow emits from my eyes and it connects with Heavyarms eyes. I begin to take away his semi-god powers. After a few minute, Heavyarm has been reduced to a mere mortal that can die now*

Warlord: I wont kill you, I will let someone else do it(you will still have the Force). As for you Captain Drake...

*I repeat the process that I did with Heavyarm. Captain Drake is now a mere mortal.*

Warlord: Now you both know better than to try to use your god powers for the wrong reason. I gave you chances to say sorry to me but now you have been sufficently punished enough.

*I look over to where Havoc is at and I teleport to there*

Warlord: Hello, I dont think mortals knows how to kill a god...However if you search deeply you may know how to kill yourself. I doubt it though. there is only one way. there is your hint.

*I see where Crazy dog is at and I teleport over to where he is*

Warlord: Want me to help you? or do you want to borrow my Death Star? Lemme know. To everybody: OH YEAH BEFORE I FORGET Heavyarm and Drake can now be kill. So anybody wanting to exact revenge here is your chance!

Heavyarms
04-08-2002, 01:01 PM
*uses the force to make warlord lose his powers*

We can all die now, happy?

captain_drake
04-08-2002, 04:37 PM
*laughs at warlord*
i'm no god
just so strong in the force you can't take it from me and you can't kill me
*activtes his two sabers*
now i will cut you into tiney pices in put you into a small bag

Crazy_dog no.3
04-08-2002, 06:04 PM
*notices Warlord* Hey, u're the guy who tried to save me when I ws alive. OK, I'll brainwash u instead of kill u. OK?

Supreme Warlord
04-09-2002, 11:57 AM
Supreme: No it is not okay to brainwash me. If you did you would be the most luckiest guy to brainwash a god.

*to Heavyarm*

*the force temporialy infected me and took away my powers but I focus enough and got it back because the Force is not my main source of power*

Supreme: Hah! you may have got me there for a second but the Force is not my main source of powers. I am naturally a god and you borrowed those power from the force but now you wont.

*I decided that Heavyarm is very annoying and he is a mortal...so I kill him. I Force grip him and then I Force threw him up in the air and he came falling down and there was a big mess where Heavyarm used to be.*

*I look over to drake and thought he is getting quite annoying but I enjoy his challenge*

Supreme: you know I could easily server your connection to the Force...but you are fun to kill and play with. I will play for now hehehehe. and dont worry I will play fair.

*I activate my green saber and raised it in a en garde position*

Supreme: Let dance, Drake.

*I jump up and then brought down my saber in a hack slack position*

captain_drake
04-09-2002, 12:16 PM
*leaps backwards*
you don't understand the power of the force
*runs forwerd and with one of his sabers horizontal sweeps at warlords stomch*

Supreme Warlord
04-09-2002, 12:48 PM
*I snap my wrist, bringing my lightsaber blade in a downward position to block Drake move. Our saber locked*

Supreme: I understand it enough or else how would I be fighting?

*I open myself more to the force, letting the Force guide my hand. I did a 180 degree turn, bringing my lightsaber on the other side of Drake which is undefended. I aimed for his legs.*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-09-2002, 02:26 PM
Please guyz, u are fighting in my living room.

Heavyarms
04-09-2002, 03:37 PM
*Leaves, and comes back with a refuse barge*

*drops very large pieces of metal and junk on warlord*

captain_drake
04-09-2002, 04:06 PM
*brings his other saber to block warlords*
it seems we are evenly matched warlord

Crazy_dog no.3
04-09-2002, 07:03 PM
Heck, I'll just kill them all exept warlord who I will brainwash.

*Gets out Repeater Blaster and shoots catain_drake in the head 5 times*

captain_drake
04-10-2002, 02:09 AM
bah
*uses the force to direct the shots into CD's heart

Crazy_dog no.3
04-10-2002, 04:26 AM
*Jumps for cover while still shooting at drake*

Supreme Warlord
04-10-2002, 11:37 AM
*As my saber is locked again with his other saber. I Force push him as Crazy Dog is shooting at him to get him away from me*

Warlord: Allow me to use my god power to contain Crazy Dog and heavyarm, Drake.

