PDA

View Full Version : Jedi....

Boba Fat
08-09-2001, 05:01 AM
When someone says Jedi what do we think? Probably we think the force, lightsaber and old men with beards. But really there is so much more. You dont just go around and block blaster shots and persuade people to not see you. You have to: protect the innocent and defenseless, sometimes accept and train a padawan, battle Jedi, right wrongs, not take sides and restore peace and justice to the galaxy. As you can see it's quite hard work!
Plus the apprentices have to get picked, do rigerous training and tedious chores and tests, make a lightsabre, risk their life frequently and study and train in the force AND they have to put up with their masters!

:confused: (P.S someone take me as their apprentice!)

Boba Fat :)

Garindan
08-09-2001, 11:41 AM
uh, ever read Cloak of Deception? best prequel book i've been reading (other than rogue planet) man, palpatine's a creep!!!

MadPoster
08-09-2001, 06:34 PM
I think of crushing whole planets, and enslaving a galaxy

Gabrobot
08-10-2001, 05:56 PM
Madposter, if you think about crushing entire planets and enslaving the galaxy, then you should be ranked as a Dark Jedi, not a Jedi Knight! :p ;)

Boba Fat
08-10-2001, 08:52 PM
For that outburst of evil Madposter should be demoted! :mad: Or you could be a Dark Jedi or Sith Lord!

Gabrobot
08-11-2001, 12:35 AM
Heh Heh, better not show MY true self then! ;)

Garindan
08-11-2001, 11:42 AM
If i was a jedi, and i used my force skills for bounty hunting, would that make me a Dark Jedi?

ESE_Sithlord
08-11-2001, 01:27 PM
Yes just not close to a Sith no way.

Yes we would take you as a (Dark Jedi) not a (Sith Lord)

Boba Fat
08-12-2001, 12:03 AM
Okay if you used the force to turn on the T.V and get a Coke from the fridge then you would not be a Jedi. You have to use your powers to protect the inicent and fight eviland to kill only to protect others :D

Boba Fat