PDA

View Full Version : Zap zap

jedi_solaris
04-17-2002, 03:12 PM
Ok...I'm in the room trying to find the doomgiver with the electricity all over the floor. I've been in the pod in the center of the room, but I can't find a switch or anything to cut the power. A little help?

Vanor
04-17-2002, 03:21 PM
There's a swich to turn it off, either in the room in the middle, with the single imp officer, or it's near the two officers standing near the power center. I'm 80% sure it's in the room in the middle of the level with the single officer on the catwalk.

Wraith 5
04-17-2002, 03:26 PM
go up the pod and out.

Vanor
04-17-2002, 03:32 PM
My bad.. I was thinking of a different area. Yeah go up in the pod.

funkyeire
04-17-2002, 09:23 PM
yeah, stand in front of the electicity and jump across that hole in the ground, duck through the vent and shoot out the guard on the other side--quickly or he'll sound the alarm. then click the button. kick on your jedi-pumps and book it to the other side--skiping the elevator by just jumping back across will make your life easier too by the way...watch out for two officers on the other side--i just pull them into the electricity right as it turns on
:koon:

oh yeah, here's a cool trick for when you get passed that--run straight into the next room, there's a platform rising from a hole in the middle of the room with a bunch of troopers--charge at it and jump over it, as you do--hit force pull on the troopers--they'll all go flying into the air like pingpong balls in that mousetrap experiment mr wizard showed you as a kid. its cool

:monkey4:

MasterJoel
04-18-2002, 04:12 AM
Use the crates in the room as "islands". Then go into the pod-thing. To get out of the pod, crouch and just walk out one of the windows. Then, jump across and go into the control room there. Alternatively, I think you may be able to take the elevator up, but you'll get hurt for sure that way.