PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Outcast: Best Saber Contest

Boba Rhett
04-08-2002, 06:29 PM
No, I don't mean a dueling contest. :p

So are any of you messing around with editing yet? If you are, what say the GB forums have a "Coolest Saber Contest"? :)

Don't leave yet! It's REALLY easy! :) I'll even help you if ya need it.

Here are some things that I've just jotted down, please reply with your own ideas too! :)

1. The contest will end in....let's just say a week for now. ;)

2. If you want detailed instructions on how to edit the sabers and repackage the files, tell me and I'll post some.

3. If you don't want to mess with extracting the correct files, :D tell me and I'll simply upload the correct image files for you to edit "there's only two image files you need to edit!" and then you can send your edited versions back to me and I'll package them for you as a mod. :) Then you can use them ingame. "It will replace the default blue"

All you need is any paint program so don't be scared off! :)

4. What shall the prize be for the winner? I have no idea. I'll have to think of something. ;) Maybe something of my desk? I guess it'll depend on who wins. I know some of you don't want to give out your shipping address.

5. Who do you guys think the judges should be? The mods? That would probably be the easiest thing to do.

Wraith 5
04-08-2002, 06:40 PM
well your a mod and you are playing arn't you?

maybe a panel of independ posters should be chosen.

One that are not going to make a saber.

Boba Rhett
04-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Ok, maybe. After the sabers are made, the people who have JO and didn't make one can judge?

Tie Guy
04-08-2002, 08:00 PM
I'm game. But did you mean saber handle or color?

Anyways, would you mind uploading those files. I could do it myself, but i don't know which ones to get. And, though i could probably guess which ones they are, i'm sure others will need it as well.

Lord JayVizIon
04-08-2002, 08:00 PM
i am a mod, i have several graphics design/paint programs, and would like to participate. just tell me how to load it on here and i'll do. just need to work on my paint shop pro techniques before i get on here...

Zygomaticus
04-08-2002, 08:45 PM
can i help judge too?? Im maybe not good enough to make a saber

Wraith 5
04-08-2002, 09:38 PM
I would also be willing to judge, i am not very good at grapics

Boba Rhett
04-08-2002, 09:43 PM
I meant the saber blade but I suppose we can include the hilt too but that will be optional. ok? :)

I'll attach the two files that you need in this post and another one with the hilt and menu pictures in my next post.

Ii this attachment, one of the files is the blade and one is the glow. The black is were the image will be translucent.

Boba Rhett
04-08-2002, 09:50 PM
When your done editing the images, re-zip them and send them to me at rhett_peterson@hotmail.com or, if you can. upload them and post the link. Then I'll turn them into pk3 files and distribute the mod to the judges. :)

Tie Guy
04-08-2002, 10:20 PM
Uh....Rhett? Which attachment do we use?

In th first one the blue_line file looks nothing like the saber in the game, should we edit that? Its not even and its very wide and ugly and such.

Also, does the game automatically take out the balck? How does that work?

Oh, and how can we test our new sabers for ourselves?

Zygomaticus
04-08-2002, 11:12 PM
and who are the judges ???

Boba Rhett
04-09-2002, 01:03 AM
..... You should probably re-read my previous posts, Tie. :)

Oh well, ;)

1. As I said, you use the first Zip file. :) Those ARE the correct files even though they don't look like it.

2. Yes, the game does it for you. I'm not very sure what gradients are included though.

3. I knew someone would ask that. :)

Before any of you read the rest of this, if you want me to do it for you, I will. It can be kind of confusing at first. If you want to do it yourself....

1. Make a folder and some sub-folders.

Here's what the folders will be,

gfx
>effects
>>sabers

The saber folder goes in the effects folder and the effects folder goes in the gfx folder. Once you have that done, put your two edited images inside the sabers sub-folder you made.

2. Right click on the gfx folder now.

3. Choose "Add to Zip" and "I agree" if you need to.

4. You'll now be looking at a menu with some buttons on the top right and to the left of that, there will be the name of the zip file it's going to make.

