PDA

View Full Version : Nar Shaddaa Hideout, need help

Jedi lord
04-17-2002, 06:12 AM
If you came here please tell me it was to come and help me.

This is the garbage facility bit

I'm up to this place in Nar Shadda Hideout (NSH) and I got stuck. There is this place where I have to open this door. When I press space on it a camera comes out of the wall and asks for the password. Kyle automatically gives a password but it's wrong. The floor underneath Kyle then opens. I fall in and get electrocuted to death.

Please help me by telling me what to do i've been on it for 2 days now :(

Thanks a million
Jedi Lord

ViP_RaVeN
04-17-2002, 06:21 AM
you should of come here after 1 day, i think there was a thread about it yesterday, heh
as u might have guessed, although kyle says a password, u still have to get the correct one elsewhere first.
the way to elsewhere is opened by shooting a box through a window and then going on there. this window is located somewhere around those rooms with boxes.
sry, i dont know where it is exactly.

Jedi lord
04-17-2002, 06:27 AM
Thanks a lot whoever you are so much but can you tell me where you got that from?:p

Jedi lord
04-17-2002, 06:29 AM
u still there?

ViP_RaVeN
04-17-2002, 06:48 AM
got from? what u mean?

rwhitty
04-17-2002, 06:50 AM
This level is fairly complicated to explain in a few lines but if you want a link to a walkthrough on jediknightII.net it is http://www.jediknightii.net/library/jedi_outcast_a_1_5.txt

Jedi lord
04-17-2002, 06:58 AM
Thanks a million this is the first time I've ever used this and I think it rocks!!