PDA

View Full Version : Another year. . .

BeastMaster
10-05-2001, 02:49 PM
. . . Closer to death.

And on that cheery thought, Happy Birthday to me! 22 years old and rising to new depths. ;)

In the ancient Forum tradition (started by me :D ), I will be throwing my own party.

Party on the SDF Trickster's Justice. Food, drinks, music, and dancing!

<small>None for you, you're too young.</small> ;)

GonkH8er
10-05-2001, 03:24 PM
Whatever doesn't kill you postpones the inevidable....

happy b'day man

MadPoster
10-05-2001, 11:57 PM
Work sixteen hours, and what do you get?
Another day older, and deeper in debt
:D :D :D

Zell Raider
10-07-2001, 04:27 AM
Happy belated birthday BeastMaster

:D :D :cool: :D :D

And many more to you ! :)

Should I lead the song ...
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to BeastMaster
Happy Birthday to you :p

obi
10-04-2002, 09:20 PM
Well, it's almost that time again, so.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEASTMASTER! WITH A HUGE BUMP :D :D :D

Tyrion
10-04-2002, 09:22 PM
Happy 23th birthady to you!

And may you live,in turmoil

in fear,of a nuclear fallot

and live like the world's gonna end tomorrow

since the odds are 2:1!

:D:D:D

BeastMaster
10-05-2002, 04:15 PM
:bday2:

Thanks guys! Wow, people don't usually remember.

And my haul this year includes the Buffy Once More With Feeling CD (yes, an actual soundtrack from the musical :D )

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to read through three novels, two textbooks, and one ongoing assignment this weekend. :(

Boba Rhett
10-05-2002, 06:23 PM
Sweet! ... I didn't know that CD was out! :D

Oh, yeah, and Happy Birthday! :rhett:

*hands BeastMaster a birthday basket as well as a basket making elf*

The elf's name is Pico and he's partial to socks. :)

BeastMaster
10-06-2002, 09:23 PM
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Sweet! ... I didn't know that CD was out!

It came out on the 24th, same day as the Buffy premiere. It just took me this long to find it.

(Yes, I found it; the usual birthday tradition in my family is for mom to take me shopping and let me pick my own present 'cause no one actually knows me well enough to know what I want.)

The CD's actually quite good, except that they took out the sound effects. This is good in some spots (we get to hear the complete songs) and bad in others (Going Through The Motions just isn't as funny without the *thud* of the demon's body hitting the ground).

The rest of my haul includes Transformers. Demolishor & Blackout (for myself) and Starscream & Swindle (from the rest of my family, who weren't represented in the CD purchase). Both are from the Armada line, of course.

Screamer would rock, if not for the electronic gimmick getting in the way of his transformation. I would've preferred the new Megatron (or the old RiD Prime), but he wasn't available (and Prime is out-of-production, if he ever actually reached Canada :( ).

And the Line of the Week:
"Spike, have you completely lost your mind?" :eyeraise:
"Well, yeah. Where've you been all night?" :rolleyes: --Buffy & Spike (BtVS, Beneath You); Spike's line was delivered perfectly lucidly, among his delirious ranting and raving throughout the last two episodes.