PDA

View Full Version : Movements removed from single player?

Scarlet Widow
04-09-2002, 09:16 PM
Why are some of the lightsaber moves taken out of single player? i've noticed for example that i can't do that spin swing with the medium style in single player, however i can in multiplayer....

This has really bothered me, i become accustom to making a move and then i try to do it in single player and it doesn't work and then i usually get killed. Needs to be fixed, really bad.

And why don't we do that groovie little movement with the lightsaber when we arm it in multiplayer? i noitced we do it when going from a gun to the saber but its really fast..i wish they wouldn't change things like that, does that bother anyone else?

Evil_Ferret
04-09-2002, 09:24 PM
the differences in SP and MP are the part of the game that raven screwed up on. if the dont fix it in a patch i have a fealing this game will die.

SPY_jmr1
04-09-2002, 09:33 PM
hi narvois

as to the question: i dont know, but why are you complaning? whats wrong with the sp saber system?

Scarlet Widow
04-09-2002, 10:21 PM
Well, there isn't its just that single player and multiplayer are very different in a lot of ways and if you become accustom to one then you have to get used to the other. For example, if you play single player alot and you become accustom to it you then have to get used to multiplayer and then when you get used to that you have to get used to single player again.

They obviously didn't keep things updated and such between the two.. a huge screw up if you ask me.

SPY_jmr1
04-09-2002, 10:27 PM
well that is true, but its not all that diffrent.

anyway as to the why, two diffrent teams did the sp and mp(also why 2 diff exes) i have a fealing that a patch will fix a lot of the complants on the VotJ.

Rogue74
04-10-2002, 07:29 PM
? I've done the spin move, both with the strafing slash attack and the spinning slash when someone was behind me in mp.