*I made a gesture with my hand and Crazy Dog has been teleported to a cell with a 4 side of 50 feet thick steel. Then I made another gesture and Heavyarm is in the same place as crazy dog. I sealed the top with a 50 feet thick steel as I have sealed the bottom*

Warlord: now back to our fight. I believe you are quite strong in the Force but not that strong. *grins evily*

*I did a forward flip and did a Horizontal slash toward to Drake head*

Darth Homer
04-10-2002, 01:32 PM
We interrupt your reguarly-scheduled RPG for the following announcements:

*Ok you guys, this is just getting repetitive and stupid. Let's get off the whole 'god' trip and just have fun with this. From this point forward in this thread, NO ONE is allowed to be a god or in any way, shape, or form gain godlike powers (with the exception of strong Force powers). If you don't like this policy, tough...I created this thread, so I can have it closed if you choose to ignore me.*

*DRINK YODA SODA! It's the only soda in the entire GALAXY gauranteed to be endorsed by YODA!! "Mmmm, good this soda is!! Come, come, good soda!!" And there you have it!! YODA LOVES IT!! Get yours TODAY!!

YODA SODA not available on Tatooine, Endor or any planet controlled by the Sith. *

We now return you to your reguarly scheduled RPG.

Crazy_dog no.3
04-10-2002, 02:28 PM
*Punches Drake*

OK, so what's the plan?!:D

captain_drake
04-10-2002, 04:13 PM
*drake being attacked at both sides falls to the ground and using his saber in an upward swing cuts off CDS hand and rolls out of the way of warlords attack*
yes we are both equal in the force
join me and help bring order to the galexey

Crazy_dog no.3
04-10-2002, 05:47 PM
Use your lightsabre to cut throught the wall so I can get
some painkillers and u can get the h*** out of here.

Oh, and I need to get out too.

Supreme Warlord
04-11-2002, 11:35 AM
*I roll out of the way as well like Captain Drake.*

Supreme: join forces huh? hmmmmm yes let rule the forum! *extend my hand to shake on it*

*meanwhile I am thinking how in the world will I survive in this world without my god powers. Nuts*

Havoc Stryphe
04-11-2002, 12:11 PM
To Darth Homer

"Okay, since My new found purpose in life is now a moot point, can I still come along with you to find this Rhett fellow?"

Supreme Warlord
04-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Supreme: Havoc why dont you join us and rule the galaxy? Captain Drake and me? hmmmm

Havoc Stryphe
04-11-2002, 02:26 PM
To Warlord

"I would, but I promised my wife, No more trying to take over the galaxy plots since that embarrasing attempt 5 years ago. But thanks anyways. I wish you all the luck, I hear that Palpatine fellow is a real bear." ;)

Crazy_dog no.3
04-11-2002, 03:58 PM
Hey, it was my idea for taking over the galaxy! U stole it!

*kicks Warlord's hand and grabs his lightsabre as it falls. Then he slices Warlord's head off*

captain_drake
04-11-2002, 04:29 PM
noooooooooooo
*force chokes CD lifing him in the air snaping his neck*
it's going to be ok warlord
*takes him to a cloneing place and grows him a new bodey*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-11-2002, 05:23 PM
Ha-ha! But I have nanotech remember?! *head instantly regenerates and CD no. 3 approches Warlord's new body*

Yuck, he better get some clothes.;)

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
04-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Suddenly a Chiss appears on the scene. He snatches his lightsaber from his belt and ignites it. When he see the power of the nanites however, he quickly comes up with a new idea. :evil2: He uses the force to REPROGRAM the nanites! CD is now being messily devoured from the inside out by his own nanites!!! :eek: HA HA HA! Another triumph for virtue and right! Now with a flick of his thumb he deactivates his lightsaber. Still a bit dazed from the intese confrontation he says, "Alright, who are the good guys here, that I'm defending?" He looks around for a team to join. . .

captain_drake
04-12-2002, 03:21 AM
me and warlord here are both light jedi
we whould be honnerd if you could join us

Crazy_dog no.3
04-12-2002, 04:32 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAA!