EXAMPLE:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base\gfx.zip

5. In that file path name, change the name of the zip file that's at the end of it, "gfx.zip". Change it to "whatever_you_want_here.pk3"

6. The file path name should now read

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base\whatever_you_want_here.pk3

7. Hit enter. It will then save your folders as a PK3 file. It will save it to the folder your gfx folder was in.

8. Take the PK3 file you just made, "whatever_you_want_here.pk3" and put it in the Base folder that is located in the Gamedata folder that is in your Jedi Outcast directory.

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\gamedata\base"

9. Fire up Jedi Outcast and tes ut your new saber ingame. :)

If any of you need something broken down further, let me know. :) Once again, if you don't want to do that, just send my the image files and I'll do it for you. :)

Boba Rhett
04-09-2002, 04:14 AM
Here's how I'm thinking the voting will be handled.

1. Everyone sends me their sabers.

2. I assign each saber design a number then upload them all as mods.

3. Everyone who tries them out can vote for what number saber they liked.

4. Whomevers saber gets the most votes will win. :)

I've norrowed down what the prize could be.

How about a cd filled with misc. things from my computer and maybe a personalized name badge with whatever you want on it? :)

Not to great, but it's free aint it? :D

Heavyarms
04-09-2002, 01:32 PM
oh, in case no one has picked judges, mind if I judge. I can spot a nice saber a mile away :)

Wraith 5
04-09-2002, 02:43 PM
Well has rhett already said everyone can judge, there won't be any "judges"

Tie Guy
04-09-2002, 08:13 PM
Thanks Rhett.

Anyways, i did everything you said, and i made all right folders and files. I have the file in my "base" folder but nothing happens.

Is it supposed to work in SP or MP? And where would i select it? Or does it just appear on top of whatever you have?

Could please just be a little more specific about your final instruction, "Fire up Jedi Outcast and test out your new saber ingame."

Boba Rhett
04-09-2002, 09:10 PM
If it's in your base folder, it will automatically be used by the game whenever you play Jedi Oucast in SP and I think it will in MP too.

Clefo got it to work. :)

Troubleshooting:

1. The folders names are case sensitive.

2. Are you sure it's a PK3 file now?

3. It's in youe Base folder?

4. Are the two images in the sabers folder?

5. Do they still have their original names? They must be the same.

6. Ummm..... can't think of anything else. :D

If you still can't get it, send the images my way and I'll package them for ya. :) Don't be discouraged if your having problems guys. :) I just started editing yesterday and I was almost ripping my hair out at first! :D

OH! P.S.

I finally figured out how to edit the sabers' blurr! Check it out in the attached picture. Cool saber and blurr, huh? ;)

Boba Rhett
04-10-2002, 07:27 PM
Come on guys! Start sending those sabers in! :) I would think that some of you would jump at the chance to win a prize! :D

Also, I need a name for my saber, I'm going to be sending it in.

Some suggstions I've recieved are as follows,

1. Hyper Saber

2. Plasma Saber

3. B!tchin' Saber

4. B!tch Slapping Saber

As you can see, none of them fit very well. :D I need a really good name! Someone please help me out! :D

Tie Guy
04-10-2002, 11:20 PM
I made a fairly good looking silver/grey one for fun because thats my favorite saber color.

I'm working on the other stuff, but i just got home (9:20) after my tennis match, os i haven't worked on any. I'm not gonna post the grey one yet, gotta tweak it and then make a new. coolor looking one.

BTW, i think that if you rename the sabers to green_line.jpg etc you can switch it so that you have more than one on at the same time. You can use the codes to change it, so you can test out more than one at a time....i think.

ABTW, editting the color of the blue_line.jpg does absolutely nothing, its all in the glow color.

Oh, and can we enter more than one?

Boba Rhett
04-11-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy

BTW, i think that if you rename the sabers to green_line.jpg etc you can switch it so that you have more than one on at the same time. You can use the codes to change it, so you can test out more than one at a time....i think.

ABTW, editting the color of the blue_line.jpg does absolutely nothing, its all in the glow color.

Oh, and can we enter more than one?

1. Yes, your right. You can test more than one that way by using the saber color change cheats. :)

2. Completely, utterly and totally wrong. :D ;) Editing the blue_line.jpg file does more than any of the other files.

3. Sure, feel free to enter as many as you'd like. :)

BTW, I'm going to attach the blurr image files to this post so you guys can edit them like I in the picture I attached earlier. They go in the same folder as the other two. :)

Rogue15
04-11-2002, 07:37 PM
ummm........

rhett, this is confusing, there's so many pics, do i have to edit them all????

