PDA

View Full Version : internet

lukinhas
02-28-2001, 03:49 PM
i found a program that pays u to be online , and if u refer friends it pays too.There are lots of programs like that , but this is the best , pays highest and is easy and reliable

I was just trying to learn about divx in mirc when a friend told me that:Man u can't believe , i found a great program that pays u when u are online...
I couldn't believe him in that time , but now when i receive my check , i really want to thank him.
The best program, easy , reliable and pays the highest.U also win money refering your friends...
SPAM SITE DELETED! is a new company that pays its members whenever they are connected to the internet. You could be surfing the net or typing a document. As long as you’re connected to the net, YOU’LL GET PAID. You can join now for FREE and it takes about 2 minutes.
SPAM SITE DELETED!

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited February 28, 2001).]

lukinhas
02-28-2001, 09:04 PM
people it's easy...all you need is use the bar when you are online and try to find referals.
yesterday i receive wy first check...U$74
cool

Kurgan
02-28-2001, 09:39 PM
This serves as your notice, that you are banned, for blatantly disregarding the anti-spam rules of this site. Sorry buddy, ply your trade someplace else.

Kurgan