PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 Stuck

Zinc
03-28-2002, 10:06 PM
I'm at the location where four paths cross in the middle with some computer consoles. What do I do next? Someone talked about having 3 keys or something, but I only have 1, from an officer. What do I do?

Thanks

Zinc
03-28-2002, 10:53 PM
Anyone? Please help.

MattMaster5000
03-28-2002, 10:57 PM
There are three codes that you have to find somewhere in each of the three different areas that that room leads too. I believe one of them can be found when you press a control panel in the room down the stairs with the pillars in the blue area. To get the red one you have to find a way past some doors and stuff, same for the green, i think. Look for little panels with strange looking pictures on them, especially dots and little corner pieces.

Zinc
03-28-2002, 11:06 PM
How am I supposed to go into these 3 rooms if the lasers start shooting at me when I go near and the doors are red (locked). Does this have anything to do with getting keys (like in the beginning when I found one on a dead imperial officer)?

Thanks for the help.

Xoham
03-29-2002, 12:03 AM
Read the strategy guide at the top of this forum. I think it answers most of your questions about this level.

cdchr0me
03-29-2002, 03:06 AM
Where's the first key? The blue key? Where are the map like peices I'm supposed to find? Are they in the generator room, and if so, where's that? Also, I can't get inside the red and green doors near the consoles, but I figure I'll get to those later. I just need a boost to get the first key. Thanx

ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-29-2002, 03:29 AM
here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35681)