I have the first 2 from zip 1 edited, and I have the handle edited as well from zip 2, am i supposed to edit them all. (image composer is making this easy...)

Rogue15
04-11-2002, 07:45 PM
ok i edited everything but the .tga, whatever that was...

My Lightsaber is called:

Oblivion

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tie Guy
04-11-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
2. Completely, utterly and totally wrong. :D ;) Editing the blue_line.jpg file does more than any of the other files.

Are you sure? I editted the blue_line and it did absolutely nothing every time i did it.

Boba Rhett
04-11-2002, 11:04 PM
hmmm.... Are you sure your naming the file correctly? Send your images to me and I'll experiment, ok? :)

Rogue15
04-11-2002, 11:24 PM
answer my question or i'll mutilate your face and post it!!

j/k

darthfergie
04-11-2002, 11:55 PM
Attachment: hilt and menu saber_pictures.zip

Do you need to put these into separate folders?

Please show the new folder progression...

Also you just put all the files in a zip and then rename it a PK3? Right?

Tie Guy
04-12-2002, 12:57 AM
I got everything else to work (except the blue-line. I just paint it all black so that it is clear underneath)

However, the blur won't work now. I edit it and do everything else exactly the same as with the others, but it doesn't work. The names are the same ones that they came as.

Any helpful hints, oh wise master? :D

Boba Rhett
04-12-2002, 03:42 AM
I have no clue why it would stop working, tie. :confused:

you will send the files to me so I can test them. :d

Yes, that should work, Ferg. Or hit "add to Zip" and it should bring up a menu were you can specify the name.

NOTE* To zip the multiple folders, you just drag and highlight them all.

As for the menu and hilt pictures. Here's were they go

Menu Pictures:

menu>art

"Put then in the art folder"

Saber Picture:

models>weapons2>saber

"Put it into the saber folder:

Anyone else notice that there's quite a bit of Elite Force junk in the folders and config files? :eek:

I still need a name for my saber! Please, someone help! I want to submit it!

Jedi_Knight
04-12-2002, 04:25 AM
how bout.........Lightsabre ? it is a pretty good name
how bout elf slayer or stormtrooper slayer or sith slayer or jedislayer or you get the idea

Boba Rhett
04-12-2002, 04:33 AM
SithSlayer...hmmmm..... That has a ring to it. Me likes! :) What do you think guys?

Rogue15
04-12-2002, 09:50 AM
hey rhett you can dload it at

www.angelfire.com/extreme/atst/secret.html

just tell me what else i needed to do... :rolleyes: cuz that one picture was in .tga format.....

Supreme Warlord
04-12-2002, 11:41 AM
Sithslayer...okay...

Jedislayer....sound better

List of names that I have thought of:

1)Boba Rhett
2) Starburst
3)Destroyer
4)Blaster
5)Guardian of Peace
6)Enforcer
7)Blade of Chaos
8)Killer
9)Roaring Blade
10)Blade of Peace
11)Guardian of the Light
12)Guardian of Chaos
13)Blade of Darkness
14)Blade of Light
15)Blade of Death
16)Death Blade
17)Morning Star
18)Evening Star
19)Nightblade
20)Lightblade
21)Nightsaber

That is all I can think of now.

Tie Guy
04-12-2002, 11:43 AM
Which files do you want, Rhett?

BTW, i think i have an entry for you, i may want to tweak it a little more though. Its a white blade with a darker center and a clear line.

I'll make several for the contest though, i'm experimenting with several designs at the moment.

Oh, and what exactly does the blue_line.jpg do?

Boba Rhett
04-12-2002, 02:11 PM
Nightsaber sounds cool.

The only files I absolutely need are blue_line and blueglow2.

The blue_line image is the main blade image. The blueglow2 image is put on top of it.

darthfergie
04-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Rhett I ment the file progression as in...

gfx
>effects
>>sabers

and show the exact names of the folders and where they should go/ and where each image should go

(I want to do this right:D )

Eets
04-12-2002, 07:34 PM
*smacks forehead*

I dunno why I didn't think of this name before! It sounds cool when you say it outloud...

