PDA

View Full Version : MONKEYS!!!! ALL I SEE ARE MONKEYS!!!!!

paulbarnard
02-13-2001, 05:47 PM
THE MONKEYS ARE COMING!!! THE MONKEYS ARE COMING!!! THE MONKEYS ARE COMING!!!

HIDE THE WEASELS AND CHILDREN!!!

Darth_Lando
02-13-2001, 06:38 PM
hello my name is mr. monkey
and i like to eat bannanas
eeeick eeeeick!

Pedro The Hutt
02-13-2001, 07:43 PM
I think that he meant that Sailor Meike is getting surgery to become a saiyan. (the people with monkey tails from DBZ)

------------------
No!
I am your father.

Boba Rhett
02-13-2001, 07:51 PM
*hides his weasels*

Jedi SuperBuen
02-13-2001, 11:36 PM
I'm scared only if they are 3 headed monkeys!

Although I have my trusty rubber chicken with a puley in the middle to protect me! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif

------------------
You can do it your own way
Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Boba Rhett
02-14-2001, 12:47 AM
3 headed? pfftt... Try 5 headed. I still wet the bed at night when I dream about that thing....

WeedSmoker
02-14-2001, 10:47 AM
... and somethings a cigar, is just a cigar.

; L~

BeastMaster
02-14-2001, 12:53 PM
Hey Hey, we're the Monkees!

(C'mon, sing it with me!)

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

[This message has been edited by BeastMaster (edited February 14, 2001).]

paulbarnard
02-14-2001, 04:42 PM
No, they're overrunning us....Must Kill DAVY JONES!!!!

oninosensi
02-15-2001, 02:33 AM
/me puts on anti monkey crap feild

Well, enough of that...

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

Boba Rhett
02-15-2001, 03:42 AM
It may protect you from the monkeys, but it wont protect you from mine!!!

------------------
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited February 15, 2001).]

Jawamaster
02-15-2001, 10:41 PM
The only thing that scares me more than the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz are the munchkins! Mothing worse than a whole bunch of midgets with funny hats a high pitched voices.

------------------
Jawamaster

oninosensi
02-16-2001, 12:50 AM
I don't need an anti-Rhett crap field, that is what paul is for.

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

Boba Rhett
02-16-2001, 12:57 AM
Nonsence poopy pants!! NO field can contain the amount of crap I spew fourth!! MEWHUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

*climbs back into tub of jello*

------------------
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand

Darth Prime
02-16-2001, 01:31 AM
Why in the world would you post a topic on monkeys? Man, some of you people are nuts.

paulbarnard
02-16-2001, 03:53 AM
WHY NOT MONKEYS?!?!?! Better than I've moved one polygon in my level reports or whining about Obi-wan or even some person that I don't believe in....

Boba Rhett
02-16-2001, 05:06 AM
Ya and talking about monkeys is waaaaayy better than talking about that Knight Whatch Shipping Corporation crap. JUST KIDDING PAUL.
http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif

------------------

Kurgan
02-16-2001, 02:55 PM
(*holds tazer and pepper spray behind back*)

Here, nice monkey, nice monkey....

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice monkey's....

Take the nice [grapes and sweeter fruit]
and everything will be fine... *

* We do not encourage violence against animals, but violence against humans is fine.**

** Just kidding.

***Note, this was not posted by a first year biology student, and he really was kidding!

[This message has been edited by Kurgan (edited February 18, 2001).]

paulbarnard
02-16-2001, 04:04 PM
If it's in the proper forum, (ie the clans discussion one) then yeah, we can.

And Monkey's don't eat bananas..andy 1st year biology student would know that. They tend to like grapes and sweeter fruit.

Boba Rhett
02-16-2001, 10:18 PM
I bet if I through a banana at a monkeys face he would eat it. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif

oninosensi
02-17-2001, 12:31 AM
Popular culture dictates that monkeys like bananas, and that elephants are scared of mice, and that mice like cheese, and that pokemon/digimon is cool.

Need any more proof of the downfall of the human race?

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

paulbarnard
02-17-2001, 03:08 AM
Nope, I can look out my window...

Boba Rhett
02-18-2001, 05:32 AM
Or in a mirror... *giggles and runs away*

Hey I made you a skin!! I'm allowed!! Besides, I kinda look like you...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited February 18, 2001).]

paulbarnard
02-18-2001, 10:25 PM
I'll get my monkeys to come and pick it up.

BeastMaster
02-19-2001, 01:46 PM
I'll be right back as soon as I choke my monkey!

Anybody else planning to go see Monkey Bones. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif

------------------

Boba Rhett
02-19-2001, 02:38 PM
Pfft.. Why would I want to pay to go see monkey bones when all I have ot do is look down?

What!? there's a skeleton underneath my chair...ya that's it...

oninosensi
02-20-2001, 12:18 AM
So YOUR the one peeking in paul's window at night...

