PDA

View Full Version : vestless rodian?

Pol Favre
04-07-2002, 09:47 PM
does anyone know how to use the vest-less rodian seen in SP games? i love rodians, but the normal one gets a little bit boring sometimes. so, is there any way to get the one without the vest?

Joruus
04-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Heretic!

Blasphemer!

A Rodian without a vest? Rodians are BORN with their vests on. Its what they are, a Rodian without a vest is like a Bantha without poodoo.

Disclaimer: Otherwise, no the slightly mad person thats responded to your post does not, in total, know how to spawn vestless Rodians for the game, he can, though, make a damn nice casserole with some noodles and some nearly off cheese.

Belgirion
04-07-2002, 11:46 PM
Disclaimer: Otherwise, no the slightly mad person thats responded to your post does not, in total, know how to spawn vestless Rodians for the game, he can, though, make a damn nice casserole with some noodles and some nearly off cheese.

LOL!!!! :rofl: :lol:

Pol Favre
04-07-2002, 11:52 PM
lollollol be sure to fix us some sometime :>

Xenon812
04-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Seems to me they prefer that 70's polyester leisure suit fashion....

They're living in the past!!!!

:D

JediMouse
04-08-2002, 04:10 PM
I believe that the vest-less Rodian has a name, and if you use his name you can get him. Why this is, I do not know, as I cannot find .skin files for him...

If you use
model rodian
you get the vested Rodian.

If you use
model beedo
you get the vestless Rodian.

Sorry if I've made a mistake; I'm at work and can't check it, but I think I'm remembering right.

(shamelessplug) Or, if you don't mind the vest, but hate the blue jumpsuit, you could check out my Rodian Hunter skin at www.angelfire.com/clone/jedimouse (/shamelessplug)

~JediMouse~
:rodian:

JediMouse
04-08-2002, 04:12 PM
Ooops. Sorry, just saw that you want him in SP games, not MP. I don't know the specific commands, but try the 'beedo' variation anyway, see if it works.

~JediMouse~

Pol Favre
04-08-2002, 04:52 PM
thanks a million!
and i got your dark suit :>

Pol Favre
04-08-2002, 11:16 PM
i can spawn beelo (correct spelling) but can't change my model im SP games. how do i change model in sp games? :'(

JediMouse
04-08-2002, 11:34 PM
I don't know what's wrong. I could do it yesterday, but I can't do it now. I tried beedo, as I remembered it, and I tried beelo, and they both just default to Kyle.

Sorry, bud.

~JediMouse~
:rodian: :(

Pol Favre
04-09-2002, 02:12 AM
at least you got me on the right track :rodian:

i'll try some variations of it tomorrow.

:rodian:RODIAN LOVERS UNITE:rodian:

D'akt Sangwar
04-09-2002, 12:30 PM
i want the vestless rodian on the back of the dvd box case thingy