PDA

View Full Version : JK2 Dreams

UsEr-X-
04-09-2002, 04:58 PM
Recently i've been having dreams of playing JK2! Its pretty cool cause it is just like the game too. The only difference is that I always win but that doesn't really matter. Also the other night I dreamed that I was Boba Fett in the game! He looked awesome some one should make him for the game :)!:0!:D!:p :( :) :mad: :mad: :eek: :cool:

UsEr-X-:fett:

XorKaya
04-09-2002, 05:08 PM
haha... i haven't had any JO dreams (yet), but sounds like fun

JaG|Kaiser
04-09-2002, 05:14 PM
I'm embarassed to say I have had a few of these dreams. They were really weird.

BrainStorm
04-09-2002, 05:16 PM
Been having Star Wars dreams since I was about eight years old.

Thats why finally getting a game as good as JKII is such a treat for me!

I am having a thought of leaving work due to illness and going home to play right now.

digl
04-09-2002, 05:19 PM
I'v also had JK2 dreams :o :D

JediMouse
04-09-2002, 05:20 PM
I used to have dreams playing Tetris, back when that was *the thing*... (boy, do I sound old!)

The only way JO is intruding so far is that my wife complains she hardly sees me anymore!

~JediMouse~

Hiteche5
04-09-2002, 07:56 PM
I'm in the dog house with my wife too. I come home and make a bee-line for the comp. I f she is on it i stasnd over her shoulder till she gives up and let's me on :)

L'Equa Sinar
04-09-2002, 08:06 PM
yeah, i have had a few of these dreams, i had a few JO ones this past week, but i had a really wierd starwars one the other night, there was this massive glass building ona platform in space, and a victory class star destroyer come towards it, rolls to it's side, and smashes straight through it blowing the building up... this happened a few times in the dream, but every time it happened, a different thing happened after it, can't remember what it was each time, but it was really wierd!!! lol

We all need to see a shrink!! Calling frasier crane to the bench!! lol

---------------------
The comitte of malistair complies with that of the trade fedeation, a commission must be made!

Supa_Dav
04-09-2002, 11:45 PM
I always dream about star wars, i usually dream about how to pass the level i'm on. and during the day i dream about watching the movies, then i druel when i remember that the next movie is coming out May 16. Boooyaaaaa.:atat:

Ham Yoyo
04-10-2002, 01:43 AM
I dreamed last night that I was being chased. I think it was from playing to much JKII.

Wes Janson SMR
04-10-2002, 01:43 AM
For the sake of not being banned, I cannot tell you about my Star Wars dreams.... '-)

digl
04-10-2002, 01:54 AM
Are there related to a golden bikini or to a game coprotagonist?;)

SPY_jmr1
04-10-2002, 01:56 AM
i have had just one; it was about a week before release, and it was about the MP part. however it looked like a rock concert with me in the crowd for some unknown reason......:D it had no jkii elements of any kind, but i was posative that it was jkii:jo.

any shrinks out there?:D

also i knew that even though my dream was not of the game i knew i needed it asap. it felt that real.

Hawk3y3Pierce
04-10-2002, 03:18 AM
Every night since I bought the game. :lsduel: :duel:

King of Blades
04-10-2002, 03:20 AM
Ive had dreams where I was in Unreal Tournament, Empire Earth, and more recently JKII.

After the EE dream I woke up and was exhausted, just like in the game.

BioHazzard
04-10-2002, 03:25 AM
I wait tables and for somereason I cant seem to dream about anything other than waiting on tables...It kinda sucks because I am always in the weeds in my dreams(weeds is the restaurant term for being swamped and a little behind where you should be). I always wake up in a cold sweat after spilling beer on some hot chick....

acdcfanbill
04-10-2002, 03:48 AM
i cannot remimber any of my dreams, which may or may not be a good thing, though i bet JO and Star Wars has made into many of them :D