*gets devoured by the nanites and becomes a mess*

*puts on Arnold Schwartsnegger accent*

I'll be back.

Supreme Warlord
04-12-2002, 11:31 AM
*I put on some clothes on my new stronger body and stronger in the force*

Warlord: Thank you Captain Drake. I am in your debt.

*I see the mess of Crazy Dog body and Thanks the force that he is dead*

To Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Warlord: we are the good guys. i just have turn from my evil ways...or actually my god ways. We would be extremely honor to have such an powerful and intelligent Chiss jedi to join us. We can start a New Order of Jedi. Well what is your answer?

Havoc Stryphe
04-12-2002, 11:51 AM
To Warlord and Drake:
"Now Wai... I say.. Wait a cotton picking second, not 10 minutes ago you asked if I would join you and RULE the Galaxy. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but only Sith want to rule the Galaxy? Shouldn't Light Jedi simply respect authority and protect Peace and Justice?"

Turns To Thrawn:
"Be careful Master Chiss, you should weigh carefully the words of these two seeemingly good Jedi. Then again, I myself, just got done asking a known Sith Lord if I could travel with him... D'OH!" *Smacks Forehead*

"Am I a Good guy or a Bad Guy? I am my own Paradox..." Havoc Sits down from the pain of his newly found headache, and Once again Havoc becomes lost in thought...

Supreme Warlord
04-12-2002, 11:56 AM
To Havoc

[mindtrick] we are good jedi. we are the light side jedi.[mindtrick]

*havoc repeats what I have said*

Warlord: See I told you people we are light jedi. Guardian of Peace and crap blah blah blah. :D

To Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Warlord: Dont worry about him. He is very stupid at the min. because he also lost his god powers. So anyway do you want to join us? we would be so honor.

captain_drake
04-12-2002, 11:59 AM
*looks at havoc*
don't you remaber silly
darth homer took over the gaxlexy we are fighting to take it back
*force pushes havoc agaisnt the wall*
and i think youre in his army

Supreme Warlord
04-12-2002, 12:00 PM
Warlord: whatever Captain Drake does I back him up

*force push Havoc like Captain Drake did*

Havoc Stryphe
04-12-2002, 12:14 PM
After Warlord's Mindtrick Havoc becomes even more confused...

"So I am granted God powers by Light side, stripped of them by by dark side. So I am a good guy, But then ask Dark side If I can travel with him, and argue with Light side. So I am a Bad Guy."

Just then Drake force throws Havoc against a wall

"Ouch! If you guys are a good guys and beating up on me, then that makes me a bad guy? But then I spent how many hours trying to kill myself? So that makes me a good guy for trying to kill a bad guy (Myself)? So really, deep down... I'm a good guy, with a bad guy exterior (Which means I get all the chicks ;) )!"

"So, If I'm really a good guy and you are beating up on me, that makes you bad guys!" *points to Drake and Warlord*

"Of Course!!! It all makes sense now..."

Thrawn, Darth Homer, Crazy Dog, Drake and Warlord all stand there with blank looks on their faces, lost and as confused as ever. Trying to figure out just how to make sense out of what Havoc just said, Not knowing what exactly to do next...

*Folks, Havoc truly defines the term: "Dizzying Intellect"*

Supreme Warlord
04-12-2002, 12:34 PM
To all except Havoc

*I look to all the others*

Warlord: should we end his misery? I think he thinks that I think that he thinks that he is a bad guy. (I love doing that:p ) So let get him!

captain_drake
04-12-2002, 12:50 PM
*sits down holding his head*
o man now i am confused
*forcepulls havoc near him*
you willl never do that again ok

Heavyarms
04-12-2002, 01:31 PM
Salculd attacks Warlord.

Oh well, it is 2v1. Time for the sith lightsaber!

Crazy_dog no.3
04-12-2002, 02:19 PM
CDno.3's ghost floats around Tatooine, attempting to find the moderator Boba Rhett, for only with his help he can save the galaxy.

