PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Will Attack of the Clones have a music track to rival duel of the fates?

Darksider
04-22-2002, 08:57 AM
Duel of the Fates. Its right up there with The Imperial March and the main theme. Brilliant music is as much a part of the star wars universe as anything else, but will episode 2 have a standout music track to set it apart?

Brodieman
04-22-2002, 09:08 AM
Duel of The Fates was an outstanding piece of music, the rest of that soundtrack was lacking though, the Imperial March is still the best in my opinion but i can't wait for EP2 and what it brings.....*drool* *drool* *slobber* *more drool*

D.L.
04-22-2002, 09:08 AM
The soundtrack is good.

Across the Stars is an amazing ballad. No words, but none are needed. It's one of those songs you listen to, to relax.

Confrontation with Dooku is an excellent piece mixing DotF with the Imperial March and it has to be heard to be believed.

There is nothing as loud, per se, as DofT or Imperial March but it's impressive none the less.

seanconnery
04-22-2002, 09:16 AM
Across The Stars pwns j00, n00b!
Nuff said. :)

Brodieman
04-22-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by D.L.
The soundtrack is good.

Across the Stars is an amazing ballad. No words, but none are needed. It's one of those songs you listen to, to relax.

Confrontation with Dooku is an excellent piece mixing DotF with the Imperial March and it has to be heard to be believed.

There is nothing as loud, per se, as DofT or Imperial March but it's impressive none the less.

Where did you hear the count dooku piece of music cause i would love to hear it too!

D.L.
04-22-2002, 09:53 AM
I got it from some site which I'm not giving out on the net. I'm not a fan of piracy and I hate doing it but I bought the album today.

(It's technically out tomorrow but I know people)

Get the album tomorrow. It's amazing.

txa1265
04-22-2002, 10:30 AM
Yeah ... someone in the swamp gave a link a couple of weeks ago, I went just to listen but found the links were direct. I'll definitely be picking up the CD on this one!

Lots of good music - Across the Stars will be the defining song for this one.

Darth Lunatic
04-22-2002, 10:41 AM
Yes, it was I who posted the link. It got removed for obvious reasons....

Anyway Across the Stars is the main theme, it's a love theme. Recurs through many other songs in the album. The main melody is very good, suits the visuals we've seen so far from AOTC.

I'm not buying this album. Because those money hungry bastards at Lucasfilm will be releasing a special edition of the soundtrack later this year. They did the same thing for TPM, released an initial soundtrack with many pieces of music cut that were in the film. So buy the special ed instead of the one that will be on sale soon.

Keiran Halcyon
04-22-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Darth Lunatic
Yes, it was I who posted the link. It got removed for obvious reasons....

Anyway Across the Stars is the main theme, it's a love theme. Recurs through many other songs in the album. The main melody is very good, suits the visuals we've seen so far from AOTC.

I'm not buying this album. Because those money hungry bastards at Lucasfilm will be releasing a special edition of the soundtrack later this year. They did the same thing for TPM, released an initial soundtrack with many pieces of music cut that were in the film. So buy the special ed instead of the one that will be on sale soon.

Better wait a year than 15-10 as for the old movies. But 'ill do the same, buying the SP (without calling them bastards)

Just a suggestion:
There are 4 covers for the soundtrack, one with the poster art and three other limited editions with jango, Yoda and Anakin-Padme.
The limited editions have 'the conveyor belt' a bonus track 4-5 min long.

I know people that has heard AOC soundtrack and say it is very very good.

Borf
04-22-2002, 11:07 AM
LOL a post about music? come on ewa get a life! stop trying to rack up posts :P

Darksider
04-22-2002, 11:25 AM
Bleargh to you borf =p

/slap

dont make me break out the pointy stick

thrEEpaGe
04-22-2002, 02:07 PM
either way, this post should be in the swamp

you can easily avoid having your post being in the wrong spot by READING....