PDA

View Full Version : no bsp.....HELP!!!

Young Master
04-28-2002, 04:37 AM
I m new, but I did a small little test room, and when i go and compile fulvis, I get this message:

Running bsp command...

C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2 map -bsp C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2 map -vis C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2 map -light C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base>C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2 map -bsp C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

SoF2Map v1.0c (c) 2000 Raven Software Inc.

---- BSP ----

Unspecified error - please contact John or Rick.

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base>C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2 map -vis C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

---- Vis ----

Unspecified error - please contact John or Rick.

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\base>C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\Tools\\sof2 map -light C:\PROGRA~1\LUCASA~1\STARWA~1\GameData\\base/maps/test.map

----- Lighting ----

SetQdirFromPath: no 'base' in 

completed.
Run time was 0 hours, 0 minutes and 1 seconds

I end up with no .bsp file.....whats the deal...please, anyone??

Lord Reye's
05-02-2002, 10:42 PM
Someone told me a earlier person posted that and that its a

directory problem which is hope for us still im looking for that

now! And ill tell what i find out put me on your buddy list

if you find anything:c3po:

Cmdr. Antilles
05-02-2002, 10:49 PM
I had that too...

Just double check your project settings (file > project settings), and make sure they all point to the correct folders.