PDA

View Full Version : Damn Reviewers and their spoilers!

psycoglass
04-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Whenever a new game comes out I will go around and check all the reviews to see how tha game was ranked.Every review I read was giving the game rave reviews, but I still check other reviews. So I went over to monkey reviews or something like that and started to read the reviews and without knowing I stumble across what I think is a major spoiler (about jan) and this really pisses me off because I haven't had a chance to pick up the game yet and I hate spoilers. reviewers should never have spoilers or any info about the games storyline in their reviews.

acdcfanbill
04-09-2002, 04:04 PM
if that were the case reviews would consist of...

Good... we here at PCLooserGamers.com really like parts of the game. they defently overpowerd the bad parts, we give it a 9.5..

and Bad... boy, us guys at PCLooserGamers.com are so miffed at this game, the stuff is just too************************for us. we think MildlyAmusing studios should have too more time and improved stuff...

so you see, reviews must have spoilers in them, its nor really a review with out them :D

PissedJedi
04-09-2002, 07:01 PM
Um.. wrong I read that REview After I gotten to that scene luckily. But I was pissed off just the same because like that was the only review out of 20 I Read that spoiled that scene.

They didn't at all have to mention that scene.