PDA

View Full Version : xwing pilot skin

Danica
04-02-2002, 11:30 PM
my first skin is now availiable for download!!
EDIT: I do give credit for the clothing I used from the trandoshan model in my readme.

you can download it here: http://www.starfighters.com/lsf/jk2screen/rebelpilot.zip

http://www.starfighters.com/lsf/jk2screen/rebelpilot.jpg

SkyNet
04-02-2002, 11:46 PM
thats awesome.. how did u make those wrinkles in the suit and the life support thing.. id really like to know.

ReaperFett
04-03-2002, 12:00 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Sorry, Im annoyed now. I spent ALL this night trying to make a pilots skin. It was looking good, and then I hit problems(the orange was perfect, it was the white parts). Had I waited a day, THIS GREAT SKIN WOULD HAVE APPEARED!

You dont know how much I appreciate this. Sunlight is coming through now(A worrying thing at 4AM :) ). Thankyou

Danica
04-03-2002, 01:19 AM
skynet...as I credited my readme...the orange/red/blue flightsuits are the ones from the trandoshan's unifrom...I was going to put on a life support unit but egh...it didn't want to work =(

JRA_Wolf
04-03-2002, 01:52 AM
Hey, that looks great! Once we can build models, you should add the life support unit. Keep up the good work.

Cognito
04-03-2002, 02:05 AM
Really like it alot man. Only thing, is it possible to change the taunt voice? The evil laugh just doesnt work for a rebel pilot imo. if you can maybe swap it with another taunt voice it would rock! thanks for your work though, greatly appreciated.

Danica
04-03-2002, 02:07 AM
lol I'll look into the taunt voice when I get a free moment and release an updated version...(although..who said rebel pilots couldn't be evil?? ;) )

UniKorn
04-03-2002, 05:16 AM
Looks REAL GOOD mate. Good Job.

Regards,
UniKorn
Mapper 4 Wired Lamp Studios
http://www.wiredlampstudios.com

bliv
04-03-2002, 05:52 AM
That's good work man. Keep it up.

Jedi Child
04-05-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Cognito
Really like it alot man. Only thing, is it possible to change the taunt voice? The evil laugh just doesnt work for a rebel pilot imo. if you can maybe swap it with another taunt voice it would rock! thanks for your work though, greatly appreciated.

Good work Danica, but i agree with this point raised by Cognito. The evil laugh doesn't really fit with the rebel pilot. i think people are expecting kind voices (like Wedge's), or army type taunts, so if you could remedy this in a new update, it'd be great!

NetStalker
04-05-2002, 04:53 PM
first of all nice skin.

I am a skinner from Tribes and Tribes2 going to try my hand at this. Although I am not in the same league as most of the people that skin here. Their work puts mine to shame.

my question is how would someone change a taunt?

FWB
04-05-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by NetStalker

my question is how would someone change a taunt?

Dead easy. If you have a sound in mind then let me know and I'll fix it up.

Danica
04-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Hrm...maybe I will go through my movies tonight and try to find some wedge taunts for you guys...

NetStalker
04-05-2002, 11:15 PM
I sent you a PM but not sure if you got it

if it is easy can you tell me how to do it, cuz I will prob want to change afew