PDA

View Full Version : I'm now an ubergeek

Darth Homer
03-28-2002, 08:26 PM
It's official! I just got back from work w/ my copy of Jedi Outcast Collector's Edition!! I have the Lightsaber keychain and I giggle with glee everytime I light it up...hehehehehe!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah, I have finally crossed the line from serious fan to SW Ubergeek...where's the member's lounge?

Sherack Nhar
03-28-2002, 08:28 PM
Count me in!

*flashes his monitor with his keychain*

:rofl:

darthfergie
03-28-2002, 08:32 PM
Three doors down take a right then step through the blown up blastdoor, then from there go past Jabba's office to the door with a big "L" on it. Walk in there and make sure not to fall into the rancor pit, then go down the hallway till you reach a door with an Imperial Insignnia on it...DO NOT OPEN IT. It's Darth Vader's meditation room, we have lost four fans in the last week because they weren't paying attention. Take a right down the hallway to a door with a big Sith Jawa Poster on it...take a left down two more doors and there is a room with three royalguards in front of it. Go in. Watch out for the lightning...

captain_drake
03-28-2002, 09:05 PM
Yes now i know the location
prepare to face my battlion of battle droids
for soon.........I will invade and bring order to the SW uber nerds
hehhehe:D :bdroid1: :bdroid1: :bdroid1: :bdroid1:

Tie Guy
03-28-2002, 09:08 PM
Hehe, join the club :D

Anyone for some JO MP?

Clefo
03-29-2002, 02:23 PM
Sherack's organizing a game tonight...Show up on MSN or something...

Crazy_dog no.3
03-29-2002, 04:51 PM
I like SW but I'm not going that xtreme.

*Gets his army of rebel repeater troopers and prepares for massive flaming*

Tie Guy
03-29-2002, 07:33 PM
Dang, i hope i didn't miss it. Anyways, send me a PM anytime and i'll play.

Darth Homer
03-30-2002, 02:28 AM
Ok, I've just outdone everyone...I have secured the JO standee floor-display from work...if anyone's gone into a Babbage's, Software ETC., Funcoland, or Gamestop recently, you know what I'm talking about...it's a big triangle w/ the JO logo in the middle... :D :D :D