PDA

View Full Version : Anakin's Father?

antilles
08-31-2001, 12:06 PM
Who do u think Anakin Skywalker's father is?

Maybe a Jedi or...???(Palpy?)

Hannibal
08-31-2001, 12:13 PM
Anakin's father was the force. You see, the force was on leave and met Anakins mom in a bar. then *censored* :D. Then the force went back on duty and was sent to a base in Germany never to see Shmi Skywalker again. Anakin is a bastard and not just cause he killed billions.

StormHammer
08-31-2001, 02:05 PM
Nah, Shmi Skywalker was abducted by aliens and impregnated with a human/alien hybrid under the direction of the Cigarette-Smoking Man. ;)

I choose to ignore that garbage Virgin Birth rehash in TPM. ;P

Rogue15
08-31-2001, 02:14 PM
nah, i think it was palpatine. :D

Rogue15
08-31-2001, 02:17 PM
lol

Luke, I am your grandpappy! heck, he even has the cane to prove it! and he says to anakin 'we'll be watching your career with great interest' I wonder if in episode 2 or 3 he'll come out and say 'Anakin, your mother named you Anakin, when I wanted to name you Vader.' and he comes out with:

'Ani, I am your father!'

Kurgan
08-31-2001, 05:17 PM
Now there's an idea.. nothing like going back in time and becoming your own father.

That'll screw with people's heads! C'mon George, take my idea!

He probably just did this so if it sucks, in Episode III he can use the excuse that II never really happened (they were all just clones).

Kurgan

Rogue15
08-31-2001, 05:36 PM
lol that'd be funny! I hope they put some aliens never seen in the movies, such as thrawn's species or a Faleen! I'd really like to see Xizor!!!!!!

BeastMaster
09-01-2001, 06:53 PM
The running theory is that Palpatine is Anni's father.

Think; we never find out where Shmi & Annie came from (they got to Tattooine when Anakin was about 2), and we know that Tatooine & Naboo are neighbours (despite what that stupid NJO map says :rolleyes: ).

It's also possible that Anakin's father might have been some random Jedi of no consquence. It might even have been Qui-Gon himself. He could have been covering up his involvement; he & Shmi might've set up that whole "virgin birth" thing to make Qui-Gon look like a naive nitwit (if so, they succeeded spectacularly).

brashin99451
09-02-2001, 02:50 AM
it was the force. anakin was the chosen one who destroyed the ultimate evil of the galaxy (forget the comics).

darth terrat
09-02-2001, 02:32 PM
hi im the force

will he just walk" you need a son who will be the chosen one"
shimi:"so lets create one."
force:"so lets do it"
:D :eek:

Sub-Zero
09-03-2001, 01:38 AM
oh brother. you people are almost as soem of the people I go to school with......wiat a minute, I take that back, the people at my school are worse.

brashin99451
09-03-2001, 08:59 AM
almost as what?

darth terrat
09-04-2001, 03:49 PM
yea what :mad:

Hannibal
09-04-2001, 04:55 PM
Come on people. Almost as "soem". "Soem" is a poem that is partially sung. So we are almost as bad as partially sung poems that that the people at his elementary school sing.

A hoem is a poem that is partially hummed.
A noem is a poem that is partially not said at all.
And a poem is a poem. (incase you didn't know)