PDA

View Full Version : We Need Somemore Topics

Uutont Fær Uulion
10-01-2001, 08:37 PM
It seems as if the reason that we don't have any topics is that A. everybody is gone B. nobody has anything to talk about and C. nobody has anything to talk about.
A. I don't think there is much we can do about people unless we started another invasion, but I can't say that having my body eaten alive by a herd of gigantic killer droids is any better than channel surfing.
However we can fix B and C by pooling our ignorance and seeing what is floating in their. so I am now declaring this an open brainstorming session. If all you can think to do is criticize me then do that I can do with some criticism, but I hope this session yields more than that.

BeastMaster
10-01-2001, 10:23 PM
I'm actually planning one of my occasional (pagan/celtic/druidic) party threads, but I don't want to start it just yet.

I'm still setting up the Trickster's Justice, and the occasion isn't until tomorrow night. I should be ready by tomorrow morning (or afternoon, at the latest).

*wanders off with a box of musical instruments*

Gabrobot
10-02-2001, 02:15 AM
Maybe I could start a "Heh..." topic like that guy over at JKII.net once did..... :D ;)

JediKnight_114[b]
10-02-2001, 02:46 AM
Heh.

Uutont Fær Uulion
10-02-2001, 08:25 PM
or you could start a "Hey!" topic they usually make it pretty good around here.

Sub-Zero
10-04-2001, 01:28 AM
I've got a topic: G.I Joe.

Gabrobot
10-04-2001, 01:41 AM
All in favor of a "Heh" topic say heh. ;)

Kylilin
10-04-2001, 03:00 AM
word

BeastMaster
10-04-2001, 02:49 PM
Since the Hunter's Moon was a bust, I'll start another party thread tomorrow. A real party this time; with dancing, and food, and amazons, and everything. :cool:

<small>Now, where did I leave those amps?</small>

Kylilin
10-04-2001, 03:02 PM
oooh!!! oooh!!! Can we have pixie sticks at this party??

Rogue15
10-04-2001, 03:37 PM
shall i prepare the boarding party?

We could easily invade all these forums. We wouldn't get banned either as mods never seem to be here.

Uutont Fær Uulion
10-04-2001, 08:37 PM
I'll bring the cookies

oninosensi
10-05-2001, 01:42 AM
Been reading Dune: House Harkonnen, so I have been busy.

Sub-Zero
10-05-2001, 02:02 AM
I like'd to see the first Dune. I've seen parts of it and the second one. I thought the second one was crap.

oninosensi
10-07-2001, 04:36 PM
By the first Dune do you mean the 80's movie that had no bearing on the story the books told?

And if you mean the second was the SciFi channels presention, It was better than the 80's in terms of the story telling. It gave a better sense of the monumental events surrounding the over throw of the Emperor and the Harkonnens.

Yes, the SFX where pretty bad at points, and you could tell the entire thing was filmed on a sound stage, but looking at the over all project, I thought it was very well done.

And the sandworms looked awesome.

I always look for the deeper meaning in things, how the threads in the story relates to each other. I can forgive some bad SFX aslong as the story is good. I recomend reading the Dune books.

Now if only they could come out with a decent game!