View Full Version : time to get back on track...
07-19-2001, 09:19 PM
With the level that I'm making for Mysteries of the Sith.
It's about 1/4 done... architexturally.
not sure if i'll finish it or not. i need to be in a star warsishy mood when I make a level. Delta Force and Hybrid Heaven kinda took me outta the star wars mindset for a while, so i'm going to, right now, finish watching Episode 1, then watch some of the special edition trilogy.
07-20-2001, 12:35 AM
Great, what's it gonna be like?
07-20-2001, 01:37 AM
I've been making some random cogs and you can use them if you'd like to.They are as follows.
1. Echo cog: Creates a realistic echo of load sounds in big areas.
2. How long cog: You can have random checkpoint computers that tell the player how long they've been playing the level.
3. Save point cog: Randomly located computers were you can save your progress.
4. Steerable bullets: "left and right only" Could call the gun the ACB, "Around Corner Blaster".
5. Steerable grapple: same as above but can be changed to either pull you to an enemy or allow you tograpple them and pull them around the corner.
Those are the ones I have done.
07-20-2001, 02:16 AM
I wish i knew how to do that kinda stuff. I work with cogs a bit, but i'm just a beginner.
07-20-2001, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett:
<STRONG>5. Steerable grapple: same as above but can be changed to either pull you to an enemy or allow you tograpple them and pull them around the corner.</STRONG>
Doesn't even need to be steerable, as long as it can attach to enemies.
Get over here!
Mortal Kombat TC!!!
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.