Darth Homer
04-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Homer sits and watches the battle between Salculd and Warlord. Neither one ever gaining the upperhand.

Impressive, most impressive.

With that, Homer ignites his blade and cleaves Havoc in two.

I did that for everybody's sake. Wait a sec...he didn't have a saber...he only had this RING. It couldn't be....the SCHWARTZ!!! :eek: :eek:

That's what was making him all weird!!

Just then, Yogurt appears and starts pitching merchandise.

I got Silly RPG Lunchboxes, Sill RPG T-shirts, and even SILLY RPG ROCKETLAUNCHERS!! Ages 6-11

Everyone stands around with a blank stare on their faces. :eyeraise: :eyeraise: :eyeraise: :eyeraise: :eyeraise: :eyeraise:

Havoc Stryphe
04-12-2002, 02:50 PM
As Havoc Is cleaved in two the last words he utters are:

"So a Sith Cleaves me in two, that makes me a good guy..."

And the man who was once called Havoc ceased to exist. Wether good guy or Bad guy, He was no more...

Some say, If you listen very closely at night when it's really quiet you can hear his voice echo from the grave

"But I had the Schwartz, so that makes me a good guy, right? But now I'm a ghost, so that makes me bad, or is it the other way around?..."

Now tell me that isn't "haunting"! :D

Crazy_dog no.3
04-13-2002, 07:13 AM
Hey, I'm a ghost too. Maybe we can join forces and get those bastards.

Supreme Warlord
04-15-2002, 12:26 PM
*I pulled out my lightsaber and activated it just in time to block most of Heavyarm parries.*

Warlord: Must we do this again? I am far stronger in the Force than you are. Pluse Captain Drake is against you. We are allies in the Force. Crazy Dog is dead. You are about to die, Sith scum.

*I back up and then force jump, flipping forward. As I hurled toward the ground with my saber in a downward postion, I force push heavyarm and he fell to the ground.*

captain_drake
04-15-2002, 12:48 PM
*uses force push to keep hevyarms pinned to the ground*
finsh him soon warlord we still have darth homer to deal with

Heavyarms
04-15-2002, 01:08 PM
I ain't a sith, fool. I'm a dark jedi!

*shocks warlord badly*

Get up and fight me you piece of crap!

Darth Homer
04-15-2002, 02:36 PM
This is very interesting...really it is...

Homer walks up behind Warlord and put his hands over his eyes.

Guess who!!!!

captain_drake
04-15-2002, 03:43 PM
*walks behind darth homer and does the same*
guess who
and if you get it worng you get a saber in your ribs

Crazy_dog no.3
04-15-2002, 03:50 PM
*suddenly appears before Darth Homer in a ghostly vision*

U must bring me back to life, Darth Homer. They are out to get u, and I don't mean those mutants from Planet South Park

Havoc Stryphe
04-15-2002, 04:41 PM
Havoc Appears as a Force Spirit to Darth Homer:

"Darth Homer, Since you were so kind as to end my own misery and have continued to Role play superbly inspite of the adolescent 'I killed you... Nah-ah, I killed you... Well, I came back to life and killed you' banter that has plagued this thread, It is the will of the Force that I aid you as your spiritual guide in the Force as you continue your role-playing experience."

"Oh, and by the way, since becoming one with the Force, I have been granted extreme clarity. I am no longer plagued by easy questions and simple math problems"

"So if you ever need anything just reach out in the Force and I will be there, Darth Homer..."

And as Havoc's ghost slowly faded from view, Havoc left with those famous words of wisdom echoing in Darth Homer's mind...

"May the...May the...the... LINE?!"

*heard from off-stage*
"Force!"

"Oh yeah... May the Force be with you, Darth Homer..."

*Some things never change!*

captain_drake
04-15-2002, 06:19 PM
*sighs as he hears what havoc seez*
geez havoc why can't you just die and stay that way
i mean frist it is CD and heavyarms
*forcechokes heavyarms*
and now darth homer Just stay dead will you
*kicks darth homer in the butt*
and you stop putting you hands around peoples eyes

Crazy_dog no.3
04-15-2002, 06:25 PM
Go away Havoc, I'm in this vision not u. *prepares for ghostly battle*

Darth Homer
04-16-2002, 12:13 AM
OW!! MY BUTT!!

