PDA

View Full Version : A Changed Jawa (Please Read)

Jawamaster
01-21-2001, 01:39 AM
I am a changed jawa now. i am happy for once. i will gladly answer any questions that you have and tell you all about me. I will also listen to your stories, embarrassing or not, and not make fun of you. I will even tell you some jokes if you like. Go ahead, ask!

------------------
Jawamaster

Boba Rhett
01-21-2001, 04:13 AM
Got any good jokes? It's been awhile since i've heard a good one.

paulbarnard
01-21-2001, 05:46 AM
Know where I can find good Lab Monkeys to keep as pets?

Jedi SuperBuen
01-21-2001, 01:17 PM
A changed Jawa? WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME! You mean to tell me you've been keeping the same clothes on the whole time?

I'm glad you finally learned a little self hygiene...

------------------
You can do it your own way
Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Jawamaster
01-21-2001, 10:31 PM
Please, sensible questions. Well, get a conversation going let's see if i can get somthing out of me.

------------------
Jawamaster

JediMasterHorn
01-22-2001, 03:50 AM
Huh?

------------------
http://rebeldream.swsites.net/images/banner125x40ani.GIF
Rebel Dream (http://www.rebeldream.swsites.net)

Jedi SuperBuen
01-22-2001, 04:19 PM
Hey Jawa, it was just a joke!

1) How old are you?

2) And what grade are you in?

3) And how long have you been a Star Wars fan?
4) Did you see Episode I on opening night?

5) Are you looking forward to Episode II?

6)Do you collect action figures?
6b)If so do you open them or keep 'em in their packages?

7) Vader vs Maul, who would win?

8) Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?

------------------

Boba Rhett
01-22-2001, 07:19 PM
maybe we should all answer those questions.

1) 16

2) don't really have a grade

3) 6 years

4) yes

5) oh yes

6)yes, got about 350
6b)in mint packages

7) pfft..Vader

8) right here by my side..oh...yeah....

Garindan
01-22-2001, 07:22 PM
1) How old are you: 17

2) And what grade are you in: 11

3) And how long have you been a Star Wars fan:Ever since i was 11
4) Did you see Episode I on opening night: I wish

5) Are you looking forward to Episode II: Who isn't?

6)Do you collect action figures: Yes
6b)If so do you open them or keep 'em in their packages: Yes but i open the micro machines ones up

7) Vader vs Maul, who would win: Vader's a Dark lord of the Sith, maul is still an apprentice, so Vader would win

8) Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego: In jail

Jawamaster
01-23-2001, 02:30 AM
2.6th
3.Since I saw the movies
4.No
5.Hellya!
6.Sorta, not really
7.Vader
8.Obviously not in this world!

Joke
What commercial does the donner party hateż

------------------
Jawamaster

oninosensi
01-24-2001, 01:13 AM
Answer: All of them! (wait, that is just me.)

------------------
"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Jawamaster
01-24-2001, 02:53 AM
Answer: What would you do for a klondike bar?

------------------
Jawamaster

Jedi SuperBuen
01-24-2001, 02:22 PM
I guess I should answer my own questions!

1) How old are you? I'm 20

2) And what grade are you in? Done school, working full time...

3) And how long have you been a Star Wars fan? I first seen ROTJ when I was 5 years old at home, but more actively I would say since the Trawn Trilogy re-awakened Star Wars

4) Did you see Episode I on opening night? You bet your @$$ I did! 12:05am! Waited 12 hours to get 10 advance tickets, and then waited another 8 to see the movie!

5) Are you looking forward to Episode II? No not really... JUST KIDDING! I can't wait!!!

6)Do you collect action figures? Yes I do, I actually have a room I call my Star Wars room since that's all it's there for: My Star Wars junk!

6b)If so do you open them or keep 'em in their packages? I do both, I buy one that I keep sealed and one I open of each figure.

7) Vader vs Maul, who would win? Darth Vader definitaly was more matured in the Force, yet Maul was more in his prime. Well if Nick Gallard (lightsaber coordinator for Ep I & II) shows Vader a few of them new moves, Vader will win http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif

8) Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego? Getting drunk on Tatooine (in the Mos Eisley Cantina), getting hit on by Greedo.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jedi SuperBuen (edited January 24, 2001).]