"The Rhettsaber" :D

Young David
04-13-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

How about a cd filled with misc. things from my computer and maybe a personalized name badge with whatever you want on it? :)

Not to great, but it's free aint it? :D

The I hope for your sake I don't win ...

Shipping to the Netherlands aint exactly free, is it?

:p

DashRendar
04-13-2002, 09:32 PM
Hey Rhett how about "The Flamethrower"? After all your blurr looks a lot like fire is flying off your blade...

Boba Rhett
04-13-2002, 10:54 PM
I want to stay away from the word flame. There's already a flame saber out. :( It looks like Plasma Saber is gonig to have to be the name.

DashRendar
04-13-2002, 11:11 PM
OK then how bout "Firespitter";)

But seriously....uh what about Burner....or not...o well its your saber

Tie Guy
04-14-2002, 12:48 AM
I've got a sort of pseudo flame saber as one of mine. Its has like a molten fire core and red on one side with orange on the other.

BTW, you can expect my entry soon, i'm just making it with one for every color.

Eets
04-14-2002, 12:53 AM
Heh, I think my Lightning saber is pretty much done... It's sort of a new twist on the already existing one, this one has lightning wrapped around it instead of the saber being the source of the lightning.

Redwing
04-14-2002, 02:03 AM
OH! OH! I know! Since we've got all these "____Slayer" names, how about...

Lightslayer. :D

...are screenies gonna be posted? Cuz I don't have Jedi Outcast :D

Artoo
04-14-2002, 02:25 AM
Screenies! Screenies! Screenies!:D C'mon I wanna see some screenies!

Boba Rhett
04-14-2002, 04:19 AM
Once we get all the entries, screenshots of all of them in action will be posted. :)

Tie Guy
04-14-2002, 08:41 PM
Here are my sabers:

1. Silver's Edge- Just a white glow with a clear center

2. Ragnarok- made out of purple, red, and black triangles with a triangle trail

3. Purple-Blue- That pretty much says it all

4. Fire Blade (flamesaber)- half red, half orange with a molten center and a flame trail

5. Celestial Saber- An interesting design that is made out of white and yellow stars as the glow and has a light yellow trail.

6. Blue-Purple- Bigger than purple-blue and has a purple tail instead of blue.

EDIT: Dang you, Angelfire!!! Let me try to link to a page.

Uh...ok, i think it will work if you paste the link into your browser:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/tieguy/tieguysabers.zip

Tie Guy
04-18-2002, 12:07 PM
*BUMP*

Does anyone else actually have any sabers? I'd like to see what you guys have made.

Boba Rhett
04-19-2002, 06:38 PM
I'll post mine when I get home. "I'm in missouri with briggs :)"

I think Clefo and Rogue15 made some. I wish a few more people would try..... There's a PRIZE people! A PRIZE! :rhett:

Sherack Nhar
04-19-2002, 08:11 PM
Maybe it would help if someone posted a tutorial about creating a good-looking saber. I know how to edit one, but I don't have enough experience with Photoshop! Can somebody give at least a few pointers?

darthfergie
04-19-2002, 09:00 PM
Hey Rhett...are you going to make a deleting stick or will I have to?;)

BTW, I'm perfecting my lightsaber:)

Here is an early screenshot of it

:saberr:

Tie Guy
04-19-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by darthfergie
Hey Rhett...are you going to make a deleting stick or will I have to?;)

I think i'm gonna take a shot at it too.

darthfergie
04-19-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
I think i'm gonna take a shot at it too.

lol

I've been working on it actually. I've not yet been able to get a good glow for it (besides a light white glow), but otherwise The only problem is a croocked stick...

DashRendar
04-19-2002, 09:21 PM
What about the animations?

How will you make it so that it goes through the vaporization sequences?

Tie Guy
04-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar
What about the animations?

How will you make it so that it goes through the vaporization sequences?

God question.....Rhett? :D

I don't know of a way to do that, but graphics are more up my alley right now than coding or animation stuff.

DashRendar
04-19-2002, 09:34 PM
Didn't you guys have an animation sequence that one of the guns caused that would be good? Would it be possible to replace the Deleting Stick with that and and keeping the effects...ah heck I don't even know what I'm talking about...you guys can figure it out.