Ok, who kicked me?

Homer ignites his double saber and looks around the room. Everyone else waits, tense, as the highly trained Sith warrior searches for his assailant. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

IT WAS YOU!!! Why you little!!!!

Homer begins to chase Havoc's ghost around.

Come back here!!!

Everyone else lets out a sigh of relief and begins to chuckle at Homer's ignorance.

Crazy_dog no.3
04-16-2002, 04:35 AM
Heh, heh,.......oh yeah; U must bring me back to life Darth Homer.
If u don't I'll tell everyone were you keep those Teletubbies videos.:D

Supreme Warlord
04-16-2002, 11:09 AM
*As Heavyarm shocked me, in retalition Drake force choke him. I took this time to activate my lightsaber and did a spin backward lighsaber backthrust. The saber went toward to Heavyarm heart*

Warlord: Dont ever mess with me or Captain Drake!

*I thought about how big of an idiot Darth Homer is and was highly entraining an idea of killing him instantly...wonder what Captain Drake thinks...*

captain_drake
04-16-2002, 12:46 PM
*sits and watchs as Havoc runs away from darth homer*
warlord the stupidity is strong in that one
we must be caoutious

Heavyarms
04-16-2002, 01:22 PM
As Salculd drops dead, he vows revenge on drake.

"I..... Will...... Return............................................ ...."

Supreme Warlord
04-16-2002, 01:38 PM
*As I pull my lightsaber away from Heavyarm heart. I thought if Heavyarm returns then it is a miracle. I look to Captain Drake*

Warlord: Indeed we must be careful with that person. What do you wish to do next?

Crazy_dog no.3
04-16-2002, 01:48 PM
BRING ME BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Homer
04-16-2002, 01:49 PM
Upon hearing people talk about him, Homer stops and turns.

Someone say something to me?

Forgetting his saber is extended, Homer slices Drake in half as he turns.

OOOH! Sorry about that!!

Homer picks Drake's torso up and sets it back on his legs in a futile attempt to help him.

You ok there?

Drake just sputters and then dies.

I'M REALLY SORRY!!

Homer then turns to CD and brings him back to life. Unfortuneatly, he was brought back right over a large cliff. CD falls to his death.

D'OH!!

captain_drake
04-16-2002, 03:52 PM
*drake comes back in his ghost bodey and talks to warlord*
elp me mate he cut me down
if you kill him then i might come back to life

Heavyarms
04-16-2002, 03:59 PM
Salculd miraciously gets up from the spot where he has fallen.

"do not concern yuorself with how I survived. It is now my turn to repay the favor, Drake.

*force chokes him*

captain_drake
04-16-2002, 04:11 PM
*looks at him like he is weird*
dude i am dead you can't choke me
*gets an idea*
ahahaha but i can posesse you and kill homer
*runs after sculd*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-16-2002, 04:30 PM
Not again. *falls to his doom*

Supreme Warlord
04-17-2002, 01:52 PM
*I activate my lightsaber and then did a horizontal sweep, cutting Darth Homer in half as he did to my buddy Captain Drake. Then I force speed to go after heavyarm*

Warlord: you will stay dead this time!

*I raise my lightsaber and force throw it and it went through Heavyarmy neck and it back back to me through his neck again. Heavyarmy dies*

Warlord: Drake you have now been avenge. I am the sole surivior of this thread...Now can I have my god powers again so I can raise all of you back from the dead?

*stand around and see all those fallen bodies and ghosts, awaiting their answer to my question....*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Why does it take me so long to die? Oh the pain.

Darth Homer
04-17-2002, 03:28 PM
Homer stands shocked...then a final word (again) escapes his lips.

CRAAAAAAAP! (http://www.duffgardens.net/sounds/crap.wav)

Homer dies, again...his spirit rises from his corpse, again.

