PDA

View Full Version : My first g/f!

RogueOne
09-26-2001, 10:59 PM
Damn, I am so happy. Last week on Thursday she told me that she liked me and asked me out. And now this weekend I'm going to her birthday party where were gonna ************************************************** *********. (I don't want to say anything yet)

But anyways, I AM SO @!*#(&@# HAPPY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anybody have some advice for me?
BTW, I am 15 years, 7 months, and 9 days old.

K, bye.

SithSeeD
09-27-2001, 01:14 AM
Good job man. All I have to say is take it slow, and just be yourself etc. Don't make it out to be something bigger than it is, it's not a big deal.

GL man

SithSeeD :mad: :mad: :mad:

GonkH8er
09-27-2001, 01:56 AM
lol sithseed, when i went to the main forum page, i saw this as the most recent post in the forums. I saw the title and i saw your name next to it (because you were the last reply).... for a second i thought it was your thread :P

but anyway, congrats man. one piece of advice from me. do NOT rush into anything.

psyduck78
09-27-2001, 11:04 PM
Um....yeah, what they said.

But here's a good quote for ya.
Don't get cocky kid.

Sub-Zero
09-28-2001, 01:37 AM
I'm not trying to sound like I'm taking the attentio from anyone, or some other thing you might think of, but at least you were able to get one. I still get nervous and I hesitate to talk to any girl I like. And I'm a senior in high school for crying out loud. See how poor and pathetic I am?

Kylilin
09-28-2001, 02:50 AM
Also watch out because a woman can be an incredible pain in the ass.

Crys
09-28-2001, 12:00 PM
among other places.....

Uutont Fær Uulion
09-28-2001, 06:38 PM
I'm also a senior without a g/f but I also have more money than all of my friends and I don't have a job right now either

p.s. watch out for the "does this dress make me look fat" question. If you hear that drop everything and run.

Sub-Zero
09-29-2001, 12:39 AM
I don't even have a job or a vehicle. I used to have a van, but I accidentally wrecked it. So, my dad is fixing up an '86 crown victoria and I'll be driving that.....if it works. There is a girl I like. She's about five foot nothing and I'm like five foot ten or something. But like I said, I hesitate pretty bad. And she's a sophmore. And that's not all. I've some 8th grade girls who say I'm hot.

BeastMaster
09-30-2001, 05:09 PM
Dude, I'm in frickin' University and I'm still single.

I'm one of those unfortunates who makes a much better friend than I do a boyfriend.

It's called the "Nice Guy Factor." Nice Guys never get the girl. What we get is complained to --by girls-- about the jerks they're sleepin' with. :mad:

RogueOne
09-30-2001, 10:45 PM
Sh*t man, don't worry. I've been called a nice guy alot. Besides, I've known my g/f since september last year; so it took us 1 year before we got together. Oh yeah, we met in my Tang Soo Do (Korean Karate) class. So we get to kiss before class, she gets to beat me up in class (why am I so nice?), and then makeout after class.

Back to my subject: Just don't wait for something to come around, if you get the chance then ask, and be a gentleman about it (something I'm still learning about). I really don't know how I got this lucky in my life.

BTW, My g/f is HOT! :D :D :D :D :p

Sub-Zero
10-01-2001, 01:49 AM
At least you have a life, RogueOne. There's quite a few good looking young ladies at my school and I can't even talk to some of them because I get nerbous and hesitate. Some I am good friends with.

BeastMaster
10-01-2001, 09:11 PM
Don't be nervous, just strike up a conversation, and let it go where it may.

Y'see, my problem is that, in addition to being a nice guy, I'm picky. I only ever fall for the unattainable girls.

The things that I find attractive in women seem to be the very things that other guys don't (and vice-versa). What this means is that the only time a girl will allow herself to show/do the things thet'd get me interested is when she's not looking for a guy.

Normal girls are boring. I'm more interested in the wierd, slightly crazy girls. The smart, sassy ones who make snarky comments behind peoples' backs. Trouble is, as a Nice Guy, my romantic technique is all wrong for them.

There are currently three girls who (I think) I have a chance with:

The one I'm actually interested in (a.k.a. Crisis-Girl), rarely shows up for class (her nickname explains it all ;) ). She's always surrounded by at least one other friend, making it almost impossible to get any privacy to ask her out.

Another is an old friend from Grade School, but we're just friends, and I'm not really interested in her.

The third is one I just met. She's in my Shakespeare class, so I know she's smart, but she's a tiny little thing; I'd break her in half with a single hug.

RogueOne
10-01-2001, 11:46 PM
Actually, I don't really have much of a life. I have only one real good friend and my g/f, but that's it. Well, I do have alot of people I can talk to and hang out with occasionally, but I don't really like many of them anyways. (Sucks, don't it)

Beastmaster, uhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmm. Ok, yeah. I'm done.

[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: RogueOne ]

Sub-Zero
10-02-2001, 12:56 AM
Well, if you know how I truly am, then you'd think otherwise of me. I live about 20 miles from my school, and some of the girls live on the other side of the county. The only time I see them is when I'm at school, and sometimes in a store but other than that....well, I guess you can figure out the rest.

Uutont Fær Uulion
10-02-2001, 07:23 PM
hey sub-zero that is when you try to get a job at one of the hang-out places. where people go to do stuff: Mall, Water Park, that store you mentioned, etc

Sub-Zero
10-03-2001, 12:45 AM
I just said I don't have a vehicle. Now, let me ask you this, how in the world could I possibly get a job if I don't have a vehicle?

Rogue15
10-03-2001, 12:29 PM
ride a bike.

Uutont Fær Uulion
10-03-2001, 07:36 PM
I bike everywhere.
If you don't have a bike promise them that if they buy you a bike then you will pay them back after you get some money.

Sub-Zero
10-04-2001, 12:02 AM
I do have a bike, but it's covered with bird crap and I don't want to clean it.

BeastMaster
10-04-2001, 01:44 PM
Well, that's what ye get for lettin' the birds ride it. ;)

As for the gf thing, I think I'm taking care of that. I think the girl I'm interested in is realizing that I'm into her.

When I showed up for CanLit class Tuesday, the Babe was there. We chatted for a while, trading stories of our weekends, as usual. After a while, she suddenly commented on how she wants to have kids someday ( :eek: ).

Either it was a countermeasure (to scare me away), or an encouragement (to get on with it, already).

<small>Either way, I think I got bonus points for not packing up and running away.</small>

She won't be there tomorrow, but next week, with luck, I'll get a chance to actually ask her out.

RogueOne
10-04-2001, 08:40 PM
I'm hapy for me, uh, I mean you Beastmaster. :D :D :D

Sub-Zero
10-05-2001, 01:05 AM
Hey, don't blame me for my bike. It's not my fault my garage is a piece of crap looking building.

RogueOne
10-08-2001, 09:37 PM
What the hell is that smell??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (hint, hint)

Sub-Zero
10-09-2001, 12:59 AM
ok, we're getting off the topic. I didn't mean to change the subject.