View Full Version : assembly room
04-28-2002, 05:33 PM
at the assembly room, i've got the welder arm flying around but it won't break the doors, i didn'e jump over into the room(haven't found a way to make it yet) but the arm is spinning like crazy how long do you have to wait for it to destroy the doors...
04-28-2002, 06:09 PM
k now maybe the question i should of asked hehe how the heck do i jump over to the ledge every jump i try from the levels of the sructure i come up just short...
04-28-2002, 09:47 PM
04-29-2002, 10:23 AM
If the arm is spinning like crazy, then you've completed your task on the ledge. I'm not sure how long it takes to get the arm to explode, but it shouldn't be too long. Since you're already on the ledge, you need make sure you destroy all four pipes up there. How do you get back down? I'd say run and jump off the ledge and try to land on the structure. You may take some damage :( , but that's what Heal is for :)
If you're having trouble getting to the ledge: (this is easier with a gun, since you can see what you're pointed at)
1. Get on a pile of boxes in the room. I prefer the set near the glass window.
2. Aim such that you've got the shortest distance to jump.
3. Jump onto the lowest platform on the structure.
4. Walk over by the light and jump onto the next level of the structure.
5. Now, the tricky part. (You might want to save hear and the re-load if you fail.) Walk towards the the observation window (this is where you could see the structure before you rode the elevator down.) Carefully jump onto the piece of superstructure. I suggest walking (not running, which is the default movement setting), lightly tapping the forward motion key ("w" is the default), and jumping. If you fail, you'll fall and get hurt, so you can either re-load, or else Heal and repeat steps 1-3.
6. Once you've made it onto the superstructure (it can be done, it just takes patience), run forward towards the ledge and hit Force Jump at the same time.
I hope this helps. This jump can be made, but it takes practice and patience.
04-29-2002, 06:02 PM
jump to 2nd floor
go to the opposite of the way out - you could see it on top
use force speed
run and jump
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.