Now that was rather inconsiderate!

Heavyarms
04-17-2002, 03:53 PM
Salculd's spirit rises, and beats the living hell out of supreme warlord.

"Can't kill a ghost, stupid!"

*drives a spiritual 18 wheeler over warlord.*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-17-2002, 04:09 PM
*finnaly dies*

That makes 2 of us.

captain_drake
04-17-2002, 06:36 PM
*he stops chasing heavyarms*
hey we are all dead
how did we end up this way

Crazy_dog no.3
04-18-2002, 04:29 AM
I dunno. It's hard being a ghost *everyone nods*, what with the pressure of bieng more and more scary because of that silly show *cough* Capser the Freindly Ghost*cough*

Supreme Warlord
04-18-2002, 11:06 AM
*I see the spirt of a eighteen wheeler running toward to me. I jump out of the way but my foot didnt get out of time...It ran over it but I didnt feel a thing but a chill.*

Warlord: HA! You spirit cant hurt but just to make me feel chilly. Now once again, does anybody want to give me back my god powers so I can revive all of you? This takes a vote of all...*cough*unfortunely*cough*

*I await....*

Heavyarms
04-18-2002, 01:10 PM
The foot freezes in ice. It then slowly starts to decompose.

"A spirit can't do anything? HA!"

captain_drake
04-18-2002, 01:10 PM
*jumps up and down*
oh oh revie me forget the rest of these losers revie me

Crazy_dog no.3
04-18-2002, 02:07 PM
Shut up.

*treis to punch drake but fist goes right through without making a scratch*

Darth Homer
04-18-2002, 03:58 PM
Darth Homer, being the creator of this thread, looks around at the carnage.

Hmm, seems like we need some way of bringing everyone back without them immediatly trying to kill one another again.

Using the awesome powers given to a thread creator, Homer CLONES everyone.

I've created an ATTACK OF THE CLONES!!! :D

Homer immediately gets struck down by Zeus Lucas (aka George)

captain_drake
04-18-2002, 04:11 PM
*laughs madly and takes out his e-11 blasttech rifle and shoots CD in the head*
thats what you get fool BWhahhahahahahah

Supreme Warlord
04-18-2002, 07:46 PM
*I look at everybody that was suddenly cloned...I even saw myself! I thought..."TWO OF ME?!!!" I walk to where Supreme Warlord Jr was at. He saw me and greeted me.*

Warlord Jr: well, we are in a awkward position....

Warlord: Yes we are but I welcome you like a brother. You will have to wear a different color so we can tell the difference between us okay?

Warlord Jr.: okay

*After a few min. Warlord Jr was in a different color and it was blue so it would match his skins while my was pure white.*

Warlord: We need to kill heavyarm okay?

Warlord Jr: okay!

*we both take our our lightsaber and chased Heavyarm down*

Warlord:*while running* oh before I forget Captain Drake is our ally okay?!

Warlord Jr: *while running along with Warlord*OKAY!!!

Darth Homer
04-18-2002, 11:49 PM
Homer steps out and slices Warlord Jr. in half.

Alright, stop that! It's silly.

and Now for something completly different!

Crazy_dog no.3
04-19-2002, 07:10 AM
*enter's his clone's brain*

Hey look guys, I'm alive again! *skips away merrily*

Heavyarms
04-19-2002, 01:02 PM
*The spirit of Salculd returns to the clone*

TIME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Salculd charges warlord, preforms a force jump, and ignites his saber and slams it onto Warlord's while being vertical, and holds the position.

"Give it up. You can never beat me."

Darth Homer
04-21-2002, 12:16 AM
OK! OK! Here's a picture of our new secret weapon!!!

http://www.sillylaughs.com/images/23.jpg

Crazy_dog no.3
04-21-2002, 07:34 AM
*luaghes uncontrollably*:lol:

Heeeeee-heeeeeee.

captain_drake
04-22-2002, 03:34 PM
*stops and laughs at the silly kittin*
whahahahahahahahaha

Crazy_dog no.3
04-22-2002, 06:45 PM
*while Drake is luaghing I steal his blaster and kill him*

Look who's laughing now?! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Darth Homer
04-23-2002, 12:48 PM
CD looks down only to see Homer's saber sticking out of his chest

I'm laughing! TEE-HEE-HEE!!!