Jawamaster
01-25-2001, 01:40 AM
"Ooh, I smell something!"-Earth Wind & Fire

------------------
Jawamaster

oninosensi
01-25-2001, 03:24 AM
"Oooohhh that smell! Can't ya smell that smell!"

------------------

BeastMaster
01-25-2001, 08:35 PM
1. 21

2. University (first-year, second semester)

3. For as long as I can remember. Seriously, my oldest memory is sitting in our cottage watching Return of the Jedi's space battle on TV and staying up way past my bed-time (I was, like, 5 or 6).

4. No, I was patient enough to wait for cheapy night. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif (And I then offset that advantage by going twice.)

5. Hell, yeah!

6. Not really. Only the ones I think are really cool (Vader, R2, 3P0).

6b. Of course I open them!

7. Maul's attacks are more fast and furious than Vader's, but Vader has much more cunning. Too much to engage Maul in a fair fight.

8. Soon to be on my website. Seriously, I'm making a JK skin of her. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jawamaster:
Answer: What would you do for a klondike bar?

Kill you and take it.

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

FCMan
01-25-2001, 10:50 PM
Okay guess it's my turn on the "tell me about you" questionnaire. Okay here we gooooo....!

1.How old are you? 14 years old,15 in April. Very young compared to most Star Wars fans.

2.What grade are you in? Well...I'm the only 9th grader in my High School that thinks Star Wars is cool.

3.How long have you been a Star Wars fan? Since June of 1999 when I first Star Wars Episode 1 after hearing that it had some cool stuff in it.::remembers that first time he saw a Star Wars film:: Before that I can fully remember hating it(not many fans can remember that stage of their lives).

4.Did you see Episode 1 on the opening night? Nope I saw it sometime in June,then procceeded to see it 2 more times;fell asleep a bit during the 3rd time;I know what you're saying now "HOW COULD YOU!"Answer:I have no idea.But that was when I first it.Middle of June.

5.Are you looking forward to Episode II? Damn straight I am. This is the first Star Wars movie I've had to wait for a Star Wars film so I'm trying out the learning everything about it before it comes out plan first and see how fun it is.Sounds pretty good so far.

6.Do you collect action figures? Not really all I have is Qui-Gon,Maul,Obi-Wan,and OOM-9.
6b.If so do you open them or keep them in their packages?I open them and have little battles with them.

7.Vader versus Maul, who would win? Gotta go with Vader. The dude killed 10,000 Jedi during the Great Purge.Maul only killed one,and only by using a very cheap hit,then he was killed by an apprentice. Maul only used Force Jump and Force Push. Vader used Force Choke(many,many times) and piloted a TIE Fighter into battle and actually almost won and cut his son's hand off.Bet Maul couldn't do that.

8.Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? She's not on this world,she's on Uranus hiding from the law. By the way,what did she do anyway to have everyone wondering where she is?

Okay well that's who I am. Hope people will take notice of who I am now(which is newbie to Star Wars mostly,but I bet I know more about Star Wars than you).

[This message has been edited by FCMan (edited January 25, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by FCMan (edited January 25, 2001).]

Jawamaster
01-25-2001, 11:12 PM
Yeah, did anyone besides me notice that they fought faster and fancier with lightsabers in Ep 1 than in the originals?

------------------
Jawamaster

oninosensi
01-26-2001, 12:48 AM
They used stuntmen and real fighting styles in EP1, where as in EP4,5, & 6 it was mainly the actors them selves, and little in the way of chorography.

------------------

paulbarnard
01-26-2001, 04:49 AM
Actually, they didn't use that much in the way of Stunt men. Ray Park is phenomenal. The Use of a Stunt Coordinator and the onset of training for roles in films today as opposed to 25 years ago is much different.

Jedi SuperBuen
01-26-2001, 02:28 PM
Mr Nick Gillard ladies and gentleman!

