PDA

View Full Version : FF VIII........!!!!

Sub-Zero
09-03-2001, 02:44 AM
Finally, after weeks of being lazy, I have started playing Final Fantasy VIII. Today, I beat the best Guardian Force there is.....Bahumat!!!!! And it only took me three tries,.....well, three times against HIM anyway. I had a time and a half with those ruby dragons. The kept on using breath and taking out my party. Until today, 'cause Odin came in and elimated both ruby dragons. I then used Doomtrain on Bahumat, and thankfully, he only used Mega Flare twice on me and all three of my party members survived.

pandemonium
09-03-2001, 04:39 PM
Yay! Thats excellent! :D

ESE_Sithlord
09-03-2001, 04:52 PM
Good for you go get a cookie :)

Sub-Zero
09-05-2001, 01:59 AM
cookie?.......forget, I am not even going to begin to think of where you got that. I ain't even gonna ask why you said that.

Sub-Zero
09-09-2001, 03:13 AM
Before I forget, I have a problem on VIII. After you get Bahamut (I know, I misspelled his name the first time), that hole that leads to the Ultimate weapon, there's no tree on mine, and I have no clue if there is any other way to get down. Does anyone have any idea on what the problem is?

andy_nighthawk
09-09-2001, 01:50 PM
sorry mate, i haven't played 8 in a long time, and just can't remember.....ultimate was the one in the mansion at the end right?

Sub-Zero
09-11-2001, 02:52 AM
no. After you defeat Bahamut, there is a hole that has a tree sticking out of it. You go down there to fight Ultimate. I think the one you're thinking about is the Omega Weapon. But like I said, I don't know what to do. Also, about refining cards. I've been told that certain cards can be refined into Hero and then those into Holy Wars. Does anybody know what to do? My brother's know how to do this, but it's been months since they've played 8, so they don't remember what to do.

MadPoster
09-12-2001, 08:51 PM
This is how you beat the game:

1) Remove disk from drive.

2) Apply my patented all-purpose fixit tool

If that doesn't solve it, nothing will.

Sub-Zero
09-14-2001, 03:04 AM
No offense, but that doesn't help me too much.

Sub-Zero
09-17-2001, 02:34 AM
Come on, somebody here has to remember what to do.

Sub-Zero
09-24-2001, 02:31 AM
ok, forget about the tree thing I figured it out, all I need now is to figure out how to refine cards.