Tie Guy
04-19-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar
Didn't you guys have an animation sequence that one of the guns caused that would be good? Would it be possible to replace the Deleting Stick with that and and keeping the effects...ah heck I don't even know what I'm talking about...you guys can figure it out.

Well, theoretically all you'd have to do is replace the lightsaber kill animation file with the disruptor kill file, but its not that easy. An animation is more than a jpg, and i'm not even sure if things like that can be modded at all with what we can do now, which is limited mostly to graphical changes as far i know.

DashRendar
04-19-2002, 10:52 PM
But isn't Quake 3 (or 4 whichever JO's engine was based off of) highly editable?

Couldn't you try finding out some guides for its editing and try to convert them to JO?

OK just ignore me if I'm not making any sense...

Boba Rhett
04-20-2002, 01:49 AM
Your right, Q3 is highly editable.... but the editors aren't out yet. :D

When they are, and I get my barings with it's coding *crosses fingers*. We should be able to make a stick that does the, "sniper rifle vaporizing thing". :)

DashRendar
04-20-2002, 09:41 AM
I hope you get them working before I get JO...of course by then they'll be planning JKIII ;)

Sherack Nhar
04-21-2002, 01:03 AM
Okay, first of all Quake 4 isn't even out yet, but it's being developped by Ravensoft (the guys who made JO) :D

Second, don't expect another Dark Forces game until a very long time... it took them five years to release a sequel to JK!

Third, did anyone read my post? :) I'm still waiting on some pointers... I tried doing one on my own but it looks absolutely HORRIBLE! :sweat:

darthfergie
04-21-2002, 01:12 AM
Hey Rhett just replace the disruptor model with a stick. Then maybe change the way it's blast looks...maybe you could also make it into a good lightsaber...but still.

Rogue15
04-21-2002, 01:19 AM
i want jo, rtcw, sof2, and cc.....

SO MANY CHOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, rhett, i played 'the undying' demo....YOU ARE SUCH A WUSS THAT IS NOT SCARY AT ALL!!!!!!! :p

Sherack Nhar
04-21-2002, 01:33 AM
*slaps Rogue15*

Undying is very scary! You just have to get into it...playing with lights out, late into the night...

Boba Rhett
04-21-2002, 02:10 AM
Yeah rogue! :p

You were probably playing it in the middle of the day with the sound turned down, the tv on, your sibling annoying you and the dog laying beside you. :p

Play it at night, sound up, nothing to bother you, lights out, etc. It also helps if you don't crank up the brightness.

I had to exit the game and go upstairs to be with others no less than five times! :D

As for making the sabers, I'm not sure what exactly I can say that could help but I suppose I'll try...

1. Black. The blackness on the saber image files is not rendered.

2. The images is going to be smushed and mushed and everything else in JO so tiny details are kind of useless. If you want something specific about the saber to show up ingame, make it big.

3. The glow. Your best bet with the glow is to make it a bright version of saber blade color. "If the blade is red, the glow would look redish pink"

4. The Blur. use the same colors that you used on your saber blade to make the blur.

5. Always remember to make it so the blur looks motion blurred! :D

6. Save the images in the highest jpeg quality setting you can.

7. It doesn't hurt to blur your saber blade after your done making it either. :D

8. Ummm.... I guess that's it for now. :rhett:

Rogue15
04-21-2002, 02:21 AM
fear has no control of me!!!!!

*thinks of e.t.* NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Redwing
04-21-2002, 09:08 AM
We want screenies! :D

*TPM flashback*

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

:D

Rogue15
04-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
*slaps Rogue15*

Undying is very scary! You just have to get into it...playing with lights out, late into the night...

that works with every game though!!!

Artoo
04-23-2002, 08:14 PM
C'mon. The first one to post screenies has a good chance of getting my vote.

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

Tie Guy
04-23-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Artoo
C'mon. The first one to post screenies has a good chance of getting my vote.

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

POST NOW!

Rhett was gonna post the screens i thought. It would be easier that way anyhow, as he can post attachments.

Rogue15
04-23-2002, 10:06 PM
I saw mine and it looks so awesome!!! :D

I love the glow eheheh i need jedi outcast NOWW!!!!!!! i want to edit skins!!!!! AARAAGHHH!!!!