From starwars.com

Realizing the duels must be subtle yet astounding, Gillard devised an inventive, gimmick-free style that perfectly suited the time-honored ways of the Jedi. He is currently teaching the next wave of lightsaber wielders--from both the light and dark sides--the ways of the Force on the sets of Episode II.

He's da man!!!

------------------

dookiebot
01-26-2001, 09:25 PM
1) How old are you? 27

2) And what grade are you in? lol see answer to first question

3) And how long have you been a Star Wars fan? When Star Wars Episode 4 came out.

4) Did you see Episode I on opening night?
No but I saw ESB and ROTJ on opening night.

5) Are you looking forward to Episode II?
Yes, I hope it kicks some serious butt! ESB is my fav so far but I will be happy if Ep 2 and 3 are the best out of all of them!

6)Do you collect action figures?
I lost all the original figures from the 70s and 80s. I have all of the new ones in the packaging hangin on the wall (the entire wall was ful of figures) then I got married and the wife "persuaded" me to take them down and box them up!

7) Vader vs Maul, who would win?
I think Vader would. Maul had some anger in him but I have a feeling Vader will be full of rage and bitterness which are deadly combinations.

8) Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?
I thought I found her in Hong Kong but it ended up being Crazy Bill.

Jedi SuperBuen
01-31-2001, 01:55 AM
Wow, I never though everyone would respond to those silly questions http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif

Well now we all know each other a little better!

------------------

Boba Rhett
01-31-2001, 02:12 AM
Lets all post pictures!! WOOHOO!!! lol

Kurgan
01-31-2001, 02:22 AM
They did use stunt-men for parts of the duels in the originals. However, I thought that Ray Park did at least some of his own stunts in Episode I.. well anyway, it looks great regardless.

I've seen video where it shows stuntmen were used for Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor of course.

I think one of the biggest differences in the Ep.1 duels were that much of them were done in pulled back shots (so we see more of the actual fight).

Kurgan

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited January 30, 2001).]

Jedi SuperBuen
01-31-2001, 02:27 AM
Yes Ray Park and co did the stunts... But Nick Gillard coordinated them! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif

------------------

Jawamaster
01-31-2001, 02:53 AM
You don't like it, so what, I don't care.

------------------
Jawamaster

Jedi SuperBuen
02-01-2001, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Jawamaster:
You don't like it, so what, I don't care.

What are you talking about? I don't remember posting anything about something I didn't like!

------------------

Jawamaster
02-02-2001, 02:01 AM
Oh, I was just listening to this song and the guy says, "If you don't like it, so what, I don't care!" and I had nothing to post so I just posted that for no reason.

------------------
Jawamaster

Jedi SuperBuen
02-02-2001, 10:37 PM
Jawee, ur one weird dude!

But you're a Star Wars fan (I think http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif) so I still like ya

------------------

Jawamaster
02-03-2001, 03:27 AM
It's good that someone likes me for something strange like that, i guess. . . Anyways, guess what? Today, i caught Kaytee Jones staring at me. Well, I didn't really catch her, i just spotted her at the corner of my eye while playing handball, and she was staring right at me! Dude! why won't she get over it? What should I do? Nothing, that's what instinct tells me.

------------------
Jawamaster

paulbarnard
02-04-2001, 04:54 AM
Shoot her. Even thought I deny her existence, shoot her. Then she won't exist, and I'll be proven right once and for all. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif

Pedro The Hutt
02-04-2001, 07:03 PM
Tell her if she won't stop it, that you will send Harrison Ford (Indy!!!) over. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif

------------------
No!
I am your father.

Garindan
02-04-2001, 07:43 PM
i know what you could do that would break her, find someone else that you find that looks pretty and kiss her, and make sure that kaytie sees you, and then she'd hate you 4ever!

or you could just tell her that if you catch her staring at you one more time, you'll transfer to a different school!

Jawamaster
02-04-2001, 11:12 PM
Okay, here are the negatives about those plans.
A. I don't have a gun, and if I shoot her, I will go to Juvy.
B. How the hell am I going to get Harrison Ford over here?
C. All the girls at my school are freaks!!!!
D. The only other school near me is McPherson, and i can't stand the Magnets!
Ps. The Magnets are the students at McOherson.

------------------
Jawamaster