View Full Version : galak fyar
04-18-2002, 08:14 AM
I did it the following way: I placed a sentry gun to keep him busy for a moment, then approach him in the back while shooting with rockets (or grenades ); when the shield broke down, I used force speed and hit him as long as possible with the lightsaber (where his antenna is); the I run away and repeated the process; when his shield came down or the second time, I eliminated him with the bowcaster
04-23-2002, 11:03 PM
lol, i did the same thing, after i put the sentry gun down he just walked up to it and didn't move, seriously he was just standing there in front of it like the sentry was giving him a BJ. so while he was occupied with the sentry gun i just pounded his ass with missles. THE END:p
04-24-2002, 02:30 PM
There's actually a walkthrough for this posted in the sticky threads at the top of the forum. When you get his shield down, you should shoot the emitter on top of his suit to keep it down permanently. The armor itself is apparently quite vulnerable to energy weapons fire.
04-24-2002, 04:25 PM
That guy was the biggest joke!!! I beat him the second time I tried. Its really easy, and you don't have to use a saber at all. Simply do as follows:
1. Making sure your force bar is full first, use force speed.
2. While force speed is on smack him up good with the Golan Arms Flecette Cannon using secondary fire (little exploding balls), be careful not to get to close so you don't fry yourself.
3. His shield should go down on the first try using the above combo if you fire like hell.
4. Use force speed again and equip the Imperial Heavy Repeating Rifle.
5. Get up close and personal and nail the sheild generator above his head with the primary fire button. This should work in to time flat, after it explodes continue to hold the fire button and watch him die.
04-26-2002, 08:20 AM
Good advice blacktrofeo, I was having trouble with this guy (and even more trouble after following instructions in a walkthru, which recommended sabering him). Took him down in about 10 seconds, too easy...
04-26-2002, 09:51 AM
I just use some trip mines and detonators to take off the force shield, then finish it off with some detonators and some swipes of the saber...
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.