PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Stance, special attack

Ready Wan
04-26-2002, 09:31 PM
I've been working on this move for a while now, but cant seem to get it to work every time...but rather 60% of the time or so.

Has anyone got any tips for me? I begin by hitting the attack button, as the saber swings (perhaps a second to a second and half into the swing) I hold forward and tap jump.

it works sometimes, but not all the time. I am missing something I think.

thanks for any help!

-rw

VaderVin
04-27-2002, 12:29 AM
I think I know the move your talking about. My advice is to not worry about getting it everytime and keep your saber style varied because heavy stance moves used too often really hurt the multiplayer game (Big Time).

dkc4C
04-27-2002, 12:38 AM
The trick is, push forward+jump right when your hands nearly touch over your head.

I usually run forward, then excute the swing and tap jump. Works almost every time...

Ready Wan
04-28-2002, 04:08 AM
thanks dkc! that was the tip I needed.
I can do it most every time now.

...not that I want to do that move exclusively, but the rare time that I manoever to use it, I want to make sure that it's gonna happen :)

thanks again!

rw

dkc4C
04-28-2002, 05:26 AM
Ho-hum, after playing today I noticed it seems to work with more consistency if you push forward+jump a bit after your hands touch rather than a bit before.

BigMexican
04-28-2002, 08:24 AM
write a script or mash ...

leelink
04-28-2002, 11:30 AM
Now the counter to this move is to sidekick them in the head as they are getting up from this move and then when thier on the ground from the kick go give them a heavy saber on thier temple. It tend to keep people from spaming it to much. Not that anyone here spams it : )

GF cReEpEr
04-28-2002, 12:01 PM
Or a block for this is crouch, medium stance. When they have their hands together and are comming down in the air... hit attack... Your HP's must be at least +60 to block and push them back, +40 or above to keep from getting killed in the block... anything below that your a Saber shish-ka-bob...