PDA

View Full Version : Darth's

ESE_Sithlord
07-22-2001, 02:54 PM
Ok has far as SW Names can ya think of any Sith that had Darth at the beginning.

Remember not all Sith had Darth name that Darth thing came when Darth Bane wrote NSO.

Darth Bane
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Vader

Non Darths
Kxar Kun
Naga Shadow
Rangos

ESE_Sithlord
07-22-2001, 03:29 PM
I can think of more its just hard to make sure iam right so if ya count more then it will work.

BeastMaster
07-23-2001, 12:03 AM
There's a whole gaggle(*) of Darths in Dark Horse's Jedi vs. Sith miniseries. Darth Bane is the only survivor of the series; that's where he gets the "only two" idea.

Darth Vader was the last Darth (or Palpatine, if you count his DE & EE appearances toward Darth Sideous. Any Sith that arise after them will be self-trained, and may not pick up on the whole Darth idea.

Like when Kyp Durron called himself a Sith. He had no real idea what it meant, and probably thought that Darth was just a name or title.

(*) <small>What do you call a group of Sith? A flock? A school? An Order? An army?</small>

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: BeastMaster ]

ESE_Sithlord
07-23-2001, 01:18 AM
Iam thinking about ordering parts NJO and Jedi vs. Sith series I will then see how it comes out.

even though I read the official SW History and Darth Vader is the last to carry the name Darth but still even after the Emperor died he still lived and Kxar Kun Spirt was traped and it was released so there ya go Still two Sith Lords alive once again the code lives on.

MadPoster
07-23-2001, 02:30 PM
And your proud to carry on the tradion?

ESE_Sithlord
07-23-2001, 04:49 PM
lol yeah

oninosensi
07-24-2001, 02:05 AM
Hmm, what if I v\change my name to Darth Sensi.

sounds cool

BeastMaster
07-26-2001, 11:18 PM
Sounds too close to Darth Senshi, which would make you . *thinks* . . Sailor Saturn. ;)