View Full Version : Stuck in my dam Inventory
04-11-2002, 06:08 PM
Right, I'm near the start of the game and I have just picked up the "pretzels" up from the table by the drunk pirate guy. This is all I have in my inventory, ever since I picked this up the game gets stuck whenever I enter my inventory. Not freeze cos the game is still happily playing in the background, but I can't do anything or get out of my inventory. I've installed the update and can't really see anyway o getting around having to pick these dam things up so loading an earlier ave game prolly not gonna help.
Any thoughts? (preferably helpful ones!)
04-11-2002, 07:12 PM
Can you tell us a bit more about this.
1. What OS do you have? Win XP, Win9x or what?
2. What do you mean by you are stuck? Can't you close the inventory but still play or do you only see people moving and the keys have no function, i.e. the arrow keys?
3. How do you close the game, by Ctrl+Alt+Del or can you use the F-key?
4. Have you tried to reinstall the game?
04-13-2002, 05:05 PM
1. Win98 (I've got a AMD 450 processor, 64MB RAM and a Voodoo2 chipset if that makes any difference).
2. Ok ,I'm on the screen with the guy fireing rocks at my house. When I go in my inventory I can still see him firing the rocks in the background but I can't exit the inventory and I can't make Guybrush do anything.
3. I have to use good ole' Ctrl, Alt, Del.
4. yep, I'm using a complete install btw.
04-14-2002, 11:40 PM
Maybe you need a patch and the update (which you have):confused: ?
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.