CD falls to the ground, dying.

Crazy_dog no.3
04-23-2002, 01:50 PM
Why you son of a ------------(line cut by censors)----------------.

Crawls away, seeking medical attention.

Heavyarms
04-23-2002, 03:36 PM
Still suspended in midair, Salculd leaps back onto a medium transport and jumps through a hatch. It looks innocent, but all the panels to remove 30 nice turbolasers, and they all shoot at warlord.

Havoc Stryphe
04-23-2002, 03:47 PM
Meanwhile, Havoc's ghost sees his cloned self for the first time and begins to ponder the endless possibilities, but is suddenly interrupted by his clone...

Havoc's Clone: "If I'm a clone, does that make me a bad guy? But I'm a clone of a good guy, so that makes me a good guy, right? But since I'm a clone, I have no soul, which makes me a bad guy! But I don't feel bad, so I'm a good guy? But I was cloned by a bad guy, that alone must make me a bad guy..."

Havoc's Ghost: "No wonder everyone wanted me dead, I'm annoying!"

*What a revelation! Certainly the Epiphony of Epiphonies*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-23-2002, 04:41 PM
Dying several times, told me something: run away from the light or u will die!

captain_drake
04-24-2002, 12:37 PM
*finds out that he is alive*
ha fool
*stands in front sculd's transport*
i will no banish you to cleavland ohio
*waves his hand and sculd lands in a corn felid on earth*

Heavyarms
04-24-2002, 01:05 PM
I HATE CLEVELAND! THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THERE!!!!

hypers back to the battlefield*

*blows up drake with the big fusion cannon underneath the ship*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-24-2002, 04:02 PM
As long as I run from the light I'll be fine...fine... fine...fine... fine... fine... fine...

Darth Homer
04-25-2002, 01:06 PM
Homer sees Drake's clone walking about muttering about good and evil.

Don't make me kill you again...

Drake's spirit posses Homer.

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me....

Crazy_dog no.3
04-25-2002, 02:23 PM
*Death approaches CD and tells him his time is not come yet, then he awakens and finds himself in a garbage dump*

Darth Homer
04-26-2002, 10:25 PM
Darth Homer, possesed by Drake, starts to do a little jig just to get this thread back at the top of the list.

Artoo
04-28-2002, 08:48 PM
After his house being destroyed by the giants stomping around Artoo looks around and notices a reincarnated man who seems to be possessed dancing. What would a reincarnated man wan t with dancing anyway, I mean it's not like he's trying to impress anybody. He then sees a shadow fall over everything. Looking up he sees a large sign is blocking out the calm blueness of the sun. It reads "Welcome to Inyjones.net!" and he mutters to himself, "What the delphi is going on here?"

captain_drake
04-29-2002, 12:31 AM
*drakes clone's pices wiggle untill they merge back into him*
HASTA LA VISTA BABY
*fires a shoatgun killing heavyarms*

Crazy_dog no.3
04-29-2002, 04:36 AM
Reaslises he has no clothes much like the guy in the beggining of Terminator.:eek:

*starts making pants out of garbage bags*

I hope no-one sees me.:sweat:

Darth Homer
06-03-2002, 02:23 AM
Just when Sherack thought it was over....THE SILLY RPG STRIKES BACK!!!

We rejoin our story where everyone has been killed at least once and then cloned to bring everyone back to life and CD has no clothes and then***urp!!!***

Homer is sliced in two by an unseen foe. And thus, our story starts anew.

Crazy_dog no.3
06-03-2002, 07:01 AM
Don't worry, Darth Homer, I will save u... *flies to the rescue wearing a cardboard box, then realises he can't fly*

uh-oh.:eek:

Heavyarms
06-03-2002, 08:46 AM
*wonders why drake hates him so much*

Ah well, draw your saber, Drake, and let us see who the master is!