Sherack Nhar
04-24-2002, 12:33 AM
As a note, even if it isn't saber-related, Ravensoft released the SDK for Jedi Outcast, which includes JORadiant, the level-editing tool they used themselves to create the single-player game.

Why do I bother? Most people already have it on their comps anyway...:rolleyes:

Boba Rhett
04-24-2002, 12:43 AM
Ok ok, here are the first screenies. :)

Boba Rhett
04-24-2002, 12:44 AM
Rogues...

Boba Rhett
04-24-2002, 01:03 AM
Mine...

Boba Rhett
04-24-2002, 01:06 AM
Start sending the sabers in guys! I need more for the contest!

Finally, here's a little sneak peak at what the next contest shall involve. :D

Rogue15
04-24-2002, 01:11 AM
w007!

Artoo
04-24-2002, 07:19 PM
I love those sabers!:D I especially like the rhettsaber and the purple one tie guy sent in. But I know there are more Sabers so I'm not giving out my vote yet.

Jatt13
04-25-2002, 08:36 PM
I like the rhett saber and the Ragnarok saber from tie guy. they're freaky cool! (can't belive i just said that) ;)

Artoo
04-25-2002, 08:49 PM
I know this is a little off-topic but, I think someone's been slacking off on his giftbasket-giving/welcoming policy. *coughRhettcough*

Boba Rhett
04-25-2002, 08:57 PM
Thanks Jatt. :rhett:

*hands Jatt an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

Hah, Artoo! I wrote this post before I even saw your post! :p

DashRendar
04-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Where is Eets's Lightning Saber!?

I've been waiting forever to see it! (I gave him the idea)

Eets
04-26-2002, 01:55 AM
I spose I could tweak it and post it :)

Rogue15
04-26-2002, 10:42 AM
cmon rhett, post S1's!!!!!!

Jatt13
04-26-2002, 07:00 PM
thanks for the gift basket, rhett. and thanks for reminding him, artoo, even though he didnt need it. i like all the sabers i've seen so far! :)

Artoo
04-28-2002, 08:37 PM
Wanna see more sabers quickly. Frickin sabers are frickin cool, but we need to set a fricky frickin deadline like frickin now, so that I can officially hand out my vote. C'mon Rhett, also if Rhett wins what happens? Or are you just not gonna enter Rhett?

Redwing
04-28-2002, 08:50 PM
Rhett will simply "accidentally" lose all other entries into the contest, and declare himself winner by default. ;)

Jatt13
04-29-2002, 10:01 PM
rhett's to nice to do something like that.:) But i agree w/ r2. we need a deadline. i want to vote, and i want to see some more awsome sabers. so hurry up!:) & r2, wat's up w/ all the "frickin"?;)

Boba Rhett
04-29-2002, 10:57 PM
He has to meet a quota, Jatt. :D

As for a deadline, let's say, May 5th. Ok with everyone?

Come on people, you don't even have to have JO to enter the contest. Edit the main files that I attached in the first page of this thread then send them to me at rhett_peterson@hotmail.com

Rogue15
04-29-2002, 11:16 PM
can you post S1's????

Darth Homer
04-30-2002, 12:13 AM
ok, why won't the sabers show up? I can't get 'em to work...little help? (I've got the files in the base folder now)

Boba Rhett
04-30-2002, 01:36 AM
Is it a pk3 file? Does it have the correct folder/subfolder structure? Do the image files still have their same names? "they must" If you can't get it to work, you can send me the files and I'll package them.

Darth Homer
04-30-2002, 01:01 PM
Ok, my fault...shoulda been clearer....I downloaded some of the sabers from this thread and put 'em in my base folder...I didn't see any picture files or anything like that. Sabers don't show up in game. What's up?

Jatt13
05-01-2002, 06:45 PM
must see more sabers! must see more sabers! c'mon, post already! you only have 4 days left!:D

Boba Rhett
05-06-2002, 04:26 PM
...I guess will extend the deadline to the 8th. :D

Get those sabers into me, people!

Remember, there's a PRIZE!

Eets
05-06-2002, 05:31 PM
I was thinking of finishing my lightning saber, but then I read Rhett's last sentence. :)

Rogue15
05-06-2002, 05:35 PM
damnit rhett attatch S1DC's lightsaber for blaspheming out loud!