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

paulbarnard
02-20-2001, 05:15 AM
2 posts ago, it's choke your chicken, not monkey....idiots!!!

And there's a fence arround my house. Can't even get to the windows (which i've covered with redneck insulation) to peek in. No light enters my room. It's a black hole that sucks in star wars.

WeedSmoker
02-20-2001, 04:39 PM
It's a black hole that sucks in star wars.

Enough with the innuendos already, talk to your mamma about that stuff!!!
; L~

paulbarnard
02-20-2001, 05:19 PM
What innuendos? Star Wars memorbellian comes in, doesn't come out. The fact my housemates don't let me put it arround the house may have something to do with it though.

oninosensi
02-20-2001, 06:40 PM
Sucked into the room, then onto the web somewhere it seems to me!

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

Pedro The Hutt
02-20-2001, 08:07 PM
A black hole that sucks in Star Wars huh. Then I'd best secure my rare SW-posters I got for christmas 1999.(they have something like 253 out of 600 at the bottom)

------------------
No!
I am your father.

paulbarnard
02-21-2001, 03:20 AM
Unless you have signed documentation your pieces are no more than average ordinary posters.

Pedro The Hutt
02-21-2001, 07:38 PM
Yeah, they were signed, and they had these certificate's with them. Real enough?

------------------
No!
I am your father.

starmandigimon
02-21-2001, 10:42 PM
my sister once found a rat and thoght it was a weasle she all most picked it up

------------------
digimon is the coolest thing on this planet

oninosensi
02-21-2001, 10:47 PM
I prefer a pet that will eat intruders, like ewoks!

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

paulbarnard
02-22-2001, 03:02 AM
Hmmm. I personally like rabid monkeys. Injected with the right mix of viruses, HIV, Polio, Ebola, and Herpes one bite will kill you.

oninosensi
02-23-2001, 01:40 AM
Ya, but there is still the body to clean up. At least will ewoks eat the evidence.

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

WeedSmoker
02-23-2001, 01:43 AM
I like monkeys. The pet store was selling them for five cents a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like monkeys.

I took my 200 monkeys home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour.

Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap monkeys.

I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs.

I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys.

I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed.

I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately, there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad.

I tried burning them. Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire.

Then I had one dead, wet monkey in my toilet, two dead, frozen monkeys in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred monkeys in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving.

I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my monkeys and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my monkeys. I felt better.

I tried throwing them away but the garbage man said that the city was not allowed to dispose of charred primates. I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't bother asking about the frozen ones.

I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them, but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals.

I like monkeys.

Jedi SuperBuen
02-23-2001, 01:37 PM
Man you're having way too much fun... I need to be smoking what ur smoking... I would have quite the laugh at work and my days wouldn't be so dull...!!!

*covers his genitals*

------------------
You can do it your own way
Just as long as it's done just how I say...

paulbarnard
02-23-2001, 04:27 PM
If you smoke what he smokes, you'll just end up like stardigimon. Then you'd get that kick before being hung up on a cross...

oninosensi
02-24-2001, 01:16 AM
WeedSmoker: Maybe it is just my sever bordom mixed with depression, but that was funny as hell. Just what i needed tonight.

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

Nameless One
02-24-2001, 11:11 AM
shock the monkeys SHOCK THE MONKEYS !!!!

BeastMaster
02-24-2001, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by paulbarnard:
[B]2 posts ago, it's choke your chicken, not monkey.

Actually, I was quoting directly from a movie trailer, and it is monkey.

The line is said by Brendan Fraser as he reaches on-screen to grab a (CGI) halucinatory monkey by the throat. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif

------------------

paulbarnard
02-25-2001, 02:20 AM
well monkey bone...hope it's not as disappointing as los luchadores...tell me if it is.

Redwing
02-25-2001, 08:33 PM
Monkeys? MONKEYS? http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/confused.gif

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.

paulbarnard
02-26-2001, 02:26 PM
Why not monkeys??? Monkeys at least are real and exist in this world.

Boba Rhett
02-26-2001, 02:37 PM
I saw a review of Monkey Bone and they said it was one of the worst movies this year.

------------------
I live here ya know.

WeedSmoker
02-26-2001, 04:17 PM
I GOT THE POWER-UP AND WON THE GAME!!

paulbarnard
02-26-2001, 04:25 PM
Why doesn't that suprise me...

Weedsmoker, that's nice. But next time, keep your pants on.

oninosensi
02-27-2001, 12:22 AM
I won to!! I shut the game off!!! If ya can't beat 'em, delete 'em!!

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

paulbarnard
02-27-2001, 02:38 AM
What'd ya win? A Monkey???

WeedSmoker
03-01-2001, 05:18 PM
Why doesn't that suprise me...
Weedsmoker, that's nice. But next time, keep your pants on.

Hahahahaha.. whatever.

; L~