PDA

View Full Version : I can't get the Spawn entity to work....

Lord Ender
04-25-2002, 01:51 AM
HELP! I got the spawn entity to work for my FIRST attempt at a level,(which is just a simple box with some things in it) but now that I'm trying to do a REAL map, I'm doing EXACTLY what I did before, and I can't right click and get the info option! HELP!

King of the Sith,

Lord Ender

Lord Ender
04-25-2002, 02:27 AM
^BUMP^

Lord Ender
04-25-2002, 02:44 AM
PLEASE, someone Help me! this is really annoying. I got it to work the first time, NOW, it just won't give the the spawn player option.

Cmdr. Antilles
04-25-2002, 02:54 AM
What happens when you right click? Do any entity options show up? (weapons, ammo, etc)

If not, double check your project settings (file > project settings)
make sure it points to your mp_entities.def file. (use the whole windows path if neccesary)

UniKorn
04-25-2002, 06:30 AM
On my system at work it takes a while to load the menu, don't know why. Sometimes it takes 15 seconds to load, after that it just works fine.

Lord Ender
04-25-2002, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I have it in the right Path, but I still don't get the "info" option when I right click.

Lord Ender
04-25-2002, 01:51 PM
OK, Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. I don't get it. I got the Spawn to work, but NOW, I can't convert it to a .bsp! Again, sometimes this works, and sometimes it doesn't. Can ANYONE help me get JK2Radiant to be Consistant?!?

King of the Sith,

Lord Ender