PDA

View Full Version : James Bond Movies

ESE_Sithlord
07-25-2001, 03:57 AM
Ok Yes I know where all Die hard Fans of SW and stuff but does anyone else like James Bond Fliks? (15 days of 007?)

Who is ya Favorite James Bond?
Sean Coneary
Roger Moore
Timmithy Tolton
Perice Brosin

I go for Sean hes the best

Also Who thinks that James Bond sould have allot of Sexually Transmitted Diseases? and SOuld be an Old fart by now he never ages.

Zell Raider
07-25-2001, 05:08 AM
James Bond is cool : :cool::

My Favorite is Sean Coneary! :)

SNL makes fun of him all the time LOL :D

I also liked Golden Eye with Perice Brosin.

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: Zell Raider ]

Boba Rhett
07-25-2001, 06:48 AM
Sean connery is my favorite Bond and always will be but I think Brosnan is doing a good job. I thought Goldeneye ruled. :)

pandemonium
07-25-2001, 04:52 PM
I liked Connery (is that how you spell it?) alot better... I guess you could say I agree with the Captain here :p :p

MadPoster
07-25-2001, 07:52 PM
I like the one where he kills that guy and saves the world. It was cool.

obi
07-25-2001, 09:08 PM
SNL did make fun of him alot, on celebrity jeapordy, and its funny. my fav. bond(i have almost all the movies) has to be sean.

My favorite is the one when he kills a man and says something funny.
EX: he set a guy on fire and said "what did your mother tell you about smoking?"

BeastMaster
07-27-2001, 12:34 AM
I've never been a big fan. My favourite Bond "movie" is DS9's "Our Man Bashir," and Alexander (Dr. Julian Bashir) Siddig is the best Bond.

I think Connery would make a much better Macbeth. I mean, the Macbeth from Gargoyles; "Lennox Macduff."

For those of you who don't know what I mean, imagine Connery dressed as Neo in The Matrix to see what I mean. :cool:

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: BeastMaster ]