PDA

View Full Version : Extremely rare star wars Playskool toy finally exposed!

StarWarsGooN
02-20-2001, 01:13 AM
Check out my tribute to one of the greatest toys of my early childhood.
http://pages.prodigy.net/vpgx98aconk/star-rider.html

paulbarnard
02-20-2001, 05:22 AM
Don't feel bad. Sansweet and Adam Pawlus are two pompus asses who think they know everything and want you to believe that they have more knowledge than you.

Don't believe them. 2 sea sponges have more intelligence and knowledge about star wars than any so called expert.

"GEE, I'm 40 years old, live at home.."
"Me too." Sansweet to Pawlus upon meeting (or was it the other way arround?)

paulbarnard
02-21-2001, 03:41 AM
Which reminds me, I think I should write my own column and publish it on my own website.

Since I'm about as much an expert as they are, I can do this. I actually probably have a better understanding of polymers being a biochemist. Basically, if you think they're experts, well then I must be one too.

It'll be about star wars collecting. You email me questions, I'll answer them. Depending on the frequency of questions, I'll put up answers. I'll insult you more graphically than Sansweet and Pawlus, but at least i'm only 23 and I share a house with 3 other people I'm not related to.

So, if you want to know things about Paul and what he thinks about Star Wars, Star Wars collecting, memorbellia or you just want to feel like you've been kicked in the nuts, email me at pbarny@rebelscum.net .

Depending on how many of you send me questions and how many I recieve will shape the column. I'll post the link when I get some questions answered.

[This message has been edited by paulbarnard (edited February 21, 2001).]