PDA

View Full Version : neat!!!!

Garindan
02-25-2001, 11:41 PM
i found some very strange easter egg in the game rogue squadron: a sniper post type thing, you know the thing that the guy is in when the falcon lands on yavin? i took a screenshot 'cause it looked funny, and late i looked at it, and ther'es a guy with macrobinoculars!!! so i went and made one of those as a 3do (just the thing the guy sits in), and i used a pole and put it very high in the air, and am put the player in it, the player can jump out, but unless he has the jetpack or grapple hook, he'll die.

hello redwing, let me give you a warning: do not post any anime type pics in these forums, or you'll end up being flamed for the rest of your stay. i won't flame ya, but i know some people who will...

Redwing
02-26-2001, 05:15 AM
Hey, that wasn't me posting those ... things ... at RS.net, it was my brother for the millionth time. Jeez. I do not post pictures in forums unless they are related to the forum's subject (which here is, obviously, Star Wars). If my brother ever comes here than you are welcome to warn HIM.

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.

Garindan
02-26-2001, 08:53 PM
ok.

oninosensi
02-27-2001, 01:10 AM
As long as it is something cool, I don't mind. Just make sure it is a cool anime first. Ask if ya don't know.

stupid stuff we will flame ya for.(anything realated to diggitypokymymon or DBZ normally falls under this heading)

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence

Boba Rhett
02-27-2001, 01:23 AM
Cool and anime? Wow, I never thought I'd see those two words in a sentance together....

J/K!!!

*hops back in gocart and makes a speedy getaway*

------------------
I live here ya know.

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited February 26, 2001).]

paulbarnard
02-27-2001, 03:41 AM
*Pours sugar in go-kart.*

Redwing
02-27-2001, 06:26 AM
Sorry for "yelling", I was in a bad mood. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif My brother is causing all kinds of mayhem at RS.net and I don't want to get blamed. He and his alter-ego are trying to take over the universe or something. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/rolleyes.gif

------------------

Redwing
02-27-2001, 06:30 AM
Oh and Garindan, about that easter egg, when in Rogue Squadron does the Falcon land on Yavin? I don't seem to remember that.

------------------

Garindan
02-27-2001, 01:03 PM
oops i think you misread the post or i mislead you:

the falcon doesn't land on yavin.

In Escape from fest they have that neat watch tower thing seen in a new hope, they have a few of them in that level, and you don't see them anywhere else. unfortunately i think they can only be seen in the pc version of rogue squadron.

Boba Rhett
02-27-2001, 02:51 PM
*jumps out of gas powered gocart and into a gocart powered by his own sense of self satisfaction*

*flys off into the sunset going 167mph*

I am in a really weird mood...

------------------
I live here ya know.

Pedro The Hutt
02-27-2001, 05:38 PM
Must be Son Goku -> translates to MONKEY AIR! HAHAHHAAAA! Ouch...*gets hit in the back by Sailor Meike*

BeastMaster
02-28-2001, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett:
Cool and anime? Wow, I never thought I'd see those two words in a sentance together....

You ever heard of:
Gundam Wing?
Escaflowne?
Princess Mononoke?
Macross?
Macross Plus?
Robotech?
Robotech: Sentinels?
Magic Knight Rayearth?
Sailor Moon: S*?
Sailor Moon: Super S*?

*(Though to be fair, the manga are cooler than the animé --more adult-oriented.)

------------------
"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

Boba Rhett
02-28-2001, 02:46 PM
Ya I've heard of some of those. I think That if I saw Gundam wing I might like it. I wasn't really serious anyway about it sucking. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif

------------------
I live here ya know.

Pedro The Hutt
02-28-2001, 08:36 PM
Thanks a heap, you just mentioned enough anime-titles to keep Meike screaming for 3 days non stop! http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif
But indeed, I also enjoy a decent anime.(not the kids stuff, or the ones were they fill an episode with staring, or the TOO violent ones, like Akira. it almost made me err... P-U-K-E)

------------------
No!
I am your father.

paulbarnard
03-01-2001, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett:
*jumps out of gas powered gocart and into a gocart powered by his own sense of self satisfaction*

*flys off into the sunset going 167mph*

I am in a really weird mood...

I wear the sunglasses cuz i'm blind from your self satisfaction.

Put that thing away or you're going to get us all killed atributed to Princess Leia Organa